musclestack is offline Productive Member

suggestions please

I know I have asked a question similar to this in the past, but I thought I'd give a little more info. about my problem and get more input from you guys. In my past 5 or 6 cycles, I have not broken 190 lbs. Now, I know you're thinking it's cuz of my diet and/or training, but trust me, it's not. I take in at least 350 gm. protein/day and as many calories as I can get my hands on (as long as it's not junk).

Now, I have had two different opinions on this:

1). I have hit a genetic barrier that is hindering me from going over a certain weight that, however, can be corrected by using products such as IGF, Slin, or GH. By the way, I have ordered some IGF (LR3) from my supplier, which is why I'm asking you guys for a little more input before I use it.

2). The second theory is that I have not waited long enough between cycles and my body has not had a long enough break. Now, I have heard that the rule of thumb is to stay off gear as long as your last cycle was (for example: 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off). I followed this rule, so I'm a little puzzled. Another reason that I'm a little skeptical of this theory is because I know a number of people who use AAS year-round, non-stop and they do not have a problem with making gains.

I am on a cycle at this moment running Sust-750 mg/wk, Deca -600 mg/wk (both EOD), and dianabol tabs-50 mg/day. And I have, once again, stopped at 191 lbs. It's almost like I get a big water bloat within the first 2 weeks, and after that, nothing. I still have the AAS side effects too (oily skin, a little acne, more energetic throughout the day, coarse hair). I know that the gear has to be doing something cuz I'm maintaining my weight and strength at least. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

bump

bump

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Ever ran tren ? The first time I ran tren it put me over 200 pounds for the first time. I was always stuck around 195 and then I hit 205. I ran about a gram of test a week with 75mg tren ED w/ some dbol for the first 4 weeks or so. I'm running it now with test, dbol, GH and IGF.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 04-04-2005 at 08:59 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    1) IGF is good stuff.. I reccomend it for everyone

2)time on =time off, unless you get blood levels checker and your back to normal

And if you cant grow off 750mg of test, 600mg of deca , and 50mg of dbol there is something seriously wrong you are doing! Are you sure you gear is legit?

IGF or no?

I'm sure the gear is legit. I've let some friends try it. Do you think it's posssible that I just need to take a longer period off? Like 4 months? The longest cycle I've been on was 10 weeks long. (I then took 10 weeks off). So, what do you think, should I add the IGF (LR3) to my cycle when I get it this week or should I just save it for my next cycle after I take a while off? If this isn't the case, could someone please explain to me why I am still getting the AAS side effects like oily skin, increased aggression, etc.??? Thanks.

bump

bump

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer 8 to 10 week cycles because it seems my gains stop at that time. I haven't used it yet but IGF is supposed to be good for PCT and bridging between cycles.

Thread Information