Thread: Deca used alone

RickJames007 is offline Junior Member

Deca used alone

I am a complete novice. Bought quite a bit of Deca in Mexico on vacation. I am NOT LOOKING TO GET HUGE. I just wanna gain a few quality pounds. Has anyone here gotten any results from using deca alone?

I know that it does wonders when stacked with stuff but I really dont want to get into it that big. Thanks for the help.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    You might see results, but have you ever heard of deca -dick? Look it up...bad news. Your natural test would be shut down and you would have none stacked with the deca to make up for it. Potential side effects: limp dick, horrible natural test crash, etc.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

I've Done Deca Alone

It is not worth it.
    If you are gonna do anything alone try EQ.
    -EC

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames007
    I am a complete novice. Bought quite a bit of Deca in Mexico on vacation. I am NOT LOOKING TO GET HUGE. I just wanna gain a few quality pounds. Has anyone here gotten any results from using deca alone?

I know that it does wonders when stacked with stuff but I really dont want to get into it that big. Thanks for the help.
    To be honest I did a Deca Only cycle for my first. I even pyramided it. In my educated opinion now, those are both No-No's. But, I did gain about 15 lbs of lean muscle mass. My diet was very clean however. No junk in no junk out, know what I mean? I did exp some Deca Dick which wasnt pleasent when your girl wants to Fvck and you cant or dont want to. Think about running some Test-E along with it. You wont be disappointed. Your diet mainly dictates the gains you will achieve.
    Good luck!!

slippin

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Listen to these guys.

I am on my 4th Day of Nandrolone PhenylProp and Winny and am lethargic and depressed . You need some Test with a Nandrolone......especially Deca . Live and Learn. I am gong to shoot some Test ASAP now!

RickJames007 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    To be honest I did a Deca Only cycle for my first. I even pyramided it. In my educated opinion now, those are both No-No's. But, I did gain about 15 lbs of lean muscle mass. My diet was very clean however. No junk in no junk out, know what I mean? I did exp some Deca Dick which wasnt pleasent when your girl wants to Fvck and you cant or dont want to. Think about running some Test-E along with it. You wont be disappointed. Your diet mainly dictates the gains you will achieve.
    Good luck!!

slippin
    Did you keep most of it?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I did deca alolne years ago when i was young and dumb. I wouldnt reccomend it but i had good results. I too gained about 15 lbs, quite a bit of strength and kept the gains. Once again though i do not reccomend this but thought i'd share my experience.

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames007
    Did you keep most of it?
    Well, yes I did but it was all because of my diet and workout plan along with PCT. DIET is huge! You need to focus more on the diet and workout plan than the drugs. AAS will do what it needs to if you hold up your end of the bargain!

Thread Information