Thread: Help with Winny

sblakersfan is offline Junior Member

Help with Winny

I am currently a high school student who needs help. I am 5'11, 14% body fat. I am wondering if Oral Winstrol would be a bad idea to get a little more muscle mass and complete my six pack. I want to have minimal side effects. I have tried some hormones but all I really want is that cut look. I have a good diet.

Start doing some cardio and you will get that cut look. Winstrol isn't going to give it to you. Stick with what you are doing and make sure cardio, diet, and lifting are on and you'll get your six pack.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Buddy LAC is right, hit the cardio and make sure your diet is in check. My reasoning is that your b/f is pretty high, winny won't cut you up, but it will turn your muscles to rock. In short, if you are more cut (cardio/diet), winny will make you LOOK more cut. I can speak from experience, winny makes me look hard as a mofo if my b/f is low enough.

k i read through that and it's pretty **** convoluted, but I think you can get the gist of it.

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    cardio is free

What about pill form of clenbuterol cycled with ECA stack? Is that gonna be really hard on my body? I am still young and I want to try and keep some size.

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    This is off topic...but sorry about the Lakers man....they suck!

These guys are right hit the cardio to get your BF down, then if you want to look at AAS...maybe. BTW How old are you? Do you want to stunt your growth?

I am 17...and I dont want to stunt my growth at all. That is why I am hesitant to take anything. My friends are pushing for me to, but all I really want is to be cut. Would clenbuterol stunt growth?

bro, i lost my six pack about a month back from bulking and recentyl ive dieted and have been hitting the cardio great and already its coming back. it hasnt even been a month and im getting cut the heck up. i can honestly say that in another week or two ill be back to under 9%bf and looking like i usually do. so just stick with a great diet and cardio and you will be the cut guy you want to be. good luck to ya

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    bro, ur 17 u aint even supposed to be a member here, ur too young. ur too young for ANY kind of AAS and ur too young for this site

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    how many times have you done 45 minutes of cardio before breakfast?

Sorry to say it, but when a Mod sees this you will be banned.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    haha i love seeing when people say they are still in highschool and want to use aas. no u shouldnt take winny or ne thing. how much do u weigh? if u just want the cut look start doing cardio in the morning b4 u eat. eat clean and eventualy u will be cut. u dont need juice for that. u shouldnt do it cuz ur friends want u to. its not there body. yes u are to young to be on here but i dont think there is ne thing wrong with someone being a member trying to educate themself weather they are 15 or 100 years old. its better to at least know what ur doing.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    That's just dumb. Don't mess with winny. Don't mess with clen . Don't bother with ECA. You don't need it. Count your total calories and total grams of protein and slowly reduce total calories until you lose a pound per week. Adjust calories as necessary.

At 17, you should have just lurked here for a couple of years, absorbing knowledge. Then you could have stealthily milked all the accumulated wisdom and expertise to be found on the board, and by the time you are 30 or so, and ready for gear, you would know your stuff backwards and forwards. Now, it is likely you will be banned.

Nobody wants to hear this at your age. It sounds paternalistic and elitist. But you should not be using ANY illegal chemicals. The only good thing I can think of about the steroid control act is it is all inclusive, and all you have to do is avoid any illegal substance and it is unlikely that you will do very much harm to your body.

Anyone who uses gear before age 25 or so should have their head examined. Your testosterone is already through the roof, 3 times as high as mine is now, at 46. When you use AAS, your natural production is shut down. Part of your gear is simply replacing what the gear itself stopped. When you cycle off, it takes several weeks at minimum to recover, and in that time you have essentially zero testosterone, for practical purposes. If you don't know what you are doing, recovery can take months. So you used illegal drugs that could have landed you in jail and cost you a lot of money and exposed you to public censure and social pariah-hood and needless health risks and possible career limitations later in life, to shut down your natural production of free, legal, safe, private testosterone, in an effort to gain the appearance that you could have gotten naturally, with the gear (your own testosterone) that you THREW AWAY.

Clen can be dangerous stuff! I am talking DEADLY here! If you don't know WTF you are doing, you can find yourself walking around on the verge of heat exhaustion. BP will rise, body temp will rise, you will lose sleep and have uncontrollable tremors. Do you want that? ECA has a milder effect in the usual doses, but you can still get heat exhaustion if you are active in warm weather. Oh, I forgot about the cramps... they can be nasty.

Bottom line...
    (1) You are too young.
    (2) You don't have a clue yet as to how to use this stuff.
    Address both areas of want before you consider messing with this stuff.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    That's just dumb. Don't mess with winny. Don't mess with clen . Don't bother with ECA. You don't need it. Count your total calories and total grams of protein and slowly reduce total calories until you lose a pound per week. Adjust calories as necessary.

At 17, you should have just lurked here for a couple of years, absorbing knowledge. Then you could have stealthily milked all the accumulated wisdom and expertise to be found on the board, and by the time you are 30 or so, and ready for gear, you would know your stuff backwards and forwards. Now, it is likely you will be banned.

Nobody wants to hear this at your age. It sounds paternalistic and elitist. But you should not be using ANY illegal chemicals. The only good thing I can think of about the steroid control act is it is all inclusive, and all you have to do is avoid any illegal substance and it is unlikely that you will do very much harm to your body.

Anyone who uses gear before age 25 or so should have their head examined. Your testosterone is already through the roof, 3 times as high as mine is now, at 46. When you use AAS, your natural production is shut down. Part of your gear is simply replacing what the gear itself stopped. When you cycle off, it takes several weeks at minimum to recover, and in that time you have essentially zero testosterone, for practical purposes. If you don't know what you are doing, recovery can take months. So you used illegal drugs that could have landed you in jail and cost you a lot of money and exposed you to public censure and social pariah-hood and needless health risks and possible career limitations later in life, to shut down your natural production of free, legal, safe, private testosterone, in an effort to gain the appearance that you could have gotten naturally, with the gear (your own testosterone) that you THREW AWAY.

Clen can be dangerous stuff! I am talking DEADLY here! If you don't know WTF you are doing, you can find yourself walking around on the verge of heat exhaustion. BP will rise, body temp will rise, you will lose sleep and have uncontrollable tremors. Do you want that? ECA has a milder effect in the usual doses, but you can still get heat exhaustion if you are active in warm weather. Oh, I forgot about the cramps... they can be nasty.

Bottom line...
    (1) You are too young.
    (2) You don't have a clue yet as to how to use this stuff.
    Address both areas of want before you consider messing with this stuff.
    **** thats almonst sticky material for minors...

I got the message. Thank you very much.

Thread Information