Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    BlInDsIdE's Avatar
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    OEF VII/VIII, OEF X
    Posts
    5,038

    18 yr old wants to say thanks

    To all memebers of AR. I'm 18 and on my 2nd cycle. Before coming to this site I figured that i could handle aas no matter what anyone said. My first cycle i now realize was way to big especially 4 a 17 yr old, itworked well but thank god i had proper PCT and recovered ok not sure what complications i'll run into down the road. Well i'm 7 wks into my 2nd cycle and I've decided to stop and start my PCT immediatly. My blood levels will probably be all out of whack but owell i'm done. I've finally realized that i'm not old enough to use and that i can workout and build a better frame and build before i go on steroids again. Also i don't enjoy the small nuts and had a bad injection recently where i hit a nerve (ouch). I plan on not using gear again until i'm at least 24 or 25. Except mabey a var cycle who knows. I plan on staying here and expanding my knowledge about aas so when i'm ready i can do a cycle and get the most benifit. I would just like to thank all of u guys 4 helping me get my priorities straight if i hadn't found this site then i would b in a worse boat then i already am(down the road). Thanks alot.

    Blind

  2. #2
    BlInDsIdE's Avatar
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    OEF VII/VIII, OEF X
    Posts
    5,038
    anyway off to the gym thanks again guys.

  3. #3
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    Great to hear...very mature of you. Good luck bro.

  4. #4
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Good to hear. Finally someone who LISTENS.

  5. #5
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    i should do that...nah

  6. #6
    chem enhanced's Avatar
    chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    IN DA GEHETTO
    Posts
    107
    shiit i was 35 when i did my 1st cycle and i would see alot of kids down south buying gear and NOT even having a clue where to inject it
    big props to you Blindside

  7. #7
    spoonta66's Avatar
    spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    391
    congrats on the great decision!

  8. #8
    simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    262
    good for you bro very mature

  9. #9
    BlInDsIdE's Avatar
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    OEF VII/VIII, OEF X
    Posts
    5,038
    Thanks guys, i had to do whats right 4 me and at the moment aas rn't what i need. I' also want to give a big thank u to all those guys who helped me with my girl problem (oneeyedjohnny, LL08, etc.)i'm going over there tonight and we're doing just fine. The only thing i'm not sure about with aas is that roid rage is a myth. I've been in 3 or 4 fights in the past month and thats not me at all i can always keep my cool, but mabey its in my head. owell who knows. thanks again.

  10. #10
    chem enhanced's Avatar
    chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    IN DA GEHETTO
    Posts
    107
    no, its the roids bro trust me on that 1(wink)

  11. #11
    BWhitaker's Avatar
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,816
    Roid rage is a myth, but like many myths has truths behind it. What most people think when they think of roid rage is uncontrollable bouts of anger and rage. This is what most people on this site will say is a myth.

    First- there are a very few who react poorly and seem to have an extreme reaction that includes some near uncontrollable bouts of anger. There is a great possiblility that they have a predisposition or some other psychological problem.

    Second - If you are not smart with your gear, depression and anger can be a result (such as running a tren only cycle)

    Third - There is strong evidence that one will have a probablity of having increased anger. However, it should be within one's control

  12. #12
    100m champ's Avatar
    100m champ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    Roid rage is a myth, but like many myths has truths behind it. What most people think when they think of roid rage is uncontrollable bouts of anger and rage. This is what most people on this site will say is a myth.

    First- there are a very few who react poorly and seem to have an extreme reaction that includes some near uncontrollable bouts of anger. There is a great possiblility that they have a predisposition or some other psychological problem.

    Second - If you are not smart with your gear, depression and anger can be a result (such as running a tren only cycle)

    Third - There is strong evidence that one will have a probablity of having increased anger. However, it should be within one's control

    that is so true man.. good post

  13. #13
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    To all memebers of AR. I'm 18 and on my 2nd cycle. Before coming to this site I figured that i could handle aas no matter what anyone said. My first cycle i now realize was way to big especially 4 a 17 yr old, itworked well but thank god i had proper PCT and recovered ok not sure what complications i'll run into down the road. Well i'm 7 wks into my 2nd cycle and I've decided to stop and start my PCT immediatly. My blood levels will probably be all out of whack but owell i'm done. I've finally realized that i'm not old enough to use and that i can workout and build a better frame and build before i go on steroids again. Also i don't enjoy the small nuts and had a bad injection recently where i hit a nerve (ouch). I plan on not using gear again until i'm at least 24 or 25. Except mabey a var cycle who knows. I plan on staying here and expanding my knowledge about aas so when i'm ready i can do a cycle and get the most benifit. I would just like to thank all of u guys 4 helping me get my priorities straight if i hadn't found this site then i would b in a worse boat then i already am(down the road). Thanks alot.

    Blind
    You're looking ahead, instead of only considering the immediate. Good man.

  14. #14
    jbone30's Avatar
    jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    411
    Good call blindside...I think I have fits of anger here and there..like yesterday I threw my pc speakers across the room because they wouldnt make sound..now they will never make sound.. but I showed them

  15. #15
    BlInDsIdE's Avatar
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    OEF VII/VIII, OEF X
    Posts
    5,038
    thanks guys i gotta say i will miss the juice though.

  16. #16
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    thanks guys i gotta say i will miss the juice though.
    I'm sure you will be reunited someday in the future.

  17. #17
    Cisco is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    Good call blindside...I think I have fits of anger here and there..like yesterday I threw my pc speakers across the room because they wouldnt make sound..now they will never make sound.. but I showed them
    Haha i couldnt help but laugh at this especially considering that im missing a few keys on my keyboard from this comp acting stupid..but hey i dont think AAS has anything to do with that LOL

  18. #18
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    good luck bro.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •