Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DEMONSathleet is offline Junior Member

what do yall use to get rid of body hair?

what do yall use to get rid of body hair? can you tell me where to find em too?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    electro-shock treatment

Shave it.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Nair

any drug store or walmart

joevette is offline Banned
    Beard trimmers without the length guard, unless I'm going to be with someone then I break out the mach 3 turbo.

thinkican is offline Junior Member
    I shave it.I would be scared to use a cream.Might end up with a rash.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Duct Tape seems to take it right off... or Gasoline and a match!

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    A razor, Mach 3

DEMONSathleet is offline Junior Member
    takes awhile to shave it dont it?

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    Tried the tape on my ass hair and the hair won. Thought this info would be necessary should somebody decide to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by millionmillionaires
    Tried the tape on my ass hair and the hair won. Thought this info would be necessary should somebody decide to try it.
    ****nn....You duct taped your ass hair?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I've tried, a buzzer, nair, mach3, and recently waxing. The buzzer is good, but it doesnt get you the smooth like you're going for, but it is good to get the majority of the hair off. Nair, if you leave it on too long you're gonna burn yourself, if you take it off too soon, your gonna be left with some hair still, so if its not timed perfectly the stuff sucks. The Mach3 works, but the biggest reason for me to try waxing, is I get sick really easily, and when you shave constantly you're at a high risk of a staph infection, and those suck. Waxing, it got the hair off, but I'd say for how bad it hurt, it really wasnt worth it. Also have to mention that when they did my upper arms, the next day it broke out really bad, and its basically like acne all over my upper arms, its been about a week and its still there, its badly irritated. So considering all your options, I think using a NEW Mach3 for everytime you shave your body, and being VERY careful, is the best option. Theres also having it lazered off, but that is ridiculously expensive, although you never get the hair growth again for the rest of your life because they kill the root. To give you an idea, a friend of mine just had his back done, and it cost him $2,800.00. Its steep, but I guess you could weigh the cost of razors for the next 20 years, because those Mach3s arent cheap...

Xy1on is offline New Member

So youre the guy they were talking about in the breakfast club!?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i shave it but one day i will man up and get it all waxed

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    this thread makes me glad im not a naturally hairy person!

Xy1on is offline New Member
    Will Test E make your beard grow thicker? I cant grow a gotee cuz my mustache and beard dont connect as well as Id like them 2.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xy1on
    Will Test E make your beard grow thicker? I cant grow a gotee cuz my mustache and beard dont connect as well as Id like them 2.

just grow out a handlebar mustache, they're great

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    Done the waxing, hurts too much. The shaving makes the hair come in thicker and for some who already have a chest like the Wookie, we dont want anymore. Nair makes a product called "Nair for men" It ireally isnt that difficult, just apply it, and wait the correct time. Before you get in the shower, take your finger and drag it across a peice of skin to see of the hair is coming off yet, if not wait and try again. After you get out, apply BRUT or some type of alchohol, it will burn but it will take away the redness, and no breakouts, the same goes for waxing apply a alchohol aftershave and no acne!

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    mach 3 razor works for me

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

shaving

Shave it bro. Mach 3. Note: Shaving does NOT increase density, color, or number of hairs. This is a myth. look it up.
    LAN

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    After shaving it for the second time I have decided to live with it..because Im preety hairy it grew back the next day..shaved it again and it is so ****en irritating toching and dragging on my shirts at work and my sheets and blankets at night..now its growin back with several of them ingrown and causing acne even using loofas and what not..I am going to keep my hair..screw it

DrWoody is offline Junior Member
    Mach 3 for the chest,and clippers with the number 1 for legs and forearms.

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    limitsarenothing i read it all teh time that shaving makes hair thicker is a myth

but everywhere i shave, like the back of my neck and shoulders is much thicker and darker than they were before i started shaving

i usually shave my shoulders and upper back so i can wear a tank top... its way thicker than anywhere else on my back... if i let it grow you can see a line... its sick

laser surgery here i come

moush is offline Senior Member
    just man up and wax thats what i do...sucks but only need to get it done every month and a half or so

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Bertz, please change your avatar. i cant concentrate on what we're all talking about, d*mnit! i'm such a titty man its not even funny. **** test, gotta go rub another one out. lol. late.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertz
    but everywhere i shave, like the back of my neck and shoulders is much thicker and darker than they were before i started shaving
    it feels thicker because the razor cuts it off at an angle making the hair "sharper" therefore making it feel thicker

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i have hardly any hair on my body... everyone thinks i shave my arms, but i dont... it's nice...........

shouldnt this be in the spa???

txstatejuice is offline New Member
    a razor in the

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    nair or something similar..

AbsolutDonkey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    Bertz, please change your avatar. i cant concentrate on what we're all talking about, d*mnit! i'm such a titty man its not even funny. **** test, gotta go rub another one out. lol. late.
    OMFG LMFAO!!!!

I was thinking the same thing!!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Nair works great, but you got to try test patches all over your body first. And you need to wait a couple of days before applying for effect, cause the test areas will be too sensitive. I can't use this stuff on my chest, at least not in the center. The skin is too tender and the hair is too coarse there. It eats up the skin and leaves the hair LOL! Everywhere else, works great for me. Watch out high on your inner thighs... if you get it on the ol marble sack, you will regret it. You have to time it carefully. Also, don't rub it into the skin. Apply, let it sit. Be ready to get right in the shower. Keep a spray bottle of water handy to keep the stuff moist, or it stops working. Remember... don't rub it in. Wear gloves. Get proper latex ones, not those cheesy polypropylene ones. Nair between your fingers can be really irritating.

This stuff makes you so smooth, it is erotic. Your skin will be mega-sensitive. Jump in the sack with the ol lady and get your newly smooth legs in a tangle with hers, and LOOK OUT! WOOOOOOOO!!!! The novelty wears off about when the hair starts coming out again.

Waxing? That's for masochists, or guys with very sparse body hair. I tried it once and trashed my vocal cords, I screamed so loud, on the first rip.

For shaving, definitely use clippers first, then the mach three.

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    MY gf nairs those hard to reach places! otherwise nair for men! works fine for me!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Nair works great, but you got to try test patches all over your body first. And you need to wait a couple of days before applying for effect, cause the test areas will be too sensitive. I can't use this stuff on my chest, at least not in the center. The skin is too tender and the hair is too coarse there. It eats up the skin and leaves the hair LOL! Everywhere else, works great for me. Watch out high on your inner thighs... if you get it on the ol marble sack, you will regret it. You have to time it carefully. Also, don't rub it into the skin. Apply, let it sit. Be ready to get right in the shower. Keep a spray bottle of water handy to keep the stuff moist, or it stops working. Remember... don't rub it in. Wear gloves. Get proper latex ones, not those cheesy polypropylene ones. Nair between your fingers can be really irritating.

This stuff makes you so smooth, it is erotic. Your skin will be mega-sensitive. Jump in the sack with the ol lady and get your newly smooth legs in a tangle with hers, and LOOK OUT! WOOOOOOOO!!!! The novelty wears off about when the hair starts coming out again.

Waxing? That's for masochists, or guys with very sparse body hair. I tried it once and trashed my vocal cords, I screamed so loud, on the first rip.

For shaving, definitely use clippers first, then the mach three.

clippers and mach 3, right now i am so hairy i think i might get the ole tractor out bush hog my chest..

darmadoc is offline Member
    I did the laser treatments on my back and found them to be less than permanent, to say the least!

Vidooch is offline Associate Member

Hahahaha that was the funniest thing i read all day. Thanks for the laugh bro.

Anyways, i personally just man up and get waxed every 5 weeks . Much smoother afterwards and the hair takes less and less time to grow back IMO.
    Last edited by Vidooch; 04-04-2005 at 02:56 PM.

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    it feels thicker because the razor cuts it off at an angle making the hair "sharper" therefore making it feel thicker
    man im telling you i got a distinct line of hair... i shave the babck of my neck and my shoulders down to a certain point on my back... before i started doing this it all looked the same... now you can see like a line of thin light hair to darker and longer hair

i wish it was a myth, maybe it is but with me its not, no lie

im gonna let it grow out and post a picture in a week or so, lol it aint pretty

diezell is offline Senior Member
    dont use nair gives me a nasty rash

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    If I haven't shaved my legs in a while, I use veet to get alot of it off, and everything else, I shave.

crazymass is offline New Member
    nair works great for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information