Thread: Legit Dbols

socrstud09 is offline Junior Member

Legit Dbols

Hey guys!!

Someone posted a thread about apetite and Dbols...I tried a few dbols the other day and I didn't feel any improvement of apetite...I'm pretty sure mine are real....but hell I don't know for sure. They are the ones with the snake on them....British Disp! What do you guys think....ever here of fakes with the symbol on them?

Thanx!!

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Post a pic
    Last edited by jbol; 04-04-2005 at 07:39 PM.

I don't have a scanner the best I can tell you is that they look just like the ones on the site....they look real but I don't feel any hungrier, My appetite is a little less also.

My question is....has anyone ever seen or heard about Dbol fakes with the snake on it?

Thanks!!!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    There are fakes posted in the steroid pictures forum. I've been taking 50mg a day of the British Dispensary dbols and I don't feel any increase in appetite either but I'm up about 5 pounds in the past couple days. I use B12 to stimulate my appetite.

yeah man....those are the ones I'm talkin about....They look exactly the same....the 5mgs but I don't feel like eating that much its weird(I heard your appetite is supposed to go through the roof). I def feel a difference in an increase of energy though....I'm only takin 25mgsEOD and 40mgs of AnavarED...

I guess no one has heard of fakes with an actual snake on it so my guess is that its different with some...

I'm pretty sure someone posted pics of fake British Disp. in the Steroid Pictures forum. They look the same but are molded a little sloppy and crush easily.

ok....mine look similar to the ones that look fake....but I'm not sure....I've tried to crush them and they turn into some chunks and powder....I don't know what the deal is....they seemed to be working with my results but I dunno....I checked the anavar that I got from the same source and its def legit so?????

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!

How did you crush them? You shouldn't be able to crush 'em easily with your fingers. Using a spoon or something they should break apart into hard chunks not powder. Looking at the fakes it seems that the edges are not as straight and a little rough. You should start seeing some weight gain within the first couple days depending on your dosage and diet. Remember to drink lots of water and get some milk thistle for the liver.

yeah dude its wierd....I crushed them and there was some chunks and some powder....

As far as being smooth....they're really smooth!

I'm going to try that sulfuric acid bleed red test....

Thread Information