superchump is offline Junior Member

adrenaline 1mg amps

hey i know this is the steroid forum but i was hoping to get some help on some other things. i have adrenaline, 1mg per amp says to use s.c..... and i have diclofenac sodium antiinflammatory 25 mg per amp. both were too cheap i couldnt resist buying. any help would be great guys thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    bump for this

He-man is offline Junior Member
    what r u hoping to achieve with the adrenaline?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superchump
    hey i know this is the steroid forum but i was hoping to get some help on some other things. i have adrenaline, 1mg per amp says to use s.c..... and i have diclofenac sodium antiinflammatory 25 mg per amp. both were too cheap i couldnt resist buying. any help would be great guys thanks
    I would not mess with that stuff its very powerful.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I may be wrong, but isnt adrenaline used to treat people that are allergic to bees ants etc etc.........

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    Remember Pulp Fiction? Wasn't that adrenalin Travolta pumped into Uma's chest?

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    diclofenac works really well IMO... ive only taken it orally.. it takes like 10 hours to notice relief though, but i had some serious inflamation

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    I may be wrong, but isnt adrenaline used to treat people that are allergic to bees ants etc etc.........
    Yup, Anaphylactic Shock.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    BUMP!
    this is interesting.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    what exactly is it?

bigbagz is offline New Member

whoa there bros!..

adrenalin is another name for epinephrine; a naturally occuring neurotransmitter. It is often used as a vasoconstrcitor to reduce blood flow in the ER, or OR. It has many purposes, but subcutaneuos injections are usaully used to relieve respiratory distress such as bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and other chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD's). This is why they are often used during anaphylaxsis ( sever allergic reaction) to relax respiratory muscles, and constrict blood vessels. Very minute doses of this drug can have some serious effects.

Bro, what I'm basically trying to say is DON'T FVCK WITH THIS MED, unless you really know what you are doing. It is way more dangerous than AAS!

dont inject something you have no clue about

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You're talking about doing something pretty dangerous. I would suggest you don't.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Throw it all away. These things have no anabolic properties and are extremely dangerous and can easily kill you within minutes of attempted injection.

bigbagz is offline New Member

oh yeah bro,

I forgot to mention that if you think injecting that epinephrine will give you an "adrenaline rush" to give you better workouts........then dont even waste your time. The only way you MIGHT be able to achieve that is by injecting it intravenously (which, personally, I'd think your an idiot if you tried). Your dosage would have to be perfect at that concentration (1mg/ml), and unless you have a doctors supervision while doing it, you're probably going to kill yourself bro.

tparyan is offline New Member
    I was reading the forums on this site and I saw this post and felt the need to register to respond. Adrenaline or epinephrine whatever name you would like to use is used to treat severe allergic reaction, bronchospasm (that is refractory to other treatments) and is given to patients that are in cardiac arrest. The usual dose for anaphalaxis and brochospasm is 0.3 - 0.5 mg SQ or IV. The dose for cardiac arrest varies but for an adult is usually 1 mg IV. If the epi you have is 1mg/ml it probably says "epinephrine 1:1000" on the amp. To give you an idea of how strong epi is, if you don't need it and inject it IV,IM,SQ or whatever you run the risk of causing a life threatening rhythm disturbance with your heart. There are several that you could cause and none of them are good. My advice is to throw them away, no good whatsoever will come from injecting epi. The other drug you asked about Diclofenac sodium is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. I don't know much about this one but Aleeve (naproxen sodium) is also in this class of drugs. They reduce swelling and relieve minor to moderate pain. I don't know why you wanted that one either, but I want to tell you to please be careful when getting or using pharmaceuticals that you are not farmiliar with.

superchump is offline Junior Member
    sorry my computers down and i coming in from internet cafe. you guys kinda scared me i havent even tried it yet. but the amps were 10 cents a piece about so really nothing lost. i found the duration of effect is about 10 minutes for a sub q injection. the diflonec sodium amps work really good though , use half an amp before i do my arms/back and theres little pain in the joints.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    He is right, its used for severe allergic reactions. You will gain nothing more than a little anxiety from it.

Possibly something worse than anxiety.

Powerup is offline New Member
    i would give it a miss

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sol
    Remember Pulp Fiction? Wasn't that adrenalin Travolta pumped into Uma's chest?
    lol, this is what I thought of too when I read this post. It was completely fictional tho, listen to the comentary.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    throw that stuff away!

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    It can and will be used in conjunction with other drugs with there is a cardiac issue. I don't think its generally used as an overdose drug, and its def not used like they used it in pulp fiction.

Matter of fact, I cant think of a single incident where it's actually been used. Maybe Naloxone.
    Last edited by newbrew; 04-05-2005 at 10:18 AM.

Thread Information