China Dawg is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down HCG Injection Pain!

With my last cycle I got some HCG in a vial of 5,000 IU. No problems with that stuff - I injected it with no problems and no pain!

Now with my current cycle I got some Chinese HCG that comes 500 IU per amp. The amps are made to have 2 ml of sterile water from another amp mixed with them. This stuff hurts like a SOB when I inject it. It's all mixed and disolved well and I have no fear of needles and standard injection pain.

Here's what happens when doing an IM injection into my thigh:
    1. Needle goes in fine but as soon as I start injecting there is incredible pain.
    2. A slow injection is impossible because of the pain, I just inject fast and get out of there.
    3. Strong, involuntary muscle spasms in the muscle I am injecting start immediately when the injection starts (when I start depressing the plunger).
    4. I aspirate , so I'm not hitting a vein.
    5. I get queasy and have to lie down immediately. Pain and spasms continue for 10 minutes and then subside. Next day only a little soreness is left.

My first injection I thought I screwed something up. But then my second injection (one week later) went exactly the same way. Seems like something is wrong with my gear here. Maybe the pH is too low or something but my body does NOT like this brand of HCG.

Any thoughts on what's going on? I'll get the brand info and post it tomorrow.

The only other thread on this I found was here:

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=91026

But there's no mention of the muscle spasms and I definitely get those bad and at a rapid rate.

Brand Info - The name on the box is "Chorionic Gonadotrophin for Injection". The Chinese name is Zhusheyong Rongcuxingsu if I am reading the box insert correctly. I can't tell who the manufacturer is since their name is only in Chinese but obviously it's made in China and comes in Chinese packaging. This may be just a local product to China so I wouldn't be surprised if some of you have not been exposed to it. Well if nothing else I will get some pictures next week and post them on this site so that people know what NOT to use.
    Last edited by China Dawg; 04-05-2005 at 07:17 PM. Reason: update

Vet grade HCG

Back in this post:

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=91026

Someone asked if there really is vet grade HCG .

"its hard to imagine vet grade hcg.....i mean the "h" does stand for human"

Well they do definitely make vet grade HCG. Check out the description of this Chinese pharm company:

http://www.njlykj.com/en/Info/index.asp?id=4

Then here you will see a picture and description of their HCG:

http://www.njlykj.com/Exhibit1/exhview.asp?pid=44

Now this is coming from an animal hormone factory that has been approved to veterinary drug standards. They also produce high pressure waterjet machines for manufacturing. That's some scary stuff.

This isn't the same brand that I'm using, but I think it brings up a real concern regarding Chinese sourced HCG. The Chinese HCG may be vet grade (which is what I think mine is) and may be significantly below the quality standards of the human grade HCG. I would personally stay clear of this type of product, especially if it says "Chorionic Gonadotrophin" on the box and not "HUMAN Chorionic Gonadotrophin".
    Last edited by China Dawg; 04-05-2005 at 07:32 PM. Reason: update

bump

joevette is offline Banned
    It sounds like they gave you an amp of BA instead of BW, although I've never seen amps of BA. Either way I'd buy some BW from get pinz and try that instead of the amps they gave you. HCG shouldn't hurt much if any at all.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am using a Chinese HCG and it does hurt a bit but just a little burning at the beginning, thats all.

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member
    I've got just the same thing with my HCG . Everything goes fine until you start to inject HCG to muscle.. it feels like hitting acid into you, damn it hurts!

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    i didnt know you could inject hcg intermucular.... always did mine subq....

but if its hurtuing you like this i would discontinue. you can get the basic 5000iu powder hcg all over the net. just do a search

Thread Information