Thread: clen & eca

BIGshow is offline New Member

Smile clen & eca

Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum and i was wondering if u could help me with my problem. i have been training hard for 6 months, mainly cardio because i want to get lean and cut. One problem i have is that ive lost alot of weight except from my stomach area, it just doesnt seem to go. I was wondering if a clen and ECA stack would help me shread this fat around my waist/stomach.

Another thing, im in Sydney, Australia and the only form of clen i can find here is the powder form of clen. was wondering if this would have the same effectiveness as the tablets, and i am not to sure of the amount to mix up.

i was thinking of taking clen for 2 weeks then ECA for 2 weeks after the clen, and repeat this again to complete a 8 week cycle.

any information u can give me on this stack and on clen powder would be greatly appreciated. i have looked all over the net and only find info on the tablets.
    p.s. killer forum guys this site rocks havnt seen a site this dedicated to the anabolic industry b4. great job. well done

ptbyjason Guest
    We appreciate the compliments on the site and the board. We are doing the best we can.

I'm going to tell you an answer you probably don't want to hear. I personally think you should wait a while before you start taking anything. You have been losing weight pretty consistently it appears because you never said that you hit a plateau. You are still holding bodyfat in your stomach, which is very typical. The areas where men hold bodyfat is their chest, stomach, and thigh. These are the last areas where men also happen to lose their bodyfat. Some of the other guys may suggest a cycle, but my opinion is to continue on the path you are on. It sounds like you have been making great progress and you should keep up the good work.

yeh didnt really wanna hear that but i guess your the pro and i will take ur advice. But if i do venture onto the clen & ECA stack in the future what do u recomend the dosage of the clen powder should be? i am 6 foot and 186 LBs.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Well im going to disagree with jason .....i say take the eca stack..hold off on the clen ....go to www.ecastack.com and buy theres its pretty good....i woudl wrap some siran wrap around you stomach when doing carido...this works better well....i can drop about 1 in of fat in 3 weeks or so with 45 min of carido 3 times a week.....

how is your diet? i woudl cut carbs down to liek 150 when on the eca stack..maybe even cut one meal out a day if you have to....

ptbyjason Guest
    I agree with shot on the eca stack. When I said hold off, I was referring to the clen . The eca stack will be fine for you. It will boost your metabolism and help accelerate the loss of bodyfat.

Now shot, what's up with the saran wrap thing? He's not a piece of food. Does this really work? I would think that it would cause a dehydration in that area of the body, but I couldn't imagine an inch. That is the first time I have ever heard that from someone I actually know is a good source of info. Man, I learn something new everyday.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    just try it....wrap iot about 4 or 5 times really tight aroudn you skin and run like a mofo

thanks guys u been a great help
    another question...how long do u think i should take the ECA for?
    and 3 times a day good????

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Does the siran wrap really work that well Shot? never seen it used or really heard about it that much.Sounds good though

Billy

ive actually heard about the siran wrap trick before. but i heard that models do this before they go out on the catwalk, they wrap there legs and waist up in wrap and in gives them a slimmer look.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I personnally have to taper up to three tablets of ECA as it can be fairly hard on the body physically and mentally. I used to run it three weeks on one week off, I found that was effective - 8 weeks in total. Your probably get alot of different answers to that though.

BA

ptbyjason Guest
    I'm not sure about the ECA stack specifically, but I know that when I take Xenadrine or Hydroxycut I don't take the pills after about 2 in the afternoon. Otherwise it affects my sleep.

ptbyjason

I was reading about ECA,s at the weekend and that seems to be a common complaint about the lack of sleep once you take these.I read that there are alternatives which don,t use caffeine (Not really an ECA stack) and these are used by people with a problem regarding the C.How effective they are I have no idea anyone ever tried them?

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    The ECA substitutes are not nearly as affective. ECA works very well but you need to taper up and build up a tolerance, one tablet an hour before you want to get up worked excellently for the first three to four days and then I increased to 2 and eventually three, but the third was no later than 5pm other wise you wouldn't sleep.

BA

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    I feel your pain, here Bro. My midsection takes the absolute longest to get the fat off.

A strict diet, cardio, and some thermogenics will help. The diet, IMO, is the most important. I had to damn near kill myself to get my ab's showing a few years back. I am not looking forward to doing it again, but I want the wash board look again.

Once you get them, do everything you can to maintain the look. You can do it!

Everybody seems to recommend something different I think its a bit like lucky dip put all the ideas in a hat pull one out and try it if it don,t work move onto the next one.

The only comfort from it all is if it was that easy everybody would have a 6pack and it would not look so unique.Can,t help admire the guys who do have one b,c you know the amount of dedication that goes into it.

I can normally get the top four to show and they will look OK but the last 2 are always covered and to even get the top ones to show take so much effort.

As for the obliques well those little .........I have no luck with love handles they are there pretty much all year round

I know exactly how you feel

Billy

Mike Guest
    Hey Shot - doesnt that guy Mark Addy try the saran wrap thing in the movie "The Full Monty"? lol

Thread Information