Thread: need sustanon

schom51 is offline New Member

need sustanon

Hey all I just joined today and i must say that this is quite a nice site. Great job everyone!
    Now i have a question. I live in so. Cal so getting juice hasnt been a problem, but now after the terrorist fags, security is way tight on the border and no one i know wants to chance it. So i was wondering if anyone here could help me out.
    Ive been looking most seriously at sustanon mainly because of the fewer side effects and its less testable time. But Im open to suggestions. I play college baseball and Im already faster and stronger than anyone on the team without any juice but i want to be even better. Now Im 6'1" 190.
    What do you suggest trying and who can help me get it?

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    your gonna get scammed dude.

read the important steriod articles for more info.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't post requests here.

Read the New Members Post!

PM a MOD.

BA

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Heh heh heh...good luck with that one bro. You will probably have a dozen e-mails by this evening and I would delete everyone of them if I were you.

The Iron Game Guest

Re: need sustanon

Originally posted by schom51 Ive been looking most seriously at sustanon mainly because of the fewer side effects and its less testable time. But Im open to suggestions.

weclome to the board

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

schom51

welcome fellow so-calian. but you gotta learn how things are done around here, read the newbie posts.. and enjoy the site.

GOod LuCK

_SOLID

CYCLEON Guest
    welcome to the board bro - please do yourself a favor and read for a little bit and im sure that a lot of your questions will be answered. Especially those articals in the top section!!!! - who knows after uv been here a little bit maybe someone will be willing to hook u up.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    bumpity bump bump

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    alright! first off! no to sound like i am pulling a heavy on you or anything like that but! cmm on man think about it. you come on this board requesting souces. ya you will get about 12 in your e-mail like pete said but 99.9% of them will be a scammer. like they all said stick around and learn how things opporate here.
    The Best thing i could suggest for you is to talk to some of the people that you know in your Gym that look like juicers or look like they might no someone. ask around about it but be sutal about it, ya no!!!!

BullDogg20

juiceon is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: need sustanon

Originally posted by The Iron Game

weclome to the board

ILMAO at that one IG - that dudes gets two strikes by you right off the bat.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

cool to see you aboard

but there is liek a 1000 members, alot of us our good guys lookign to help, but you know some fucking scumbags are gonna rip your ass off if you ask around like that.good idea to mayeb PM some people but you haven't been around that long.it would be ignorant to think this board is just goos guys trying to help and keep people safe.not to mention prob mad people on here just looking to set you up for a fall.take your time and choose your sides wisely

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    from ren31's post , an example of how a newbie should ask a question, to this post of how not to ask a question! LMAO! I guess some people just don't bother to take the time and read the rules. But welcome anyhow.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome to the board bro - but posting a post like that won,t do you any favours

Be Safe
    Billy

ok ... its been a day, How many PM's did you get? bet they"re all scammers

Fast R

Mike Guest
    ARGH...............

Thread Information