Deez101 is offline Junior Member

Longer cycles vs. short ones??

My plan was to start a cycle in early March, which I did, and stop it after 10 weeks. I was going to be off for ten more weeks, then start again for another 10 weeks.

This way I will be juiced up during the summer in two phases without having to cycle too long.

My problem is this. With this plan, I'll be on PCT and off during "crucial" months such as June and July which is boat season. I would however be on again in the months of August and September which are still in warm season.

I got to thinking and I was wondering if I should just extend my cycle from 10 to 21 weeks, but changing compounds at the 15 week mark. Right now, I'm on Deca and Test C and I was going to change to Test E and Winny at week 15. I have Nolva and Clomid on hand and am currently taking 10mg of Nolva ED which I plan to up to 20mg ED at week 15 if I do this.

This is my second cycle and I don't have any HCG .

What do you bro's think? Should I do it with Clomid, Nolva and Trib for PCT? Or should I stick to my original plan?

joevette is offline Banned
    I ussually run longer cycles. You'll have to bump your doses up about halfway through to keep gaining.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would switch to prop/winny if you dont mind EOD injections... but I would definetly get some HCG for a 21 week cycle!

I can't get prop, or hcg ....so basically I should just stick to my original plan of two ten week cycles I guess....

Any other suggestions?

Thread Information