MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member

Gyno, take a look bros

Guys.... I'm 20, ran 7 weeks of Test-e @ 500mg/wk (2 doses of 250mg) and 30mg/day dbol (wk 1-3). I had to cut the dbol short because my nips were kinda juicy, slight secretion. I was running nolva at 10mg/day, then upped it to 80 when i had a problem which subsided, then cut back to 20mg/day while on the test only. I was also running B-6 at 400mg/day and still am. I had to stop again because the fluid never stopped. I'm not saying i'm shooting a lot of fluid.... but when i squeeze the nip, a small ass drop amount of clear fluid comes out. I'm currently running proper pct with clomid and taking my nolva at 80mg/day since yesterday.... Let me know what's goin on or what I should do??? Also, my body fat went up... I don't think this is a serious case of gyno YET, because I don't have hard lumps under the nips. Also, when I pull the skin up a little bit, it looks fine. Basically, just wanna know if this looks like it can be reversed or not. HELP i'm freakin out bros!!!
    Last edited by MikeyZ23; 09-28-2007 at 10:42 AM.

should i just go to the doctor and tell him what I took????

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    i would....i told my doc , he actually helps me out kinda . show him respect , and u get it in return .

on another note there are some a-holes out there

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    i would....i told my doc , he actually helps me out kinda . show him respect , and u get it in return .

on another note there are some a-holes out there
    Mikey I would go get some Arimidex and try that, the same thing happened to one of my mates and he went to the Doc and got it. It fixed it in a few days.

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    Arimidex or Ldex some people are more prone to get gyno and this seems like a pretty bad case. If that does not clear it up go to see your doctor.

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemDietMIC
    Arimidex or Ldex some people are more prone to get gyno and this seems like a pretty bad case. If that does not clear it up go to see your doctor.
    how can you tell that this is a bad case?
    how can you tell that this is gyno at all?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    how can you tell that this is a bad case?
    how can you tell that this is gyno at all?
    Unless you are breast feeding it is highly unusual for a guy to have anything comming out of his nipples ! Dbol can be a real causer of gyno. Its a fair bet something is not right !

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    take 80mg of nolva till its gone

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    If I were you, I won't bother to juice at all. First of all, you're only 20. And from the pics I see, you have not put on more than 8 lbs from your 'natural' state, ie when you haven't started working out yet.

And I am assuming that this pic is taken when you're 'ON'? And you probably won't even keep most of the 'gains' you took from this cycle.......

Sorry, not to flame you but you just need to realize that steroids is not a way of transforming yourself from a pencil neck to a 250lb ripped muscle man. Grow another 15lbs more naturally, before you try anything. That should take you a few good years of proper training.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    If I were you, I won't bother to juice at all. First of all, you're only 20. And from the pics I see, you have not put on more than 8 lbs from your 'natural' state, ie when you haven't started working out yet.

And I am assuming that this pic is taken when you're 'ON'? And you probably won't even keep most of the 'gains' you took from this cycle.......

Sorry, not to flame you but you just need to realize that steroids is not a way of transforming yourself from a pencil neck to a 250lb ripped muscle man. Grow another 15lbs more naturally, before you try anything. That should take you a few good years of proper training.
    so i guess you have nothing helpful to say good job on this useless post

for the gyno go back to 80mg nolva ed til it goes away

[QUOTE=Zennie]If I were you, I won't bother to juice at all. First of all, you're only 20. And from the pics I see, you have not put on more than 8 lbs from your 'natural' state, ie when you haven't started working out yet.
    QUOTE]

Thanks for abosolutely nothing. I love how people throw stupid comments around when they know nothing about why people are taking what they take. I'll bet you only wished u were as shredded as me when u were 20. Oh and don't say how I didn't gain anything since i started training. I was 135 pounds my senior year of high school when I was 18 and made it to 160 in my avatar and that's ripped before i ever touched juice. Soooo please keep your useless comments to yourself especially when they weren't asked for.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    At this point you need to bring out the big guns-use some Letro, Nolvadex is good but not that strong.

big_dom85 is offline Junior Member

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno, take a look bros-newbie4.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by big_dom85
    directed at me????

ace ventura is offline Member
    Mi(l)key: I think it's the female hormone prolactin that stimulates milk production besides gyno I think. Shouldn't B-6 keep the prolactin level down?

Just a thought..

big_dom85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    directed at me????
    no dude.... zinnie

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Mi(l)key: I think it's the female hormone prolactin that stimulates milk production besides gyno I think. Shouldn't B-6 keep the prolactin level down?

Just a thought..
    ACE, that's what I was thinking too bro... But I've upped my B-6 to 600mg/day now... It's not milky though, it's clear??? wtf will be throwing letro into the mix this week

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Bromocriptine is the choice in controlling prolactin levels.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You know, you guys all dogged this bro here, but you know he may be on to something actually.

At 20 and in the person's current state, there is a TON that could be attained naturally.

~SC~

jsimon is offline Associate Member

Question on GYNO

if you have gyno, can you take somthing that gets rid of it? say you had it for 2 years?

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsimon
    if you have gyno, can you take somthing that gets rid of it? say you had it for 2 years?
    I believe it can only be removed with surgery.

Use of AAS

First of all, I must say that I am not big by any means. However, I just don't buy it when people blame it on their genetics.

I was wrestling in high school at 129 lbs category, and now I weight about 190 lbs. I was up to about 175 lbs naturally.

I don't mean to make you look bad but judging from the pics, the kid didn't look 160 lbs unless he is more than 5ft 10" tall. Basically, anyone with less than a 15" arms (assuming you're not a fat ass) should not even bother to consider juicing. I think most people, after a few years of training, can get 15" arms or even more if they are naturally gifted.

Well, it is up to him if he wants to take the risk, spend the extra cash, and get the unwanted side effects when he could be spending the effort on training naturally and getting the results, albeit slowly.

Good luck to him and his gyno though.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You know, you guys all dogged this bro here, but you know he may be on to something actually.

At 20 and in the person's current state, there is a TON that could be attained naturally.

~SC~

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I was wrestling in high school at 129 lbs category, and now I weight about 190 lbs. I was up to about 175 lbs naturally.
    Man that sounds like me.... excpet I played golf... 130 to 175... which I should have waited... but didnt, now I weigh 195...

try some letro bro

Use of AAS

First of all, I must say that I am not big by any means. However, I just don't buy it when people blame it on their genetics.

I don't mean to make you look bad but judging from the pics, the kid didn't look 160 lbs unless he is more than 5ft 10" tall. Basically, anyone with less than a 15" arms (assuming you're not a fat ass) should not even bother to consider juicing. I think most people, after a few years of training, can get 15" arms or even more if they are naturally gifted.

Well, it is up to him if he wants to take the risk, spend the extra cash, and get the unwanted side effects when he could be spending the effort on training naturally and getting the results, albeit slowly.

~SC~

Zennie, I definitely understand where you're coming from by saying it wasn't necessary in my case, Swol too... I know I have a looong way to go and so much more to learn about working out. I guess I figured that after months of preparation and reading on sites like this that I was ready and could combat any bad sides. I was just looking at it so that I could keep some of the gains. After this experience I can say that it's out of my system and I don't feel like I want to do it anymore, at least not until I'm ready which won't be for quite a few years. But yes, diet and training could have made up those 5-10 pounds that I was after. Now, I'm just hoping to get my body back to normal so I can get my head on about training hard again.

Squirrel is offline New Member
    I took d-bol and test e when i was 21 and I experienced the same thing!! It was my right nipple... same clear stuff, I know exactly what u are talkin about. now im 23 and still have a mild case of gyno in that nipple. I just started treating it with some Letro (thats in another post called Reversed my gyno) under steroid questions ... Letro seems to be helpin -- go read the post you will see how treatment has went.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    you call that gyno... LOL!

man I am way more gyno prone than eveyone i know, I just take a **** load of nolva during and after I am going to try letro next week...

eventually it all goes away, they say nolva wont cure gyno but for me eventually it all goes away 100%....

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    the ladies find it sexy when i pull out my secreating nipples

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    this post is 4 mos. old guys!!!!!!

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    good info.Is Letro hard to get?Where can I buy some?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPayne
    good info.Is Letro hard to get?Where can I buy some?
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...products_id=42

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I totally agree.. why on earth would you start messing around with steroids at 160 lbs? In my opinion, you just look plain skinny, and i think it was irresponsible to start both so young and without an appropriate base. Maybe the gyno is the Lord's retribution.

As my contemporary swolecat always says.. you've got to build your house before you can paint it.

~SC~

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i agree with zannie and s.c.... you needa gain a little more weight before you start juicing... u gained 25 pounds, which is good... but how long did it take you??? how long ahve you been training for 1.5 -2 years??? were you eating correctly for those 2 years??? have you been hitting the gym constantly for two years???

u dont look like youre physically ready for juice... imo...

Thread Information