bigdogc is offline Associate Member

need help with anabolic link

my best friend has been on my computer and is pissed that ive been going here. we had a fight for like 30 minutes on weather or not steroids are as bad as the media projects. anyway, i suck at teaching, and im a newbie here (never taken aas) but i really want to prove him wrong. he refuses to believe anything this site has, as he thinks its biased. he wont listen, so anyway if anyone has links to studies that doctors have done that show results of steroid use i would really appreciate it. i basically just have to show him facts that steroid side effects can be prevented to some degree with proper PCT... ugh he doesnt even understand but now hes threatening to tell everyone i do steroids. thanks for the help!

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    well then, this isnt your best friend... this is a faggoty little punk who isnt even close to being a friend... he is gonna tell on you...

Man beat his fvcking head in... tell him to mind his own fvcking buisness... either be your friend or shut the fvck up...

if your bigger than he is and he is jealous I bet he will tell everyone your on juice... I would try to reason with him, if he didnt listen and started flapping his gums... He would find himself on the recieving in of a brutal ass kicking...

no im just a very peaceful educated guy. im pretty smart naturally and i just figured out that steroids werent so bad as the media had projected all my life. so i simply gave him a taste of the other side which he wouldnt accept. we are talking about PCT now, and he thinks that in 65 years it will kill you or something and demands to see research. so basically he comes up with a random reasons on how it can kill you and then expects me to find research contradicting his point... .and i really suck at arguing, i always get mad and loose focus on my points.

and the 30 minute fight with your best friend... your both guys? Something is weird there bro... you sure he isnt liking you too much or something.... something just feels creepy ...

no we arent gay. he has a hot girlfriend... but sadly i have nothing

not that I was saying it was wrong if you were, I just dont argue verbally with guy friends much...

it prolly just came out wrong and sounded weird...

if he has a hot GF why is he in your buisness... he sould be in his hot GF...

look at butterbean he is a heavy juicer and he is fine, a little puffy but thats about it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need help with anabolic link-butterbean.jpg  

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    lmmfao!!!!!!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    not that I was saying it was wrong if you were, I just dont argue verbally with guy friends much...

look at butterbean he is a heavy juicer and he is fine, a little puffy but thats about it...
    you're a warped individual dan

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k

OMG LOL LOL you are to **** funny dan

Thread Information