Thread: test only?

cb5253 is offline Junior Member

test only?

i'm about to start my second cycle. My first was a test deca cycle. It went well, however i had some major depression issues post cycle. I am not sure if it was the test, deca or clomid. I was wandering if it would be a good idea to run test alone so that i know how i react to just that compound. I know not to run deca alone. I have enough test ethenate to run it 12 weeks at 600/wk. Is this a bad idea? And do you think my depression issues could have been caused by the clomid and not the juice? I dont want to really go through that again.

seanw is offline Banned
    Its is most likely that the depression came from the Clomid, it is a known side effect. I think a Test only cycle will be fine for you but you will have to run the Clomid again if you want to keep your gains and get your natural test production restarted. How did you dose the Clomid ?

dgthekid is offline Junior Member
    i think gettin depressed isnt from anything just mental. i dont see how juice could cause that. but test alone cycles still work good maybe u should front load it with a different compound, an just try somethin else for pct if u have to

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I ran a test only cycle at 500mg a week. Made some good gains. I am going to run another test only again in a future cycle at 750mg a week. I think that your depression issue is from the clomid. Happens to me all of the time.

cb5253 is offline Junior Member
    I RAN THE CLOMID THE WAY IT TELLS YOU TOO ON STEROID .COM. i FRONT LOADE IT THEN TOOK 100 MG A DAY FOR A COUPLE WEEKS, THEN DROPPED IT TO 50. DURING THIS IS WHEN I REALLY FELT LIKE CRAP. I HAVE TUNS OF NOLVA AND WAS GOING TO TRY JUST RUNNING THAT. I KNOW EVERYBODY HAS DIFFERENT OPINIONS ABOUT NOLVA ONLY, BUT IF IT WAS THE CLOMID MAKING ME FEAL LIKE THAT, THEN I'D RATHER LOSE SOME GAINS.

(sorry about the caps) can i run test and stay lean? i'm not looking to bulk.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Test alone is all good.

-Gear

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    im by no means an expert but i always thought that the depression was caused because of low natural test levels after coming off the juice. i had it pretty bad even after m1t/4derm. im ready for it after my test cyp cycle.

Thread Information