Live4thePump is offline Associate Member

Anybody ever get busted?

Hey i was just wondering if you or you knew anybody that got bust with roids? How'd they get busted? Do people really get roids shipped to them? Seems like such an easy way to get busted?

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    Ive never been busted but then I don't really order large amounts. I would think they would only really be bothered if you ordered a lot cause then they would think you had the intention to distribute. If they do, I they just intercept it and send you a seizure notice that you should just ignore. (unless you have a persciption) Then your address may be flagged so be carefull ordering more. I think its rare that the feds turn up. You could have a different name on the package when it arrives and then write return to sender on it in case they do turn up. Maybe send to a PO Box but ive never done that. There is a lot of info on this on the actual site besides the message board. Good luck...Peace bro

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Just do a search on bust's and you'll find plenty of threads.
    I just posted one that happend in NJ last week.

IRNMAD is offline Associate Member
    I have ordered stuff online and had it mailed directly to the house. The package is discreet. I never order a whole lot of stuff. Usually I only get about 100 orals mailed. I was scared at first and I thought it would get seized or I would get ripped off. It came in the mail and was like wow! Need to find really good websites and people who are not going to rip you off. Have fun!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I was busted with roids. I was injecting them as God watched from up above. I was so ashamed.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro_fusion
    Ive never been busted but then I don't really order large amounts. I would think they would only really be bothered if you ordered a lot cause then they would think you had the intention to distribute. If they do, I they just intercept it and send you a seizure notice that you should just ignore. (unless you have a persciption) Then your address may be flagged so be carefull ordering more. I think its rare that the feds turn up. You could have a different name on the package when it arrives and then write return to sender on it in case they do turn up. Maybe send to a PO Box but ive never done that. There is a lot of info on this on the actual site besides the message board. Good luck...Peace bro
    PM by the way

whitehulk is offline Banned
    well one of my friends moms found his roids in his room a few years ago. his parents sent him to a rehab clinic where he had to stay for 3 months and do psychological therapy and **** like that cause they said he had roid rage . but ive ordered stuff off the net about 5-6 times and its all comes from other ppl home addresses its not shiopped from like a drug factory so its really descrete and a piece of mind. jstu search like crazy for reliable sources and youll be fine.

Thread Information