getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Am i ready to juice?

i am 20 years old at 5'11 205 and 8-9% bf. been lifting hard since 15. i have 17 1/2-18 inch biceps just for you to get an idea. i see all guys at my gym juice up that are way smaller then me and around my age, but i don't care about that. i am just trying to make myself better. i am going to do a cycle and am tired of waiting but if yall think that i am not ready i will take that into consideration as well.

i am thinking of taking either a test only cycle at 500mgs with clomid for pct, but i am really worried about the test sides and the bloat as this will be a summer cycle.

if i take test only i would rather use test e, but will use prop if yall advise

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    looks good bro.

id say test e 400-500mg

use nolva threw whole cycle to control bloat/gyno

goodluck!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I d say wait a bit. ur only 20 years old...

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    what are you waiting on! Hell ya your ready!

is age that big of a factor when you already have a large base to build off of> i want 15-20 solid pounds off of this cycle.. could i expect that from my first cycle that is only test e?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You sound like you would be ok to start. My only warning to you is that if you do start there will be many more cycles to come and starting so young who knows how many you will have done by the time you are 35. It's hard not to do one when you know what you are doing, have the $, and have seen the prior results on yourself.

Good luck.

Test by itself is always a good cycle. Maybe a little dbol at 30mg for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart or some prop if you like needles.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I say wait until your mid twentys, but to each there own.

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    yeh man im twenty and hae done quite a few cycles, probably around 7, just dont get out of control with anything and you wont experience many sides, take proper pct and youll blow up on 500mgs, im currently on that myself with some dec, and eq, good luck, nov wil help control water and remember your diet is what makes the results..eat up man

sp9
    Yes- its possible with the right dedication to diet, lifting, and resting.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    dude, some say that you are still growing at your age. Shiiiet I was done growing at 18

i didn't start lifting til i was 20, now I'm 24 and into my 4th week of my first cycle. but I was a fatass when i started. dropped 60lbs of fat before I started juicin

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    You sound like you would be ok to start. My only warning to you is that if you do start there will be many more cycles to come and starting so young who knows how many you will have done by the time you are 35. It's hard not to do one when you know what you are doing, have the $, and have seen the prior results on yourself.

Good luck.

Test by itself is always a good cycle. Maybe a little dbol at 30mg for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart or some prop if you like needles.
    this is one thing that i am worried about, not that i will get out of control but that i will have to use more juice to get results. like if i take 500 mgs now at 20. by the time i am 25 i will be out of control!. but will be competing soon and want to get in the roll of things so i will know how my body reacts. also i plan on doing only one cycle a year at most until i can't gain anymore naturally.... the reason i say this is because i have taken prohormone cycles that shut me down hard and once i got back going i made great gains naturally so i believe that if i cycle only once a year i will still be able to make good gains naturally

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    The only time i do a cycle is when im dieting hard so i wont lose muscle.The rest of the time is eating,rest,and training hard and i get good results

yea i am going to do this cycle to gain about 10-15 lbs of muscle without any fat gain. eating about 3000-3500 cals

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    this is one thing that i am worried about, not that i will get out of control but that i will have to use more juice to get results. like if i take 500 mgs now at 20. by the time i am 25 i will be out of control!. but will be competing soon and want to get in the roll of things so i will know how my body reacts. also i plan on doing only one cycle a year at most until i can't gain anymore naturally.... the reason i say this is because i have taken prohormone cycles that shut me down hard and once i got back going i made great gains naturally so i believe that if i cycle only once a year i will still be able to make good gains naturally
    My friend..I do 1 cycle per year at about 16 weeks (started at 32 years old though, now 34). I love the results so far. Am tempted to go 20 weeks though. It's a tough decision. I am a hard gainer and I eat 5000 calories while on. Get some opinons on your diet in that forum before you start.

Good luck. It is addictive becuase you know you can gain that extra bit if you use. Most is the diet and workouts, but its that higher level you get to that will have you coming back for more.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rig
    what are you waiting on! Hell ya your ready!
    pls dont give advices, if u don t know what u r talking about. Ur brain is growing until u r 25 and hormones have a significant impact on the development. Also ur endocrine system is NOT fully developed and exogenous hormones will mess with it.

creepS is offline Banned
    bro,eventough you can start your cycle, if it was me, I wouldnt. you are 20 yrs old,you ARE still growing and like xXx said,your endocrine system is not fully developed. i know ur tempted by the idea of getting 15-20 lbs of muscle,but wait 2 more years. at that time you can still do miracles to your body and most bros here will tell you 22 is the age you could start cycle.
    good luck!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i'd say wait a couple of more years till youre at least 23-25
    jmo

Powerup is offline New Member
    so many people give stupid advice listen to me when i took my first cycle i took 150mg a week for 10 weeks and put on 10 kilo ,im so glad i decided mainly from fear to go easy for the first cycle and im glad i did, it makes good sense i tell you why ,your body is new to steroids it should respond well,if you take a small dose first up you leave room to shock your muscles with a larger dose later on,which in turn will give you better results,dont be too fast to get to the gram a week mark ,everyone is different in the way they respond to steroids,and if you are responding well to weight training chances are you will respond well to steroids.. start at 150mg if you didnt respond so well then gradually up the dose,if you go hard first up your body will expect the same amount or more to give you the results you want ,some people will laugh at 150mg a week but for me thats all it took for my first few cycles and i quickly become one of the biggest and strongest guys in the gym....and got the pics to prove it ..

Powerup is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=sp9]. My only warning to you is that if you do start there will be many more cycles to come and starting so young who knows how many you will have done by the time you are 35. It's hard not to do one when you know what you are doing, have the $, and have seen the prior results on yourself.

true problem with starting at your age is stopping ,somehting you better remember...dont end up a roid junkie...

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member
    I hear people say all the time that, you will lose your gains.........so what happens when you think youve had ebough juice.........and you just work out without it........lets say you started at 170 lbs at 5'11............5 years down the road your 220 lbs ripped and you decide......enough is enough..............you gonna shrink back to 170??????

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Ofcourse not

zuke is offline Member
    you mentioned that you get good gains naturally... why the need to juice so early then?

naturalselection is offline Junior Member
    it is all a viscious CYCLE man, i am 20 now, and i have done 3 cycles myself, starting when i was 18, i have been off of my last one for 6 months now and can't wait to get back on, i have made significant gains while off, so try changing up some stuff, you know, jolt your body a little bit b4 crossing over to the dark side. once you stick yourself for the 1st time, you can never go back and say that you did it naturally. i am not knocking aas by any means, i love the stuff, it is just not for everybody. good luck if you decide to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    pls dont give advices, if u don t know what u r talking about. Ur brain is growing until u r 25 and hormones have a significant impact on the development. Also ur endocrine system is NOT fully developed and exogenous hormones will mess with it.
    thanx for this reply, do you think that since i got shut down hard while using prohormones that i have already messed this up?

Thread Information