Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    or punch him in the throat with a roll of nickels... there is an old favorite... or just stomp down full force on his knee cap... trust me it wil break if you want it too...

hee hee I can think of a zillion ways to injure somebody
    I would like to learn all these techniques you possess

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Just square up to im and give im a glasgow kiss on the bridge of his nose, hell bleed so much he wont be able to fight his way out of a paper bag.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    Personally I think size doesnt always matter. He may have 50 lbs on u or whatever but does he look like hes a quick mover? Ur lighter and can probably swing a lot more times on him. If u catch him off guard while he's runing his mouth (im 19 and all guys my age mostly just yap and yap before they actually throw a punch) While he is yappin just ****in deck him and take out his legs like everyone is saying. Then hes done

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    dude, he can be 6'2" 250, but is he fat? Is it muscle 250, or fat 250?

Bro, when I was 15 I always hung out with the older crew in my middle school. I always tried to be cool with them but one day I guess one of them thought he could pick on me. I was always a nice guy back then and would always try to avoid a fight. I always hung out with the big black boys so I was basically untouchable in that school. ONe time I was walking in the back with my neighbor and all these guys for no reason tried to **** with me and the black boys came and started like a gang fight with them over me. I guess they felt bad cause I was small at the time. It was pretty funny. One day one of my own "supposevely" friend tried to start **** with me. I didn't want to fight him, back then I was innocent and humble but I don't know what triggered the fight. I guess he was trying to show off infront of his other boys and told me he was gonna give 10 seconds to walk across the street before he beat my ass. I was confused so I just walked. I think I was about 14 at the time. As I'm walking I see this idiot run after me trying to sucker punch me and I don't know what got into me. I beat that ****er's ass. That was the first lengthy fight I had ever gone into. He was bigger, older, and with more fighting experience. I beat his ass silly. From that day forward I don't think I was ever scared anymore. It was so bad, the cops came and handcuffed me thinking it was a gang fight. The black boys were just there watching rooting me on. The next day I went to school and I can't beleive that kid did too. Full of blacks and blues and to top it all off. He wanted to be my friend. **** him.

To finish it off, You should never be scared. Some guys are big but that doesn't mean they know how to fight. You wanna really scare him? Show up and act like you're crazy. Start intimidating him and telling him I hope you're ready to get your **** split. He will be shocked, I can almost guarantee you nothing will happen.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    aw shucks... now you got me blushing... well i grew up very tall and skinny and decided at around 6th grade that I had had just about enough of being picked on... so 7 years in the army, 4 black belts, boxing, kickboxing and some mixed martial arts training, and a dozen cycles later... voila!

I learned every possible way I could to hurt other people.... so I wouldnt ever have to...

but here is a tidbit for you... it dosent take any effort at all to tear someones ear off... just get a good grip on it and yank it clean off... if that dosent end a fight, and a broken kneecap or ruptured testicles or windpipe dont end a fight... then sure as i am standing here a thumb jammed squarley through somebodys eye socket ( try to touch brains here ) well that will sure as **** end the fight...

I dont like fighting and I hate bullies, so here is the code I live by... i try to never offend anyone or get in anyones way, if someone gets in my way I try to go around them, if they offend me I try to ignore it... if i am left no choice but to react in a physical manner... well then... I WILL UNLEASH A TORRENT OF RAGE, FURY AND HATRED OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO PHYSICALLY MAIM, CRIPPLE AND INJURE EVERY THING WITHIN MY REACH... I WILL DESTROY PROPERTY, INJURE BYSTANDERS, TRESSPASS, STEAL, LIE, KILL AND WILL UNRELENTLESSLY TRACK THAT PERSON TO HIS ****ING GRAVE ... life is way to short to be pushed around by other people, when you can just kill them.

aw shucks... now you got me blushing... well i grew up very tall and skinny and decided at around 6th grade that I had had just about enough of being picked on... so 7 years in the army, 4 black belts, boxing, kickboxing and some mixed martial arts training, and a dozen cycles later... voila!

I learned every possible way I could to hurt other people.... so I wouldnt ever have to...

but here is a tidbit for you... it dosent take any effort at all to tear someones ear off... just get a good grip on it and yank it clean off... if that dosent end a fight, and a broken kneecap or ruptured testicles or windpipe dont end a fight... then sure as i am standing here a thumb jammed squarley through somebodys eye socket ( try to touch brains here ) well that will sure as **** end the fight...

I dont like fighting and I hate bullies, so here is the code I live by... i try to never offend anyone or get in anyones way, if someone gets in my way I try to go around them, if they offend me I try to ignore it... if i am left no choice but to react in a physical manner... well then... I WILL UNLEASH A TORRENT OF RAGE, FURY AND HATRED OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO PHYSICALLY MAIM, CRIPPLE AND INJURE EVERY THING WITHIN MY REACH... I WILL DESTROY PROPERTY, INJURE BYSTANDERS, TRESSPASS, STEAL, LIE, KILL AND WILL UNRELENTLESSLY TRACK THAT PERSON TO HIS ****ING GRAVE ... life is way to short to be pushed around by other people, when you can just kill them.
    LOL. That is great.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

dam son im gonna give you a name and you need to contact them for help immediatly! his name is Dr. Phill and he is expecting you.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sweet jesus, biblical proportions?

SINCE73 is offline Junior Member

I shot Dr. Pepper out of my nose on that one!

That is the best thing I've heard all week. I think I'm gonna add it to my personal quote on AOL. lol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    violence solves nothing unless it ends in murder then its the end all to all problems!

Taiboxa, I'm gonna fight you

simplyjakked is offline Member
    I only fight when I have to, and I am always in the right...

and I still never fight fair... lol

and Ive never lost a real fight...

I think the worst think you can do is fight when you really deserve an ass beating... karma is funny that way...

and lil fast guys are way worse than a big slow guy...

have you only lost fake fights?

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    have you only lost fake fights?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    Balls, eyes, throat.

Getting knocked out is an interesting experience... dont puss out though and dont bring a weapon, you'll look like a punk. Have fun.
    sounds like the kid already lost the fight.... bring a weapon bro, its your only chance!!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Kick him in the shin and break his leg backwards. That'll bring him down

zuke is offline Member
    this guy is probably used to threatening people and having them back down because of his size. my older brother was that way when we were growing up. everyone thought he was tough because he was big, when in reality the guy couldn't fight to save his life.

when you see this guy, don't show any fear, but don't taunt him either. stay as calm as possible and if he starts yapping, just tell him that you are ready to throw down if he is. when he sees that you aren't backing down he will most likely see that it's not worth it. if he has a bunch of friends around then his pride might force him to fight, so bear that in mind.

if you do get to talk to him alone, just tell him that you have nothing to lose and he has everything to lose. if he kicks your ass, then everyone will just say that he beat up a guy half his size. if you get the better of him, then he just got his azz whipped by a little guy. just make sure that you get a few shots in so the guy knows he was in a fight.

disclaimer: there is the possibility that this advice is terrible and you could end up eating out of a straw for the rest of your life.... just wanted you to know

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    this guy is probably used to threatening people and having them back down because of his size. my older brother was that way when we were growing up. everyone thought he was tough because he was big, when in reality the guy couldn't fight to save his life.

when you see this guy, don't show any fear, but don't taunt him either. stay as calm as possible and if he starts yapping, just tell him that you are ready to throw down if he is. when he sees that you aren't backing down he will most likely see that it's not worth it. if he has a bunch of friends around then his pride might force him to fight, so bear that in mind.

if you do get to talk to him alone, just tell him that you have nothing to lose and he has everything to lose. if he kicks your ass, then everyone will just say that he beat up a guy half his size. if you get the better of him, then he just got his azz whipped by a little guy. just make sure that you get a few shots in so the guy knows he was in a fight.

disclaimer: there is the possibility that this advice is terrible and you could end up eating out of a straw for the rest of your life.... just wanted you to know

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    hey anyone remember a thread w/ that guy who was taking juice, said someone was trying to break into his car so he ran out side to stop him and got beat up, and was like i thought Steriods made you a better fighter?
    hahahaha he was like "what happened? I thout it made you able to kick peoples ass" lolol

wrong forum......BUT seems to me like hes doing some sh*t talking.....go on livin...when the time comes stand up for yourself.....most people cant fight no matter how big they are...then again dont let him get ya on the ground.....i wrestled for years and thats a no no...good luck

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    this is amusing...but anyway...theres no reason to let anyone disrespect you...if they disrespect you no matter how big they are or how tuff they are, you punch them dead in there face...and forget rules in a street fight...you dont want to be that persons freind, you wanna injure them as badly as you can...use bats,knuckles,stun guns,bottles, whatever you have to do.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    oK first of all..... get some Sustanon . then inject it before you fight. You will win, it makes you a better fighter.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    this is amusing...but anyway...theres no reason to let anyone disrespect you...if they disrespect you no matter how big they are or how tuff they are, you punch them dead in there face...and forget rules in a street fight...you dont want to be that persons freind, you wanna injure them as badly as you can...use bats,knuckles,stun guns,bottles, whatever you have to do.
    I agree

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    This thread sucks. How do I stop getting email notification?

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive215
    oK first of all..... get some Sustanon . then inject it before you fight. You will win, it makes you a better fighter.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    This thread sucks. How do I stop getting email notification?
    Found it. Phew!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Punch to the throat....he cant fight if he cant breath

gya321 is offline Member
    Challenge him to a jump rope competition, If that doesnt solve it nothing will!

whitehulk is offline Banned
    my favorite thing to do befor i knwo for a fact that im fixin to throw down with a huge dude is pop about 20mg or dbols and take a 200mg of caffine and one of them pills for ppl with ADD, i forget what its called right now. that gets me so focused and raged that i ahev never lost a fight while i had done all that. its the greatesdt feeling in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive215
    i was waiting for this comment..... and dont forget to wear a cape!!!

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    Already, with that mentality.. of you needing advice or help shows that you fear this kid. Fear is the last thing you should bring to a fight.. If you go and you're already scared, you'll lose. My best advice is go into the fight thinking you can't be touched, that's the 1st step..

Well i beg to differ, Fear and being Scared are two different things. I think anyone going into a fight doesn't have some fear, is just begging to be beat down.

Fear is a motivator, Scared is just being a pussy, second guessing yourself is the last thing that you want to do.

I say beat him however you can. There is nothing fair about love and "WAR"

Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    my favorite thing to do befor i knwo for a fact that im fixin to throw down with a huge dude is pop about 20mg or dbols and take a 200mg of caffine and one of them pills for ppl with ADD, i forget what its called right now. that gets me so focused and raged that i ahev never lost a fight while i had done all that. its the greatesdt feeling in the world.
    for soem reason bro i feel like your tellin the truth.... and those pills are either called ridiline(sp) or aderol- way better.

Redline

i misread... i thought you wrote 20 dbols.... still pretty crazy tho!! hahahaha

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    Just punch him right in the baby maker, that will send him down.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    have fun

it's only fun if you win

It's only fun until someone gets hurt..

Just don't let it be you !!!!

gabbei is offline Junior Member
    dude i am 5foot7 140lbs. and i faught an ex buddy. 6foot2 230 lbs. id say i won. granted i broke a log over his head and he didnt fall but i got the better of him. Fighting is all about pride and heart which it seems u have neither asking for up. Be a man and beat his asssss seriously. run up on him b4 he has a chance. hit him while hes sitting down. do whatever it takes

Don't you just hate when you kick their ass and they keep coming for more another day after you've beat them silly? lol

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You are already scared of this guy you have never seen so the fight is lost without a punch. I hear you that 50 lbs is a lot to give up in a fight but I've seen people over come that much. Stand up and do your thing

GL

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information