Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    smegs is offline Member
    saluu you are so weird

and why is this thread still going on

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    lol had to resurrect this, too funny

karln is offline Associate Member
    hahahah lol violence begins were the brain ends hahaha i would tell that bitch to get her pussy to shine somewere else..... sounds like a cheap one

CheckerChest is offline Junior Member
    To the guy who started this thread...

Everyones a toughguy till they get punched in the face... 6'2 250 means jack shit with a fist to the nose.

karln is offline Associate Member
    i would never go out with a girl like that......

Reality is offline Junior Member
    bring a bat

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    OMFG, He wants to fight because your "talking" to his girlfriend. Jesus ****ing christ.... if I got mad at every guy that talked to my girlfriend , let alone tried to pick her up - i probably be going out to clubs to fight and not have fun. Not to mention every single ****ing photographer she works with that tried to take her out to dinner to "talk about the next shoot." Seriously this ****ing kid needs to be disciplined and if your not going to do it, someone will come along and do it eventually dont worry.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread is old ... and dead

Man up bro. If you back down where does it stop. either work it out with him, or pound his ex's puss.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    SOMEONE PLEASE Lock this thread ><

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    aw shucks... now you got me blushing... well i grew up very tall and skinny and decided at around 6th grade that I had had just about enough of being picked on... so 7 years in the army, 4 black belts, boxing, kickboxing and some mixed martial arts training, and a dozen cycles later... voila!

I learned every possible way I could to hurt other people.... so I wouldnt ever have to...

but here is a tidbit for you... it dosent take any effort at all to tear someones ear off... just get a good grip on it and yank it clean off... if that dosent end a fight, and a broken kneecap or ruptured testicles or windpipe dont end a fight... then sure as i am standing here a thumb jammed squarley through somebodys eye socket ( try to touch brains here ) well that will sure as **** end the fight...

I dont like fighting and I hate bullies, so here is the code I live by... i try to never offend anyone or get in anyones way, if someone gets in my way I try to go around them, if they offend me I try to ignore it... if i am left no choice but to react in a physical manner... well then... I WILL UNLEASH A TORRENT OF RAGE, FURY AND HATRED OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO PHYSICALLY MAIM, CRIPPLE AND INJURE EVERY THING WITHIN MY REACH... I WILL DESTROY PROPERTY, INJURE BYSTANDERS, TRESSPASS, STEAL, LIE, KILL AND WILL UNRELENTLESSLY TRACK THAT PERSON TO HIS ****ING GRAVE ... life is way to short to be pushed around by other people, when you can just kill them.
    I was young for my grade and small framed as well but I changed that by refusing to back down to bullies. I just made my mind up one day and yes, I suffered some serious ass kickings. However, with each time I got beaten, I knew my tolerance for pain was increased and my tenacity as well.

AND........I disagree with some of the weapon talk here. He threatened you; y'all didn;t agree to a fair fight. F*ck him. Use what you've got when and if it happens. Hell, get a tactical baton and waste his knee.

Finally, while I agree that ears, eyes, etc......most often will demoralize a fighter and cause him to back off, some don't. If you rip his ear off, you've upped the ante and better be ready to follow the other advice on this thread and keep punching, kicking and pummeling him until he's a drooling mess. Someone rips my ear off would be like signing their death certificate but most guys will freak and run.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    tell this big kid to suck it up...

Then ask him to lock this old thread...

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by simster1
    If you want to cheat and not look like you are get a roll of nickles and tape it up. put it in your hand and make a fist.
    No offense Dude but this isn't a sanctioned event. Some idiot 18 year old roid head made a threat. There is no such thing as cheating in this type of fight.

IMHO, unless you are a trained striker, you have no business trading punches. You;ll justy mess your hands up. Use a force equalizer like a bat, bottle, chair, you get the idea.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    No offense Dude but this isn't a sanctioned event. Some idiot 18 year old roid head made a threat. There is no such thing as cheating in this type of fight.

IMHO, unless you are a trained striker, you have no business trading punches. You;ll justy mess your hands up. Use a force equalizer like a bat, bottle, chair, you get the idea.
    dood this happened like a year ago.. ><

diezell is offline Senior Member
    almost a year old, this thread should be locked

im still trying to figure out why he would get on here and tell everyone he is scared to fight someone

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    doesnt matter how big he is, he is only human. catch his jaw just right and he will be out

pelly789 is offline Member
    haha im like 20 minutes away from new haven ill throw down lol im not much bigger thank u tho im 6'0 205

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information