D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

very serious question

Ok my best friend ended up in the emergency room last night...he has only done one cycle of d-bol as far as steroids are concerned..however he was taking like 12 different pills a day such as test boosters, andro, nor andro etc...well he ended up throwing up blood, had diarhea, his sides, his stomach, his pelvic area, his nuts, his chest, and his head starting hurting bad..and it hurt like hell to piss...anyone know or ever hear of anything like this???? The docs say he was either passing a kidney stone or had food poisoning..his doc alsp warned him of how bad steroids tear up a persons insides...it really kind of gets u thinking when it happens to your best friend..i was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of such a thing.

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro how long was he taking it before this happen looks fucken serious

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i read about these otc stacks of all this bullshit and just wonder how many people end up in the hospital puking up blood. 12 DIFFERENT KINDS??? shit dude...i hope you didn't know he was doing that. did he tell the doctor about what he was doing? if not he really should. passing a kidney stone? haha

Yea he told the doc he was on andros and all man, and one cycle of steroids ...well Dizzy i know it was 12 pills man, i dont think it was 12 different kinds, but IGF-1 he had cycled steroids and andros for about a yr man..when he got off d-bol he jumped on andros to save his gains..it worked but damn its not worth ur life

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    ..when he got off d-bol he jumped on andros to save his gains..it worked but damn its not worth ur life
    Smartest thing I have heard anyone say in a long time.

peace,

ttgb

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i'm really sorry to hear about your friend bro. i hope everything goes alright. i'll pray for him. maybe it was something else besides the orals. or something in conjunction with all the orals. drinking? drugs? anything you can think of dude?

oh man...i tried to tell him, he did all this shit, he drank like hell...took presc. pills a few times when he drank..and its like out of all our crowd i was the only one tryin to encourage him to stop. Its all good though, he unlike some people, has a second chance..and by the way he is talking it has made him a little more wise.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    keep us posted!! Im curious about all this... scary shit..

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    damn bro hope hes alright keep us posted ,this is the shit we risk our health too.we should feel good when coming off a cycle and every thing goes well.

I.m sorry for the rudeness, but i gotta say ur friend is a moron. Why would anyone taking supplement and drugs like dat? jeez............................

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Turnbacktime007,
    My best friend shot himself six weeks ago. His suicide has caused me great pain.

When I read your response to this guy doing what he did it made me stop and think, Why do we have to look at others actions and justify them in our own minds?

This guy needs support and I dont think we are in a position to criticize his action.

This guy is really hurting inside and doesn't know how to ask for help.

At least he friend was able to come to this board and seek support not for his friend but also for himself.

Lets try and provided that to him in a constructive way.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by turnbacktime007
    I.m sorry for the rudeness, but i gotta say ur friend is a moron. Why would anyone taking supplement and drugs like dat? jeez............................

To me its the same as stacking different types of juice so i guess im a moron cause I stack t200, EQ, winny, then do a clomid post cycle and maybe do nolvedex's in case of gyno.Hey turnbacktimet wouldnt it be a fvked up statement for someone else to say if you were the one in the hospital? Seems like your the moron to even post a reply here for someone that may be in serious health trouble. We are all a big family on here, well thats how I feel with all the support and help i have received from AR but people like you are the ones that always do or say something that brothers arent suppose to do to brothers especially in a situation like this, Anyway ive wasted enough of my time lecturing you, back to D3, I hope your buddy does well and Ill be praying for him too. man
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 04-04-2002 at 11:40 PM.

NightOp is offline Member
    good call androplex. The only advice I can give is to have him tell the docs everything... "messing up your insides" is pretty generic/broad so i'd make sure to explain to the doc exactly everything (hopefully he is a competent doc which many aren't in regard to AAS discussion/understanding). Good luck bro, thoughts and prayers are with him.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i worked 5 years on the ambulane bro and throwing up blood sounds like an ulcer or possible food poisioning bacteria can do messed up shit to the body

but all those symptoms i have never heard at once it sounds like 6 different illnesses happening

i trust steroids more than i trust those andros could have got some bad plant leaf and messed him up keep us posted bro

and i like what dizzy said pray for him

hammerhead is offline Member
    If you are throwing up blood you most likely have an ulcer or a tear in your esophagus (from forceful vomiting). When blood starts collecting in your stomach you'll get bile backing up into your stomach and the reactions in your liver and stomach can dump alot of nasty shit into your blood and yes - you will probably feel so goddamn sick you will pray for death unti lthey get the bleeding stopped (using the wonderful "nose hose" - a hose up your nose and down your throat to siphon the contents of your stomach). Your whole body can hurt in unpredictable ways.

The biggest mistake your friend may have made was taking pills on an empty stomach and drinking alcohol. Too many irritations back to back can really damage the digestive system. Especially those. Not saying the andro stack is a good thing it's just not likely the direct cause of this episode. Taking alot of pills on an empty stomach - yes.

Live and learn. Let's hope he gets the chance to learn. And does. Good luck to you both man.

Whats up fellas, i so much appreciate the support and so does my friend...you have all been like a family to me, i respect all of you on this board...and excuse me for saying this but turnbacktime007 im sure you have done some stupid things in your life...or felt down at times about a friend and thats definitely a time in which you would look for support...so how about you keep your comments to yourself. If thats how your gonna be you have no business on this board period. Like ranger said..stacking is something most people that lift weights do. Its not the best time for heavy drinking no but people learn there lesson..they dont need assholes like you to run them down.

Mr. Rangerdude or wuteva ur name is:

I dun need you to lecture me, go ahead and try to be a big hero,no one wanna hear ur bs statement again. Dun care wut u take either, just dun bother reply my post cuz i dun wanna read it.

D3m3nt3d,

keep the word asshole to urself and ur skinny ass physique, got sick n tired of u people just wanna hear good things and cant take criticize, I will never come to this board again to hear ur low class statements.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    hey bro i hope your friend gets better real soon. All i can say is there is a good side to all this ill try to say it so it wont come out morbid lol. Incidents like this teach us shit about the dangers of achieving our goals and that they can have far reaching repercussions like what has happened, we dont know D3m3nt3d friend but look how far his story has and will travel it gives us another direction to move in so this doesnt happen to us. ok thats it i hope it came out right. And give your friend all the best from all at AR.........HITMAN

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    D3m3nt3d - all the best to your mate! keep us informed how he is!

turnbacktime007 - looks like some sorry assed internet hard man is looking to get himself banned!
    flame away turnbacktime007 - it will only hurry your exit from this fine board, and good riddance to you too!
    Aww! you said you left already!! shame!

Mr. Rangerdude or wuteva ur name is:

I dun need you to lecture me, go ahead and try to be a big hero,no one wanna hear ur bs statement again. Dun care wut u take either, just dun bother reply my post cuz i dun wanna read it.
    Hey dude(turnbacktime), I dont what your problem is cause this guy needs support not some dumb basterd like you coming here calling people names.Personally I hope they bann your ass from this board cause thats 3 flaming posts youve posted to 3 different people.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    demented,
    tell your bro my thoughts and prayers are with him, and with you as well. and when he is up and around again, you should just keep encouraging him in any way you can, i have a feeling he will need it. have him take a look at this board, maybe we can help him in any of his future endeavors.

turnbacktime-please dont hop on this board and start flamin the good bros here. its a sure fire way to get your ass kicked out of here, as we dont tolerate too much of that kind of horseshit on this board. better yet, why dont you save yourself some of the rejection and just leave now..................

peace bb79

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    D3m3nt3d,

keep the word asshole to urself and ur skinny ass physique.

we all have to start somewhere big shot, and Im about the same size of him, so your calling me skinny?

hey demented I prayed for your buddy when i posted first time on here, hey can you keep us posted to what caused his symptoms and also let us know hows he doing now..take care bro

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    turnbacktime007

I'm not sure exactly what your major underlying problem is but this board is A FAMILY of sorts for everyone on here. Just like a family we all care when another member is hurt or hurting. We support and challenge each other as well as poke fun at the more amusing situations. However, much like any family when something of a serious nature arises we are all there to support and back up one another. The logic of how a situation matters of course, but we all realize the need to support one another through the more troublesome times. I am very sure it is painfully obvious to anyone who has made a mistake especially one which may possibly be life threatening what that mistake was! You say his friend was a moron for stacking all the andro's. Well just like with steroids they say andro's work better when stacked.

I was hopeful that you would realize the harshness of your first comments, but then to get even more defensive and insult respected members of this board. Who by the way, very calmly tried to inform you of your mistake..

Critiques do not bother people, in fact most people ask for them (for pictures, cycles, and workouts) however, this gentleman was not asking for anything other than help/support. He was wondering if anyone had any experiences which could help to relate to his issues so that he could be better informed of the possible issues. He did not need or want your comments on his friends’ choice.

I second the earlier idea for you to be banned, especially based on the following comment... “I will never come to this board again to hear ur low class statements.” Obviously people make mistakes and allowances are made for them, but your temperament is quick to judge and overly harsh. I am doubtful if a mod will ban you for your comments, I’m sure you may receive a strict warning…. But just think…What if you were banned for one comment, one that you don’t even think mattered because you felt just in making it. Well then, you have no right to judge another person for taking any andro pills that he may have felt just in taking. We all learn from our mistakes and some of us have to learn the hard way. I hope you learn from this mistake and acquire at least some civility.

D3m3nt3d

I hope your friend is doing better. Please keep us updated as to how he is doing and progressing.

Hello again brothers,
    My friend seems to be doing alot better..he was out last night and he is gone right now...He has women on his mind im sure anyway i read him alot of these responses and he really appreciates the support and concern you all have showed him.
    turnbacktime007 i wasn't under the impression i was so skinny..perhaps your jealous about how much definition i have or something anyway i have better things to do than play cyber fight with you..just do yourself a favor and leave like everyone else said. Here we help each other through hard times or any questions that may arise..we dont try to be dicks to each other, we support each other...grow up kid.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    glad to hear your boy is better bro. dont worry about people talkn trash because 90% of the time thats all they r goin to do.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    D3m3nt3d,

keep the word asshole to urself and ur skinny ass physique, got sick n tired of u people just wanna hear good things and cant take criticize,

I will never come to this board again to hear ur low class statements .

ANYWAY...good to hear about your buddy big D.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    deleted by sender
    Last edited by androplex; 04-19-2002 at 09:55 AM.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by androplex
    To the admin of this board,

JH

Please ask turnbacktime007 to make a public apology for his comments on this thread.

If he is not willing to do this pls ban him from the board.

Otherwise I am leaving the board!!!!!!
    whoa there bro! dont go overboard here! he was in the wrong, we know it and he probably does too, even if he doesnt admit it!

for you to leave because he is not banned or forced to make an apology (which i doubt he would anyway) means he will have succeeded!! people like him only say that stuff to provoke a reaction - the bigger the reaction the louder they laugh!!

please reconsider this! dont let people like him win!

the internet is fill of hard men who hide behind their keyboards and laugh when they cause this sort of reaction! dont be a casualty of the internet hard men!

just my 0.2! please think about it!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    androplex...you sound like me when i first joined. lol. your a good bro and i would hate to see ya leave. you can't let someone that ticks you off have influence on what you do. like kaz said you will let him win if you do. besides, he probably won't even be back. a good bro told me that the longer your around on the boards, the tougher your skin will get. just let this roll off your back bro.

Originally posted by androplex
    To the admin of this board,

JH

Please ask turnbacktime007 to make a public apology for his comments on this thread.

If he is not willing to do this pls ban him from the board.

Otherwise I am leaving the board!!!!!!
    Hey andro,
    Dont sweat that punk, if he does what he says he shouldnt come back but i emailed all 3 of his posts to the mods so maybe theyll kick his ass out of AR cause I dont even think turnbacktime even deserves a warning. Exhile his ass like Scar did to Simba on the Lion King.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Exhile his ass like Scar did to Simba on the Lion King.

Thanks alot BigGunz..you too have earned my respect and i also wish u the best..along with the rest of you that have been so supportive, I'll keep an eye on him tonight when we all go out

Thread Information