CJN1717 is offline Junior Member

Question Sore nipples/ Sus250

I am currently taking 125mg Sus 250 EOD to equal about 500 a week. I am close to the end of week 2 and yesterday I noticed my nipples seemed a little tender. I will be doing an 8 week cycle and wasnt going to order my clomid and PCT gear towards the end of the 4th week. Problem is I am already having it seems like tenderness in my nipple region. With the amount of time it takes for shipping and whatnot for Nolva to get here what do I do now. I am a new member asking a question that I could use some useful answers for. Please if all your going to do is say "Do more research", then spare me. Please any help would be appreciated.

Aboot is offline Banned
    The best option is to order the nolva NOW. You should be ok as long as it is not getting completely out of control. a week or two won't have a major impact, but it is definitely not ideal. Get the nolva as soon as possible.

CJN1717 is offline Junior Member
    I appreciate the quick reply. Thanks do you think I should lower my dosage of the sus for the time being.

Aboot is offline Banned
    No need to lower your dosage. It would just hinder gains, alter your blood levels and not really have any effect on the gyno symptoms.

Aboot is offline Banned
    This is assuming of course that you get nolva and/or letro soon...

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    Sustanon gets me too man i think its the prop for me.get your nolvadex asap and if your nipples get any worse or you start feeling a lump i would stop.

Thread Information