busster is offline Associate Member

how about this ???

anavar , say 25-40 mg a day, divided into two doses. andriol say 10mg a day divided into two does also???

your thoughts would be appreciated..

thankk you jim

ps will these drugs help with sore joints??
    Last edited by busster; 04-05-2005 at 12:15 PM. Reason: joint question

Quote Originally Posted by busster
    anavar , say 25-40 mg a day, divided into two doses. andriol say 10mg a day divided into two does also???

your thoughts would be appreciated..

thankk you jim

ps will these drugs help with sore joints??

bump anyone?????????????

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your goals for the cycle? Also, andriol isn't so hot..... you would need to take a ton more to see anything from it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    What are your goals for the cycle? Also, andriol isn't so hot..... you would need to take a ton more to see anything from it.

my goals are to lose some bodyfat, gain some muscle, and i was kinda hoping it would help my old joints???? how about 20 mg andriol ??? im not looking to explode...

thanks jim

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Save your money on the andriol ........ and you could either run more var or better get Prop and run the var.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Andriol is a waste. That's what I have heard from every reputable person I know.

You might get just enough to shut down your own test production and nothing else. Go with an injectable form of test and you will be much happier.

With 20 yrs of training exeperience I would guess you are 35+ years old?

sp9
    Also. When I was thinking originally of doing my first cycle 3 years ago. I looked immediatley to get out of doing injections and came across andriol on the internet as an oral test. I researched this for quite a long time. I ended up spending 18 months on the message board researching and getting info from mods and vets.

I went with 10 weeks of test cyp at 500mg and it was great to me. First injection I was nervous but if you research every aspect for months it really helps. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Also. When I was thinking originally of doing my first cycle 3 years ago. I looked immediatley to get out of doing injections and came across andriol on the internet as an oral test. I researched this for quite a long time. I ended up spending 18 months on the message board researching and getting info from mods and vets.

I went with 10 weeks of test cyp at 500mg and it was great to me. First injection I was nervous but if you research every aspect for months it really helps. Good luck.
    yes im 43 .. still got the guns.. well a little smaller now.. im thinking of anavar as my first choice, but i read that anavar plus andriol is a good combo,, i will not do (pins) no balls too scared whatever.... still trying to find a supply ???

thanks jim

wired-up is offline Member
    yes im 43 .. still got the guns.. well a little smaller now.. im thinking of anavar as my first choice, but i read that anavar plus andriol is a good combo,, i will not do (pins) no balls too scared whatever.... still trying to find a supply ???

thanks jim
    if you absolutely won't inject, than at least get some transdermal test. some transdermal nandrolone would help the joints.

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    if you absolutely won't inject, than at least get some transdermal test. some transdermal nandrolone would help the joints.

the patch ????

wired-up is offline Member
    the patch ????
    you're joking, right?

sp9
    Try not to post about needing a supplier. You will get private messages from people trying to scam you.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Try not to post about needing a supplier. You will get private messages from people trying to scam you.
    ok,, good to know
    thanks jim

Thread Information