Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    darrell is offline New Member

Lord help me! pics

This was tough for me to do(pics) most of you are in great shape, I used to be but 2 years ago I was disabled from a construction accident. Before the accident I was in excellent shape 5 days a week 2 hours a day in the gym. I lost all of my gains over the last few years and gained a enormous amount of fat. Before this I was 225 at 9%bf. I am now 245 and lord knows my bf is out of the ball park. I have been back at it for about 2 mo's now and am wanting some advice on how I should be attacking my problem. I am ready for the critisism it will motivate me. Would aas help now or should I wait till my bf is down. I want to recover from this asap! I want to bulk up muscle wise first, then start the burning process? Or vice versa? It will take time but I would love to have all of you along with me on this I will keep up with my recovery via pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lord help me! pics-before-back.jpg   Lord help me! pics-before-front.jpg  

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Def get the BF down before you cycle. At a high BF you are at a higher risk for side effects (high blood pressure etc..) Check out the diet forum for a solid diet. I say when you have a solid base down and around 15%BF I would do a bulking cycle then later a cutting cycle. Good luck

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about the accident. Did you use AAS prior to getting hurt?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Def get the BF down before you cycle. At a high BF you are at a higher risk for side effects (high blood pressure etc..) Check out the diet forum for a solid diet. I say when you have a solid base down and around 15%BF I would do a bulking cycle then later a cutting cycle. Good luck
    I agree...I would cut down with some solid lifting and moderate cardio for at least a few months. Once youre in the comfortable range of bf% and you have a good routine going, then think about aas. In the mean time, hang around and learn. Good luck.

Yes I did had 3 cycles under my belt.

Whats my bf in these pics?

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    could be around 30-35% but not too sure ...people carry fat differently so it may look better or worse in those pics im not sure... dont worry man hang in there youll get that bf%down in a few months just find a strict diet and keep it as best you can... youll be surprised on how fast youll get rid of it.

It has been a long and terrible time just imagine your wife doesnt work and you are chair ridden for 22 months. I am lucky we are still together she waited on my fat ars the whole time. Love is an amazing thing. I thank you all for your support.

Definately start off with a solid cutting diet and reduce BF before you start AAS. Heres an example of a good diet: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729
    Read up and good luck bro.

yeah my guess is around 30%

Would it help if I did clen or something along those lines or would it be better use an otc fat burner. I know that diet and cardio are the make or break. After using aas before it is hard to wait, I am sure you all know the feeling!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darrell
    Would it help if I did clen or something along those lines or would it be better use an otc fat burner. I know that diet and cardio are the make or break. After using aas before it is hard to wait, I am sure you all know the feeling!
    First of all, props to you for posting pics and telling the story. It's not easy to post pics here and ask for advice. I think there has been some solid advice in this thread. Hold off on ANY drugs for a while and get the diet in tune, after all it is the most important aspect of your progress.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    shave your body hair and get a tan that will make you better for right now.

If you dont have any heart problems, then a clen /eca stack would accelerate fat loss.

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    you need to start doing lots of cardio! Wait on the juice till later

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Do am cardio 45mins a day 5days a week on an empty stomach, follow a high protein, low carb, low fat diet, taking in less calories than you burn. Keep at this for the next 3months. Im sure you will be satisfied with the results, if not, you can always run the clen afterwards. But dont think about aas right now.

znak is offline Senior Member
    1) Set yourself some goals. You want a weight goal for each week and one for the month (in case you miss a week's goal.) Weigh yourself morning, noon and night. Watch the progress.

2) Diet has to become a religion. Give yourself one "cheat day", but keep it reasonable--(three scoops of icecream, two slices of pizza...) don't just pig out.

3) Cardio is a bitch, but you gotta do it. Start slow. If you start too fast, it will be too hard and you will give up. Set goals. 15 minutes three times this week, twenty next week, etc.

4) If you need something to get you motivated to get to the gym, have a cup of coffee or a Red Bull. Going to the gym has to be like brushing your teeth. You don't doit, you feel skanky.

5) It will take you about three weeks to a month until you start feeling results. It will take about 6-8 weeks until others notice. When they do, you will have a feed back loop that will keep you going.

Set goals. Meet them. Set new goals. Always short term, always attainable, measureable goals.

You had the balls to post here and ask for help, so I know you got the balls to whip yourself into shape.

Go for it!

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    If you dont have any heart problems, then a clen/eca stack would accelerate fat loss.
    Consistencey please forgive my ignorance, i know what clen is but what is ...eca?
    thanks

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yeah the tan is gonna make you look more swole than fat and its a nice mental boost. Then protien, protien, protien and cardio every morning for 30mins to an hour on an empty stomach... I suggest a simple 3 day a week lifting plan

mon chest shoulder tri
    tue off
    wed legs
    thur off
    fri bi and back
    weekend off

on the off days ride a bike play basketball or anything you can to start shedding that layer of ham...

I have been in just as bad a shape but just alot less BF and you can make a complete 180 in 30 days with strict diet, cardio and heavy compound exercises...

good luck bro

v-ate is offline New Member
    I can easily empathize with your situation as a little over a year ago I was at 36% bf and one day I just got f-ing sick of the way I looked and decided to do something about it.
    I can tell you first hand that diet really is 80-90% of loosing the flab. There is no magic pill that will make it go away. My bf is now 13% and I am a completely different person. I radically altered my diet which was hard at first as I had to relearn how to shop and cook. I stopped drinking booze, joined a local gym and started with 45 min on the bike and 45 min just walking on a treadmill. I later worked up to 45 min on the bike, 45 min on a cross trainer, and 30 min run/walk.

The first 5 or so weeks were very difficult because I kept expecting to loose something like 45 pounds in one week, or something crazy like that. Getting over the unrealistic expectations was one of the hardest things I have ever done. Oh, did I mention that I stopped smoking too? Yah that was THE hardest thing I have ever done.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Okay I'm gonna stray from the pack on this one, I say a mild cycle of test of about 200 mg a week will accelerate the fat burining process, it will help recovery time in the gym keeping you motivated and building muscle which in turn will increase your metabolism. AS alone is not the solution diet and lifting MUST be in check or forget it.

You can do it bro. It just takes dedication and more dedication. You have been there before...your body remembers. Looking forward to seeing your progress. This will be a heavy thread.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Thermogenic products will cause an immediate drop in water weight, in my experience, followed by a TENDENCY to lose fat at a pretty good clip. Think of it as raising your maintenance level, that level of calories necessary to maintain your body weight right where it is. Diet must still be such that your calories are below your (new) maintenance level.

A cutting diet ideally should result in a loss of 1-1/2 to 2 lbs per week. This is a very small amount, relative to the daily fluctuations of bodyweight that can be as much as 4 or 5 lbs. Losing bodyweight too quickly can mean an unacceptable loss of lean tissue. Your maintenance level can change dramatically as you get leaner and your body fights to preserve fat as an energy reserve. It changes as you change your exercise program. It will change as you begin using thermogenics or increase the dose or become acclimatized to them. So careful monitoring of your bodyweight is essential, to cope with these changes and to be able to quickly fine-tune your diet on the fly.

A good way to do this is to weigh yourself every morning, after your morning pee and always either before or after your morning dump. I vote on before, because sometimes it is not, er, forthcoming first thing in the morning. Graph your weight so that you can observe the trend. To find a very accurate and usable "virtual weight" that is more relevant than your actual recorded weight for the day, hold a straight edge against as many points as possible over the last week or so. It should pass as near to as many points as you can get it. Draw a line, real or imaginary, against the straight edge, and on that line, where it crosses the current day, is your virtual weight. This gives you a running average, and shows the trend over the last week. It compensates for the normal fluctuations caused by hydration levels, food in the gut, etx.

With this method, you can accurately maintain a nice, gradual loss of bodyweight that is conducive to fat loss and minimizes lean tissue loss. Once you are on track with this, and become proficient at controlling and adjusting your food intake, and develop dietary discipline, you could try adding clen or ECA to your plan. The important thing to remember, of course, is that these substances are supplements, not the key to your program. The diet and physical activity are the key. The supps just assist, and help spare lean mass to a degree.

Like everyone else, I do recommend getting down to a reasonable body composition before a cycle. You will want to do a bulking cycle, and having an initially low bodyfat will give you some breathing room for the inevitable fat gain. If you get down to 10% or so before cycle, going up 5% is no biggie and subsequent cutting is quite manageable, and you will not look too bad in that range.

One overlooked tool in fat loss is, believe it or not, sleep. Get your 8 hours of solid sleep every night and this will go much more easily. Cardio is IMHO somewhat overrated. I see too many guys eat and eat and eat and try to "burn it off". It is much easier and more efficient to simply not eat so much. Cardio should mostly be a tool to increase your actual cardiovascular health, and not primarily as a fat loss tool. That is not to say that physical activity is not a key component in a fat loss plan; it is quite important. But rather than concentrating on cardio per se, I would go right into weight training with an eye on building lean mass. You can make some muscular gains while still losing fat at a modest rate, especially while you are carrying that much fat initially. And muscle consumes energy, even at rest, 24 hours a day. So even a modest increase in muscularity will increase your ability to utilize your bodyfat as energy.

Your normal everyday physical activity associated with your routine comings and goings is also important. Walk, and carry your groceries from the store. Walk to work. Forget about elevators... use the stairs. Don't sit when you can stand. Don't stand when you can walk. This will increase your maintenance level by a few hundred calories. Higher maintenance level OR lower caloric intake, either one, or both combined, equals loss of bodyweight. It is simple arithmetic... calories out minus calories in equals weight loss.

Take it easy with the diet supps until you are used to them, and keep an eye on your blood pressure. This stuff, in worst case scenario, CAN be deadly. Not meaning to scare you, but monitor yourself closely and reduce or terminate your intake if indicated.

You know it was a blessing to find this site you guys are good people and I really appreciate your help. I will be posting picks today, as it has been 2 weeks since these pics. I am at 20 min cardio now (stationary bike). I wish I could run but can't because of the injuries. I will be increasing my cardio this week to 30 min. I am really going to focus on my diet.clean clean clean!! thanks guys I will be in touch.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Okay I'm gonna stray from the pack on this one, I say a mild cycle of test of about 200 mg a week will accelerate the fat burining process, it will help recovery time in the gym keeping you motivated and building muscle which in turn will increase your metabolism. AS alone is not the solution diet and lifting MUST be in check or forget it.

I agree with you somewhat tho Vic...

The poster does already have 3 cycles under his belt...

Here's where my agreement ends.

He's coming back from being sedentary.

Gear will cause an increase in muscle size and strength... this combined with his weakened tendons (weakened from non-use), would only put him at risk for injury

------
    Bro you've found a good site in AR

Get the diet in order and slowly increase your workout intensity

Come back here regularly and bump this thread for encouragement... AR's Bros'll supply plenty of that

~Nark

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro sorry to hear about the accident, stick to your goals and I have no doubt you can accomplish what you're looking for here as it sounds like you have a fair amount of experiance already.
    As alot of the guys here have said its probably best to leave AAS alone for now until you're in a little better shape so things like BP won't become an issue for you. I do think you could give ECA or YNCA a shot though to increase fat burning, I'm not sure about in the states but here in Canada these products can be found on store shelves. But I wouldn't go any further than that, maybe some creatine would also help out if you don't mind a little water.
    Theres been some amazing trasformations on AR before, I don't see why you can't be the next, keep at it man.

Nark...............everything in moderation and he will be fine, this includes his lifting as he is coming back

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Nark...............everything in moderation and he will be fine, this includes his lifting as he is coming back
    I'm not disagreeing in totale Vic...just in part.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I honestly don't see the point in waiting. If it were me I'd do a cycle, but that's just my opinion.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Me too, if you are already expierinced, and know what you are doing, a cycle isnt going to do more harm now than it would later.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro do what you think is right i dropped 20 lbs before my first cycle
    and i'm glad i did
    but you know your body

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    Me too, if you are already expierinced, and know what you are doing, a cycle isnt going to do more harm now than it would later.
    I'm just thinking of his blood pressure, I've had a BP of 170/95 at <8% bf on AAS (no stimulants) and my normal BP is about 120/80

I have some prop and some eq on hand from before I am considering doing low dose of each like this 50mg eod prop and 200mg wk eq? What do you think? I am about to post more picks I probably have'nt changed much but it is worth keepin track of. Thanks guys

say run it Fvck that narkissy guy

I have some prop and some eq on hand from before I am considering doing low dose of each like this 50mg eod prop and 200mg wk eq? What do you think? I am about to post more picks I probably have'nt changed much but it is worth keepin track of. Thanks guys
    I just know the benefit of the recovery time and the psychological effect. I think with these small doses I will be ok I am 30 yrs old and bp was never a problem.

But when my bf is ok I am going to rock like this
    wk1-12 500mg test e
    wk1-10 300mg deca
    wk1-4 30mg Dbol ed
    and of course anti e and pct

jkid69 is offline Associate Member
    Bro,
    I have taken advice from numerous people on this site & they all have knowledge. If you remember one thing everybody is different and react differently to dieting,AAS & working out. I think you should take a good month or two to get your diet & workout down before you start AAS.
    Best of luck & remember it is only you that can stop yourself from attaining your goals.

week 2 pics

Week 2 little more muscle but bf is still holding f##k oh well I will keep going more pics at week 4.

Here is end of week 2 (do you think austin powers needs a new fat bastard) LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lord help me! pics-week-2.jpg   Lord help me! pics-week-2-front.jpg  

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    dude get some plastic cling wrap and have the wife help wrap you from your pits to your waist with it... then put on a shirt and do your thing... I have seen it help in the fat burning process and it will remove a few inches rapidly... even if its just water weight It will be a nice boost...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information