Muddog50 is offline Junior Member

ephedra question

how good of a weight loss supplement is this? is it possible to still get ur hands on this in the usa? if so how? i heard something about if u have breathing problems. thanks for the help. finding out for a friend.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    ephedra or ephedra extract works well in conjuction with certain stacks. i still pick up stacker 2's w/ephedra from a little corner store down the street...the 20 piece bottles. just gotta look around. ECA for instance, is a great way to lose excess water or fat (in conjunction with a well seasoned diet & exercise) HCL ephedrine is what's found in most over the counter medicines for opening breathing passages (excedrin, sudafed, Bolt etc.)

darmadoc is offline Member
    Ephedra-the herb, is now illegal in the US. Ephedrine-the chemical, can still be purchased in over the counter "asthma" products.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Oh, forgot to mention that most cold products have pseudoephedrine, which does not have the same effect.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    efedrine hcl is found on suppliment websites i jsut ordered a few bottles last week and wiatin fo rit to get in. but yeah its really good for cutting fat esaecially when you take it in conjunction with asprin and caffine. that works great with a good diet and cardio.

Thread Information