Stew is offline Junior Member

How much could prop really hurt??

Ok so I just got 3 bottles of Anatest, test prop. Iv read alot of posts about how anatest is the most painfull of all the test prop's. And to be honest Im a little worried about how painfull its going to be. Will mixing that with some winny and heating and massaging the area for a while help with the pain?
    On a scale of one to ten how would you rate the pain?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    don t be a pussy, it s not that bad...if u have to do it for a few weeks, u get used to the pain

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    nothing helps prop! lol
    hurts but suck it up...
    throwing .5cc b12 might help a lil bit, but for the most part prop kills...espesially the next day after injection...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you can cut the pain by mixing it with b-12.

Stew is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    don t be a pussy, it s not that bad...if u have to do it for a few weeks, u get used to the pain
    Im no pussy, but im starting to think all the people posting "prop hurts so much" are the real pussies.

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    arent you not supposed to mix winny with test in the same shot? Maybe i was falso informed but that is jsut what i have heard

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    Prop for me feels like i got a tetanus shot

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you can mix winny with test injection.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Shoot it around you workout schedule. For example it you know your going to do legs on Monday shoot on Monday in glutes or quads because the following 2 days the pain will set in and you will most likely be limping around. Atleast that is what works for me, doing squats a few days after a quad or glute prop shot ain't no fun. The worst is a few days after a quad shot and getting on the bike, everytime my leg comes to the top of the cycle I cringe it is almost unbearable, but if you suck it up and work with the pain you will be straight.

Holla

Britguy is offline Banned
    i agree with the above, my glutes and quads were so painful it had me limping around i had to cancel legs one wk cos of the pain, it would have been impossible to do, as for the pain well yeah, it most probably will hurt, it more or less felt sore like id trained a bodypart really hard, remember your anti-e's with prop also, i see a lot of people who get/have gyno connected with prop use - this isn't menat to scare you or anything but there seems to be a connection in my opinion, don't know wot the other guys think about this

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew
    Ok so I just got 3 bottles of Anatest, test prop. Iv read alot of posts about how anatest is the most painfull of all the test prop's. And to be honest Im a little worried about how painfull its going to be. Will mixing that with some winny and heating and massaging the area for a while help with the pain?
    On a scale of one to ten how would you rate the pain?

i had some davinci prop and it didnt hurt at all..

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    you can cut the pain by mixing it with b-12.

Agree, Should help a bit...

naturalselection is offline Junior Member
    i am no pussy, but that s*** can hurt. i was shooting in my delts, tris, bis, and traps though, as well as quads, but when you get to the smaller muscle groups, it tends to be a little more painful. i have read that b-12 is the answer, you can buy some off of this site, it is supposed to be the best. i went through 13 wks of the s*** and gained enough to make me do another prop only cycle, good luck bro.

Thread Information