talonlb32 is offline Junior Member

serious gyno need answers

I was on M1t by VPX when I got off my nipples had large lumps under them and they got very sensitive. the sensitivity finally went away but I still have lumps. Now Im on test E and Deca what should I take to get rid of the lumps and make sure they dont come back?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Hey talonlb32
    Where are your anti e's? Did u jump straight into this cycle with no Nolva??!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    get some nolva (u can get it from the parent site on the link in the top right of the screen) if that doesnt help, seek a doctors advice

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    get nolva and letro asap! start them both immediately then after 2 weeks cut out the nolva because it lowers the blood levels of letro

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    also do a search on letro ,you'll find a crapload of info

Is the letro on anabolic review good? i was curious if it was ligit or not? i did go to the doctor but i didnt tell him i was juicing, he said it seemed like fatty tissue under the nipples.

Matrix guy, to answer your question I did start a cycle not aware that M1T was that strong becasue it was legal i figured it wouldnt be that harmfull. So I didnt take any anti e's. do u think theres any way to get rid of the lumps

OneEyedJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talonlb32
    Is the letro on anabolic review good? i was curious if it was ligit or not? i did go to the doctor but i didnt tell him i was juicing, he said it seemed like fatty tissue under the nipples.
    You must tell the doctor that you were taking anabolics. I don't know why people are sooo scared to tell their doctor things such as this ... all doctors swear to a hypocratic oath, in which they are legal bound to a patient/physician relationship. This is the same relationship that psychiatrists/psychologists/counselors/social workers/judges/lawyers swear to when they are sworn in. You are doing your doctor and yourself a diservice, as he will be unable to provide the proper treatment without all the facts. Fatty tissue can feel like breast tissue, as it is common for males to form hardened fat deposits underneath the nipple. He is making a judgement without all the facts. Tell him the truth, he cannot turn you into the "fuzz", if he does you could sue his pants off for breaking the doctor/patient priviledge. And if you are worried about him thinking differently about you don't worry, I am a nurse in a hospital ... the primary care physician I see at the office also practices as a general physician on the floor that I work on. He won't prescibe me anything good for bodybuilding purposes, but is aware of everything I am taking, performs pre-,intra-, and post-cycle bloodwork, pre- and post-cycle CXR's (when I am on IGF, since I smoke ... I know, I am a nurse and I shouldn't smoke, blah, blah, blah), and I know he would treat any true medical problems that were associated with my AAS usage. You must remember that they deal with people that use numerous narcotics and other party drug from all walks of life, don't think you are special just because you may fit into a certain class or socio-economic level.

BTW, you might want to do a forum search on gyno, as some people have had limited success with short-term high dosage nolvadex treatment with estrogen related gyno. This will only be effective on recently formed tissue, so don't wait too long. Either order some on ARR or ask the doctor if he has heard of such a treatment, see what he recommends/prescribes, and follow through with the treatment.

One Eye

Thanx a lot for the Info I will see what the doc whants me to do.

Thread Information