Thread: What do I do?

Big J67 is offline New Member

Question What do I do?

I am 27, 6'4" 360lbs I am not obese. I don't even look like I weigh that much.. I play semi pro football and am looking to lose weight through diet and exercise. I would also like to gain some strength and try to cut up a little bit. I have used steroids in the past (Sustanon 250). But while I gained alot of strength I also gained some unwanted weight. My question is what is out there that can help me lose some weight, gain some strength, and cut up a bit? A few team mates have suggested winstrol but others said that winstrol is for guys who are already cut up just trying to cut up some more. Any info and help anyone can provide whould be great.

Thanks in advance BigJ

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    If you gain any unwanted fat it is purely because of diet. Your diet determines how much you gain or lose, gear helps but is not the most important thing.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    If you gain any unwanted fat it is purely because of diet. Your diet determines how much you gain or lose, gear helps but is not the most important thing.
    I agree...If you want to lose fat, diet down first before considering any gear IMO.

Thread Information