Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    354

    HOw much fina can I take?

    Im currently on my 2 week of fina...My dosage is 150mg eod (2cc).....Would it be safe to do 225 mg eod(3cc) , is it also worth it......

    winny 100mg eod
    fina 150 mg eod

  2. #2
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    I wouldnt go any higher... if you did thats over 100mg a day! And without test your gonna be hating yourself... Also why fina and winny together? I think they do the same thing, but fina is just alot stronger then winny.

  3. #3
    firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    354
    Cause I had started the winny before.Im on my 6 week of winny.I originaly was gona do winny / primo but my hook up with the primo was lost.So I decided to go with the fina considering that I get it for superrrrrrrrrrrrr cheappppppppp...

  4. #4
    Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    298
    your retarded and only going to live to 40. Do 100mg eod

  5. #5
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    your retarded and only going to live to 40. Do 100mg eod
    this coming from a guy who wants to do a winny only 25mg ed cycle jk

  6. #6
    firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    your retarded and only going to live to 40. Do 100mg eod
    thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...............

  7. #7
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    [QUOTE=

    winny 100mg eod
    fina 150 mg eod[/QUOTE]
    bro where's the test
    and keep your doses real not real dumb

  8. #8
    firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    354
    okk..So from wat i can tell u guys recomend ne droping my dosage to 100mg eod..Why is it ???? I dont meen to sound like a smart ass I just want to no why?

  9. #9
    sammerthehammer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    69
    its because fina is notorious for side effects bro
    im going to do it in my next cycle at only 75mg eod just so i can see how i react

  10. #10
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Im currently on my 2 week of fina...My dosage is 150mg eod (2cc).....Would it be safe to do 225 mg eod(3cc) , is it also worth it......

    winny 100mg eod
    fina 150 mg eod
    You will most likely have problems on this cycle. You should forget about upping the fina and get yourself test to run in that cycle.

  11. #11
    joevette's Avatar
    joevette is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I wouldnt go any higher... if you did thats over 100mg a day! And without test your gonna be hating yourself... Also why fina and winny together? I think they do the same thing, but fina is just alot stronger then winny.
    Fina and winny are very different. Tren (fina) is a nandrolone derivitive and twice as anabolic and 3 times as androgenic as test. Winny is a dht derivitive and not nearly as powerful as test, let alone tren. In any event, you really need some test in that cycle and I would stick with the tren dose you are currently using. Throw in 700mg of test prop as soon as possible, otherwise you won't be able to function sexually for much longer.

  12. #12
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Fina and winny are very different. Tren (fina) is a nandrolone derivitive and twice as anabolic and 3 times as androgenic as test. Winny is a dht derivitive and not nearly as powerful as test, let alone tren. In any event, you really need some test in that cycle and I would stick with the tren dose you are currently using. Throw in 700mg of test prop as soon as possible, otherwise you won't be able to function sexually for much longer.
    Agreed....... if someone is looking to get hard as a rock.... with a good diet, and cardio....... Prop/Fina/Winny will do it......... just it will kill the joints.

  13. #13
    firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    354
    wat test would u guys recomend...porp or sustanon 250

  14. #14
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    wat test would u guys recomend...porp or sustanon 250
    I would use Prop with the other two compounds you are useing.... also because Prop will build blood levels up a lot faster to help with sex drive sides (if any) from the fina and winny.

    What does the cycle look like.... How long are you running the winny and fina?

  15. #15
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    One more question.... what is your cycle history?

  16. #16
    firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    354
    ok here we go....

    curently

    week 1 12 winny vet 100 mg (eod)

    week 4 12 fina 150mg (eod)

    .............................................
    before i had done 5 weeks of test e 500mg a week
    deca qv 300mg a week

    i stooped cause i started getting mad water retention and my blood pressure went through the roof ...I was getting dizziy on a regular basis......

  17. #17
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    ok here we go....

    curently

    week 1 12 winny vet 100 mg (eod)

    week 4 12 fina 150mg (eod)

    .............................................
    before i had done 5 weeks of test e 500mg a week
    deca qv 300mg a week

    i stooped cause i started getting mad water retention and my blood pressure went through the roof ...I was getting dizziy on a regular basis......
    You can't run the winny that long......... it could do a lot of damage to your liver.

    you could run this

    1 - 12 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 10 Fina 50mg ED
    7 - 12 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 12 Letro 1.25mg EOD
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED

    Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection
    Day 1 - 30 100mg CLomid / 20mg Nolva /.25mg L-dex

    Through the cycle and PCT add 600mg r-ala ED, 1.5g Milk Thistle, ans 1.5g Saw Palmeto

  18. #18
    Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    99

    i hope i did not waste my time

    i amm in the 5th week in 75mg ed of fina, and 750 mg of test e per week. i will run out of fina this week. i only had enough to run it a short while, but it is the fiurst time i have ever tried fina, so i wasnt real confident on how i might deal with tthe sides if any. was this ok to do? and could i do more fina next time for an overall longer period of time?

  19. #19
    wired-up's Avatar
    wired-up is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Inside a 3cc Dart
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    wat test would u guys recomend...porp or sustanon 250
    plain ole' prop. also, i hope you're taking B-6.

  20. #20
    wired-up's Avatar
    wired-up is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Inside a 3cc Dart
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You can't run the winny that long......... it could do a lot of damage to your liver.

    you could run this

    1 - 12 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 10 Fina 50mg ED
    7 - 12 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 12 Letro 1.25mg EOD
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED

    Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection
    Day 1 - 30 100mg CLomid / 20mg Nolva /.25mg L-dex

    Through the cycle and PCT add 600mg r-ala ED, 1.5g Milk Thistle, ans 1.5g Saw Palmeto
    he's already on week 6 with winny, so he'll need to drop that before long. poor planning.

  21. #21
    firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    354
    oh well ....I guesss ill finish offf as planed .I probably wont run the winy past the 8 week casue im olmost out....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •