REZA is offline New Member

UPDATE w/ pics....

Hey this is Reza, remember me? I asked a lot of questions about starting my first cycle...anyways, I decided to not start juice until I have reached my potential....I still think I can hit 250 naturally....I'm almost ending bulking and I'm 205, 5'7" ..... bodyfat is I believe 14%....but my legs are getting too big so I have to stop...almost 28" each quad....man I can't wait till I jump on juice in a couple months for my next bulking cycle....man oh man!! So frigging excited!! Anyways what do you guys think of my progess?? I'm completely natural still...and still 21 years old
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UPDATE w/ pics....-j.jpg  

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    from you say, your a monster!

hard to tell alot from pic

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    lookin f-ing huge, but i think your BF is higher then 14% still huge though!

U know what...I think it's higher too...I don't believe those computers...I when I look at myself think I'm more around 17-->19% BUTTTT...I maintain A LOT of muscle when I cut down....I cut down VERY VERY slowly....so I usually maintain a lot...I'm thinking of going upto 210 than cutting down, but I'm starting too feel like ****...Pain in my FEET!! My legs...shortness of breath.....remember I'm 205 and I'm very short...so I'm pretty bulky now...its really hard to carry my weight now....starting to get annoying!!!

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Putting on some size for sure bro!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    your very big, but your delts and shoulders arent proportionate to the rest of your body IMO.. Keep up the good work!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Lookin thick as an ox brotha, got any pics of those monster quads?

Well I have a couple sources that tell me once I start my cycle if I havn't lied already and am natural which I havn't, they said I have the genes to get really really big...and I do want to go pro, what do you guys think? You guys think a couple cycles can get me upto 300lbs??? And would 300lbs on my frame be enough to hit pro??

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

lookin' good g!

And the quads, I will get pics...right after I buy a new Mach 3 lmao

Quote Originally Posted by REZA
    Well I have a couple sources that tell me once I start my cycle if I havn't lied already and am natural which I havn't, they said I have the genes to get really really big...and I do want to go pro, what do you guys think? You guys think a couple cycles can get me upto 300lbs??? And would 300lbs on my frame be enough to hit pro??
    100lbs or more muscle would take more then a "few cycles"... it would take year round juice

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REZA
    shawn ray was like 5'7", swole as ****, and weighed slightly over 200 lbs. if you were 5'7", 300 ripped you would be way more muscular than ronnie coleman, so yeah you could go pro.

See the thing with me is I have monstrous legs that over power my whole body...and I have good muscle shape...I just am never satisified with myself know what I mean? You know those times when u just stand in front of the mirror and do a quick pose while running to take a crap lol I am never happy with myself....but I'm in this for a career, not for games or showing off at the local club...bb'ing is my life....even if it means sacrificing some years of it.....

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Becoming sucessful in bodybuilding has more to do than just gaining 100lbs muscle, it has to do with quality, symetry, etc....Ask any of the competitors on this board, they will give you some pointers on going in the right direction. Good luck bro, looking thick for sure!

Ya I know, actually I'm one of the few that probably knows that as well....I see so many guys that are on juice and upper bodies are thick as hell but they have these tiny legs...like I said I have really big quads...calves need work...delts and traps...other than that my symmetry is "ok" not great but "ok"....I have really nice shape to my muscles though...I dunno...this is a hard sport...really hard...I give so much respect too all of you that put up with this....the eating...the training...the pain...the ****ING BATHROOM becoming ur bestfriend lol

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You've got the bod....
    Do it right:
    Week 1-10 75 mgs tP ed
    Week 1-8 75mg ed
    Week 5-10 Winny 50mgs ed

Nolva on hand
    Ldex 4-10
    Extended clomid

Do that along w/ 3 days of cardio 45 mins and a lean muscle diet and......
    Goodluck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    You've got the bod....
    Do it right:
    Week 1-10 75 mgs tP ed
    Week 1-8 75mg ed
    Week 5-10 Winny 50mgs ed

Nolva on hand
    Ldex 4-10
    Extended clomid

Do that along w/ 3 days of cardio 45 mins and a lean muscle diet and......
    Goodluck bro!
    is that tren in the middle? im assuming

whitehulk is offline Banned
    to be 100% honest i don think you caould go pro for maybe another 5-8 yrs. your chest looks a lil on the flat side compared to everything else. you almost complain that your legs are too big so lighten up your leg workout snad up the back and chest and arms need to be alot bigger in the peaks bis and tris. im not trying to be rude or anything im jstu tellin you my opinion. but if your like 205 right no with 17-19 %bf then thats like a lean 170 almost or something around there. do you knwo how much size you would loose just to fat if you lost all that. them legs ywould go down to like 25-26" not stay at 28. if your really thinking about goin pro i would suggest getting cut as hell first to see if even have a chance against anyone else. if you think you ahev it then go into offseason mode eat everything healthy in site and go building hardcore then go slow cutting for contest prep.

If he is 205lbs at 18% BF% right now and cut to 5.5% BF (around contest shape) he would weigh 178lbs.... just throwing some numbers around

Ya but remember I'm 100% natural...I havn't even done my first cycle bro...let me get a few cycles, done PROPERLY!!! Under my belt and hopefull than we can see how I'm shaping....but u are right...going Pro isn't all about looking big at the grocery store or at a club

Thread Information