TheOneTheOnly is offline New Member

Unhappy Breakout Question

I have been taking 600mgs/wk of EQ for 3 weeks and almost overnight my whole back, chest, face and upper arms have broken out badly. I was wondering if the EQ was the trigger for the breakout, due to the fact that it usually kicks in around week 3. Any input would help, thank you.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    everybody is going to tell u to take test with it... if ur taking it alone...

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    I'm also doing EQ 600mg a week and from my knowledge the only reason i picked EQ over DECA was the fact that i hoped it was milder with the acne. how is your diet? I've had the acne problem big time before and right now i just have a little here and there but i just started running B5 and TETRACYCLINE for acne.

Im taking Dynacin which is an oral acne medication, with a topical cream called Benzaclyn. I just dont know how I could have had very clear skin one day, then break out terribly the next day. My diet is farily clean and I can assure you there is absolutely no junk food in my diet.

Hmmm...how are you running it EOD shots or what? How long have you been taking that acne medication?

I was running ED shots at 100mgs per day, and I have been taking the oral acne medication for a while now maybe 5 months, I may cut my shots back to EOD but I have no idea how everything could be fine one day and then be broken out the next, any Vets or other bros with any input, please help a bro out.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Seriously, did you break out over night? That sounds crazy.. Are you sure it's acne and not an alergic reaction to the skin? Are we talking real zits and bad acne or maybe you're just overreacting a little bit?

Also, unbalance in the hormones can cause more acne so frequent injecitons is probably a good thing. Don't know how often EQ should be done though..

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneTheOnly
    I was running ED shots at 100mgs per day
    EQ ED injections? I read people do once or twice a week.. Don't know if that would have anything to do with it? Anyone?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Im taking Dynacin which is an oral acne medication, with a topical cream called Benzaclyn. I just dont know how I could have had very clear skin one day, then break out terribly the next day. My diet is farily clean and I can assure you there is absolutely no junk food in my diet.
    Benzyclin is great stuff, bro. Benzoyl peroxide + antibiotic cream. Watch out though, it will bleach the sh!t out of all your clothes and linens. I ruined 3 sets of sheets. But it cleared me up like nothing else. Took me maybe 2 weeks to really clear up.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been taking 600mgs/wk of EQ for 3 weeks and almost overnight my whole back, chest, face and upper arms have broken out badly. I was wondering if the EQ was the trigger for the breakout, due to the fact that it usually kicks in around week 3. Any input would help, thank you.
    i didn't break out at all @ 400mg...i don't know what brand are you taking?

Yeah, IMO EOD shots of EQ should balance out your hormones...at least thats how i would do it or MONDAY THURS something like that

Ok, I will start my EQ 3 days a week and try to balance out my hormones, and with the acne meds, it will hopefully clear up. I am really hoping this was just a hormone surge, and to answer fitnessguy's question this is homebrew EQ from a friend of mine whom I trust very much. To answer Ace Venturea's question, I visited the Dermatologiest and he said it was acne, I actually hope it may have been an allergic reactin and not the EQ but I really did break out over the course of 1 and a half days. Thanks for all of your help.

Yes, I know my spelling on that post I just posted is terrible.

That homebrew crap always messes me up too...

Would injecting only 4 days a week help the acne? Anyone know??

D-SNAP is offline New Member
    your a lil pussy

D-SNAP is offline New Member
    just kiddin bro, anyway your levels wouldn't change between if u switched up your shots to 4 times a week, but you do not have to worry about finding alot of places to inject, but you risk the pain by injecting a larger amount

Thread Information