TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member

Opinions on this cycle

I have been researching and reading this site for over a year now and have finally made up my mind for a cycle. There are reasons that I chose this cycle and one of the biggest involves my chance of getting tested. I am 6'6, 290lbs and 18% body fat (I know that for you all this seems high, but for what I play, it was a necessary sacrifice) and i have been working out very hard and consistantly for 6 years. I am 19 years old and I know that there are risks out there but I feel that I am capable of handling them. As you can see from my weight that I am not looking to pack on tons of mass, but I feel that with my cycle I can add a good 10 to 15 pounds of lean muscle and I will then have a chance to cut afterwards, which is something I could never afford to do before (like I said before, weight is a big thing in my position). This is my first cycle.
    Here it is.
    week 1-7 test prop 75mg everyday
    week 3-7 anavar 50mg everyday
    week 1-9 ldex.50mg everyday
    week 7-9 clomid

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 19 everyone feels they are capable of handling them but their not

JohnnyB

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    I didnt start till i was about 26.It sounds like you are pretty big i would wait till your natural test levels drop

wired-up is offline Member
    yep. you need to wait till 21-22. i waited till i was 26. with proper diet, you could build the lean mass you want with the natty test you've already got. go check out the diet forum and read the stickies.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Nobody here will tell you that it it a good idea to start right now, and theres a reason for that. Take our advice and go as far as you can naturally first. Diet...

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Its not about looks, I can do that myself with diet. It's just that I cannot afford to lose any weight while doing it. But thanks for the advice guys. I will listen. Thats why I asked. And thanks again for the help.

Thread Information