getbig888 is offline Senior Member

cutting with test e

does anyone ever cut with test e? i am not going to be cutting for my first cycle but it will be summer time and i don't want to gain any unwanted waterweight or fat.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be used while cutting..all depends on your diet and training.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member

if you wanna cut with something use clen or GH. there is no reason to cut with AAS unless you're a pro bodybuilder or something.

like i said i am not cutting but i want to do everything i can to not get the bloated flat look from test e b/c i will be cycling during the summer.

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    I would do test suspension test e is going to give a little edema unless you take nolvedex

i would take some tamox (aka nolva) like 20mgs/day and that helps control water weight.

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    like i said i am not cutting but i want to do everything i can to not get the bloated flat look from test e b/c i will be cycling during the summer.
    i'm doing a cutter with test enan, tren enan and var. letro and nolva will help keep the water off, but diet and cardio are the main things. with out those 2, you'll bloat like the good year blimp!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew

if you wanna cut with something use clen or GH. there is no reason to cut with AAS unless you're a pro bodybuilder or something.
    BS. if anyone has a decent amount of muscle and wants to loose fat going below maintainance calories but wants to preserve muscle should use aas. if not there would be a cutting forum instead of a steroid forum.

getbig888 listen to juddman, you could also look up ldex or arimidex if you are cutting as well as nolva (nolvadex ). The diet forum should help with cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    BS. if anyone has a decent amount of muscle and wants to loose fat going below maintainance calories but wants to preserve muscle should use aas. if not there would be a cutting forum instead of a steroid forum.
    ru joshing me, pal?

ru joshing me, pal?
    NOPE! I will say the more I see your posts the more I have come to realize you should not be handing out any advice. I do not think you know shiit, but hey, that is just my opinion. out

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Well, theres a diet forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    NOPE! I will say the more I see your posts the more I have come to realize you should not be handing out any advice. I do not think you know shiit, but hey, that is just my opinion. out
    i think you eat poop because you like the taste but hey that's just my opinion.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member

Im with Meso on this one, theres definitely reason to use steroids for cutting. They will spare muscle during low calorie diet among other things...they will be just as benificial for cutting as they are for bulking.

i did go overboard by saying only pro's should, but i was just doing that to get the point across.

that @ first cycle time you are better off using 'roids for bulking, and diet/cardio/omegas/protein/etc. for cutting. once you start getting swole it's a different ballgame.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    i would take some tamox (aka nolva) like 20mgs/day and that helps control water weight.
    ???? I always thought Nolva only worked to control estro effects in breast tissue (i.e., gyno prevention). No, I'm pretty sure controlling bloat requires, as Meso and others have said, an AI like Arimidex or Letro. I can tell you Letro is friggin' strong stuff. It'll cure the bloat for sure. But if you take too much, it will shut you down. For me, too much was more than .5mg EOD. But I think the right dose will be slightly different for everyone.

u should think about some test prop instead of test e if u r worried about the bloat

i am a little skeptical about prop just b/c its my first cycle

and how many 10 cc vials of prop would i need for 8-10 weeks at around 500 mgs a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales
    ???? I always thought Nolva only worked to control estro effects in breast tissue (i.e., gyno prevention). No, I'm pretty sure controlling bloat requires, as Meso and others have said, an AI like Arimidex or Letro. I can tell you Letro is friggin' strong stuff. It'll cure the bloat for sure. But if you take too much, it will shut you down. For me, too much was more than .5mg EOD. But I think the right dose will be slightly different for everyone.
    nolva has helped me alot, but i think you're right most people who have tried both have been helped more by letro.

and how many 10 cc vials of prop would i need for 8-10 weeks at around 500 mgs a week?
    it will say right on the vial how many mgs/cc of test are in it.

wired-up is offline Member
    10ml's = 1000mg prop (unless you've got something wierd) 10 weeks * 500mg's = 5000mg's needed. 5000mg/1000mg per bottle = 5 bottles. i'd get at least 6 though you'll have syringe waste.

Thread Information