insanepump621 is offline Member

38 ppl busted for juice

JUst watching espn 38 minor league baseball players busted for juice 8 player s for the seattle mariners farm system alone... who plays now? lol Mayb this should be in the baseball forum but figured more people would see it here

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    im sick of this controversy, juice makes the game, im sick of haters who dont know anything

socrstud09 is offline Junior Member
    They have no idea.....I know 4 of my friends that went to the minors all on juice lol

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    what i'm pissed off more htan anything is the fact that everybody's talkin about baseball. i mean, i love football, more than baseball, but how many guys caught in football do you see? none until those 3 dudes from the panthers. before that, none. there's not one guy in the NFL that's not at least as strong as the kids in MLB that are accused of juicing, yet nobody goes after the NFL. i think they should pass a law that says that steroids are illegal, unless you're a professional athlete or a bodybuilder (we can all be considered bodybuilders, right?)

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    They'll do this for awhile till congress gets off their backs. Then it'll go back to the way it used to be.

sticky subject man....your totally right!!!! I think its because Football is such a team sport....like there isn't anyone that can single handedly change the game....This is my theory since I'm a pro-athlete myself in regards to football.....Seriously if they tested everyone in football not only would it be bad for football in general(media would cling to it immediately like an annyoing girl on your nutz) but also the rate of people coming up positive would be up there around 60% man.....one of the first things my agent talked when I signed a pro-contract was about was getting bigger and the possibility of roids. no joke
    Last edited by socrstud09; 04-05-2005 at 10:43 PM.

I wonder what will happen in the next five years of pro-sports....I think its going to get ugly

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    All they are gonna end up doing is ruining pro sports...Maybe not all of them but fighting, powerlifting, bodybuilding, football, wrestling etc will go to **** if they do succeed...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    All they are gonna end up doing is ruining pro sports...Maybe not all of them but fighting, powerlifting, bodybuilding, football, wrestling etc will go to **** if they do succeed...
    We can only continue to hope the japanese don't test (pridefc).

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    We can only continue to hope the japanese don't test (pridefc).

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    They'll do this for awhile till congress gets off their backs. Then it'll go back to the way it used to be.
    very true just like cokain in the 80

trustxme is offline New Member
    Yeah none of it makes sense to me... All these baseball players are getting busted, but no one looks at any of the WWE entertainers? Im sure Batista and HHH got that way naturally right?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    I would figure that congress would go after IFBB before anyone else, dont ya think?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    What I keep asking myself is, why are baseball players even juicing? I mean its not a contact sport... the only strength aspect is hitting the ball, throwing is more skill and knowing what angle to throw it at to reach a point. But you look back to times before AAS was even a viable option and you've got Lou Gehrig or Babe Ruth who as far as we know were clean and hit them out of the park on regular occations. Everyone whos been found to use AAS has been FAT anyway, obviously they're just using them for the added androgens or are just too lazy/dumb to train. I would think that EPO or something similar would be a greater asset to an MBL player, then you'd have a better chance of making it around the bases even if the ball doesn't leave the park...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    What I keep asking myself is, why are baseball players even juicing?
    Easy answer. There are multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts on the line. Every one and their brother is good at baseball and there are only so many contracts to go around so you try to do anything to get an edge on other people.

Even in junior college the pressure is there when the pro scouts come around to watch your games. If you just hit that ball another 20 ft it would have been an HR in front of the scout but instead it was caught by the left-fielder.

Think about Brady Anderson. When he hit 50 hr's one year it was very strategic use in order to get re-signed with a different team on a multi-million $ contract, then he never hit anything like 50 again. Smart move in my book. I ran into him on the street a couple of times since he lived a couple of blocks from the Baltimore stadium. He was freaking using like crazy. He loved to show off roller blading with no shirt up to the stadium.

now they got Sosa lol! I'm gonna love seein some Bmore and National games this year!

Thread Information