josh8416 is offline Associate Member

how is this working?!?!

aight guys my cousin came back into town to visit and what not, and wow hes gottin big and lean as hell, hes always been a prety jacked dude but i mean dang, hes put on some serious lean muscle and i was talking with him and steroids got brought up so i told him bout the one cycle i did along time ago or whatever and i asked him what has he been taking, he said he ran one test e cycle about 8mths ago for 12wks and got huge, he said he ran pct and all that and after that chilled for a lil bit, while keeping the majority of his gains, then he said he didnt really wanna do test e or another injectable so he said he thought bout var since its not really that harsh on the liver and all, so he started running var at 30mgs/ED for 4wks at a time and after that ran a lil pct i think he said 2or3wks at like 50mgs of clomid... then waited for another 6wks and jumped on another, he said every time he ran these lil things he got at the least 5lbs of lean muscle and shreded down a lil bit, i thought to myself how in the world is that working but iono ive heard of var only cycles but not this short of lenght so dunno, what do some of u guys thing would maybe running lil cycles like that be half way efficiant or not im just curious cuz it doesnt sound like to bad of an idea if it actually works, thanks guys

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    how is his diet? im curious to here some responses on this matter also

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    his diet was descent, nothing to strict, he ate lean, well he said and had 1 shake a day. other then that he was having penut butter sandwhiches, ham sandwhiches, or chicken..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Im running a var/igf cycle right now (var 75m ed and igf 60mcg ed). I took about 8 weeks off from pct from my last cycle, started this for 8 weeks, then take another 8 weeks off till i start my next big cycle. I'm using it just to give me a little boost in between cycles and i like it.

Thread Information