crazed98 is offline Associate Member

New cycle, please critique

Ok my usual cycle is the cyp/deca , at 500/400. Want to try something new. I want to do for some size-
    Winstrol 50mg ed for 8 weeks
    Prop 500mg for 10 weeks
    Noveldex
    PCT---Clomid and hcg
    What do you guys think? Should I do more than 50mg of the winstrol ed? More than 500mg of the prop, or should I use Enanthate ? What are the real side effects of winstrol? Recovery time? I dont want to throw in d-bol or anadrol cause I have enough problems with bloating and holding water.
    Stats-
    25 yrs old
    5'6.5
    180lbs
    about 14% bf

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would run prop with it if you dont mind ED injections. Run the prop at 75m ED with the winny the last 8 weeks. However 8 weeks is kinda long for winny, its hard on your joints and liver.

It will be a nice cutting cycle

Oh yeah, dont run HCG with PCT. And I dont think HCG is necessary for a 10 week cycle.

Ok thats what I dont understand. How long to be on winny? 6 weeks? And 75mg of the test prop ed? How many vials of the stuff is needed for that, for a 10 week cycle? Or do I not do a 10 week cycle? How did you do yours Consistency?

Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Ok thats what I dont understand. How long to be on winny? 6 weeks? And 75mg of the test prop ed? How many vials of the stuff is needed for that, for a 10 week cycle? Or do I not do a 10 week cycle? How did you do yours Consistency?
    I just came off a prop/wiiny

wk 1-12 Prop 150mg EOD
    wk 7-12 winny 50mg ED
    pct 3 days after last prop

If the prop is 10ml's at 100mg/ml and you want 10 weeks at 75mg ED then you need 5,250mg of test prop, so that will be 5 vials plus .25 a vial.. basically 6 vials, meaning you could run an extra week or so.

wk 1-10 Test E 500mg a week
    wk 7-12 Winnny 50mg ED
    pct 2 weeks after last test shot

Is it safe to run the winny 2 weeks longer than the test? I would start the pct at the end of the 12 weeks.. Should I still go with the clomid and the HCG for the pct?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    If size is what you are looking for then you will not get as much out of the test/winny cycle as you did in the test/deca cycle. Yes you would start PCT the next day after last winny administration. I wouldn't run HCG .

Thread Information