Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tritrtl is offline New Member

what to do with used darts

I've asked two people what they do with there needles when they are done with them and they said to just throw them away. I'm not to sure about doing that. dose anyone have any other suggestions?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    make a dart board........ nah, I just put them in an old protein container and once its full toss it.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    make a dart board........ nah, I just put them in an old protein container and once its full toss it.
    Zactly what I do...

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    You can also break the needle and syringe down and it will fit in a coke/sprite can

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    if you live in canada, put them in a sharps container and return to the drugstore for disposal. if not, seal them up in a good container and toss em in the trash

ABB RTD bottles are a great disposal tool.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i drop them in the dorm bathroom trash on my way to class...but by no means is that a suggestion....any hard plastic sealable container will do, protein, supplements, gatorade, etc

I usually throw them in the trash wrapped up tight in paper, the problem i am now facing is the "bums" that go looking for cans and bottles for recycling money..... I once through out all my junk and postal packages and saw them spread out in the alley....

Quote Originally Posted by USN DV
    You can also break the needle and syringe down and it will fit in a coke/sprite can

Just put them in a RTD bottle or Protein container! It's not that hard and it is much safer than these other methods.

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    i drop them in the dorm bathroom trash on my way to class...but by no means is that a suggestion....any hard plastic sealable container will do, protein, supplements, gatorade, etc
    Putting them in the trash without some type of container around them is very irresponsible. It really dosent take much time to put it in a container and save a janitor from getting stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrettathawaii
    Putting them in the trash without some type of container around them is very irresponsible. It really dosent take much time to put it in a container and save a janitor from getting stuck.
    Seriously, this isnt a candy wrapper you are throwing away. I wouldn't toss a used syringe in any trash can, let alone my dorm trash. Take the extra 5 seconds to be responsible and do the right thing.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I probably will get hammered for saying this, but most of these posts are so irresponsible its scary. I wont make specific comments as they are all insane, however, I will say, that you can get a Sharps Container from any medical supply store. Once that is full, you can seal it with medical tape, also bought from the medical supply store and then take that to ANY fire station. They all have sharps disposal boxes, wont ask questions (if they do, tell them your a diabetic) and would thank you for being RESPONSIBLE for disposing of them properly.

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    I probably will get hammered for saying this, but most of these posts are so irresponsible its scary. I wont make specific comments as they are all insane, however, I will say, that you can get a Sharps Container from any medical supply store. Once that is full, you can seal it with medical tape, also bought from the medical supply store and then take that to ANY fire station. They all have sharps disposal boxes, wont ask questions (if they do, tell them your a diabetic) and would thank you for being RESPONSIBLE for disposing of them properly.
    You are correct. But any plastic, sealed, covered, container will work fine. Just make sure to dispose of it once done properly.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    You are correct. But any plastic, sealed, covered, container will work fine. Just make sure to dispose of it once done properly.
    But where would one dispose of a non approved sharps container, ie., protein tub, milk carton, etc.

You could put those in the trash. As long as they are sealed correctly they are not going to break open. It isnt the best method but it does work safely.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    kids' sand box, halloween candy, give them to junkies, put them on your teacher's chair, i dunno there's lotsa fun things to do with them.

or you could just get a sharps container and take them to a flippin' hospital like any responsible person would do.

you can get one here for like $10 including shipping.

I dont know, but i appreciate your thoughts on safety and responsibility

swedes is offline Associate Member
    I put mine in a pop can and throw it in the garbage-don't recycle it obviously

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Put em in some sort of container and toss em in the garbage. Or you can go to the hospital and dispose of them.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    do u guys think if the trash people seen needles in a trash bag they would'nt pick it up?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Put them in a sharps container. Then drop it at your Dr.'s office when it is full.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    kids' sand box, halloween candy, give them to junkies, put them on your teacher's chair, i dunno there's lotsa fun things to do with them.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I put mine into an empty protien bucket, wrap it a couple times with duct tape, write "hazardous" on the lid (in case some bum is in there later and thinks he found a 6lb bucket of protien lol) and toss it into a dumpster.

Powerup is offline New Member
    you can print out my picture and use the melon as target practise =]

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    in my case my wife doesn't know i'm juicin so i dispose of mine with needle caps on after each use along with the wrappers, cotton balls, and ampules.
    i put them all in a plastic pop bottle inside a plastic bag and toss it in my dumpster on garbage day.

a sharps container would be the best route, but lets be honest there is a stigma associated with a.a.s's so it forces you to be a little secretive in that regard, and with the total bashing a.a.s.'s are taking from congress and the ill informed public its not getting any better!

a person would have to go through a lot of trouble to get poked by one of mine. as for land fill worker safety we have an incerator here.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i honestly just put em in the garbage, not the best idea but i couldnt b bothered to do anything else.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Actually it is illeagal to dispose of your needles in the garbage! Must take to needle disposal like hospital or whatnot.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devilman208
    Actually it is illeagal to dispose of your needles in the garbage! Must take to needle disposal like hospital or whatnot.
    its also illegal to use steroids ...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    there is no way im going to bring my needles to a hospital.

firenwire is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tritrtl
    I've asked two people what they do with there needles when they are done with them and they said to just throw them away. I'm not to sure about doing that. dose anyone have any other suggestions?
    I always take mine to the local playground to bury, the dirt under the swings is the sofest. /shrug

Seriously just throw 'em in a protien can, when its 75% full fill the remaining space with expanding foam. The foam will work itself down and anyone that **** curious to dig through the foam probably won't use thier hands. Just make sure there is a even coat at the top that don't show the contents.

FnW

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    thats nice to know that people cant read considering i made it clear i was wrong in my own post about how i dispose of my pins yet u guys found it necessary to reiterate my own self proclaimed ignorance...ok sounds good

ya_man is offline Member
    take the needle off, and flush both it and the syringe down the tolit, dont bother wrapping it in anything either. Oh by the way, the city workers who deal with this problem when the time comes, dont mind

hahahahaha
    re:a post a while back

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    I plan on Burning mine in a Chimanea in the backyard. I have fires often in that thing. I can almost melt quarters sometimes

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I bought a sharps container online for $5. Yesterday I was in Walgreens, looking around in the diabetic supplies for one of those nifty little syringe/medication organizers and noticed that they sell sharps containers for $2.99. No reason not to use the right sort of container.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    take the needle off, and flush both it and the syringe down the tolit,
    Don't they get stuck ?

P.S. and ya man, That chick in your avatar has the nicest ass i've seen in a long time. Seeing that thong under there makes it even better...

I give it a solid 9.9 on the erection scale..

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    I hide them in the sheets of sorority girls beds.

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    I throw them in the sandbox of the elementry school down the street from my house.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    Why do you guys throw them out?? I use each one till its not sharp anymore.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by k@m NYC
    Why do you guys throw them out?? I use each one till its not sharp anymore.

joke right

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information