WorkinForGains is offline New Member

Arrow Sust/Deca Stack--Side Effects

My first cycle consisted of cyp and anadrol about 10 months ago. I had no side effects from it, but my gains were relatively modest...(only 200mg of cyp weekly) About five days ago I took my first injection of 250mg sust/200mg deca and I had mild flu-like symptoms for about 3 days (which I've read is common with sust), but what worries me is the low-grade headaches that have just now started to diminish. Also, I felt extremely detached and lethargic for close to four days after the injection.

I am using Pet's Pharma sust, and I am wondering if I should switch to a test that is human-grade. (The deca is Watson Labs so I'm not worried about it.) Even if my symptoms go away, I want to make sure I am using a test that doesn't add an increased danger to my health based on its level of quality. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I would like some reassurances before I go any further....

Is there truly a difference between vet test and human test? I've heard yes and no. Since I didn't suffer any of the side effects with the cyp that I am now suffering with the sust, should I consider switching tests?

Sust is crap if you are not injecting it every other day. Every day is actually better. Too much fluctuation of blood levels. Expect increased acne, blood pressure, and water retention. Get some Enathate or Cyp and you will be in much better shape.

Thanks LACBody....good link. Is it ok to switch to enthate since i just took a shot of sust 5 days ago or should I wait......if so, how long?

Go ahead and switch, youll be fine. One shot isnt enough to truly effect you. You will be much happier when on Test E anyways. Try to make your shots twice a week so you have a more stable test level in your system.

Thanks LAC, I think I will.....what's your opinion on the difference between cyp and enan? From what I've read, very little...

Very little if anything at all. Some claim they get more water retention from enanthate , but I say they are basically the same.

One more thing LAC....your thoughts on the difference between vet and human test, if any?

Thanks!

I personally am not a fan of vet gear, but I know a lot of people that are. I personally use all UG gear, but I see no problem in using whichever you can get at a fair price. Just make sure that your vet gear is properly dosed i.e. QV 50ml bottles are usually underdosed and overly painful due to high BA content. I say use human if you can get it, if not use vet and you should be fine.

Hans is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I personally am not a fan of vet gear, but I know a lot of people that are. I personally use all UG gear, but I see no problem in using whichever you can get at a fair price. Just make sure that your vet gear is properly dosed i.e. QV 50ml bottles are usually underdosed and overly painful due to high BA content. I say use human if you can get it, if not use vet and you should be fine.
    What is BA content?

Thread Information