justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Question VAR help please thanks???

hey guys, in the past i was considering doing a test only cycle which ive done in the past but ive decided to just chill on that stuff and maybe do a lil var cycles here and there to gain a lil size at a time and stay lean while in doing so, ive heard that var isnt really that bad on ur body and is not to liver toxic so i figured since i have half way decient genes and dont really have to much trouble getting bigger y not just stay as natural and safe as possible to obtain my goals, im currently 5 9 knockin on 5 10 around 180lbs and 8%bf give or take a lil, im not trying to blow up and gain 25lbs at a time, im fine with gaining slowly but shurley lol so i was wondering if it would be ok to run var only cycles?? im not sure if i would need nolva during cycle/pct or both, i no for sure that im going to run clomid at the end of each one just to get my hormone levels balanced out but i didnt no if using var nolva was nessisary?? and i was also wondering if this were to be ok and not to bad of an idea, what would be a good dosage and lenght to run somthing like this?? i was thinking somthing like 30mgs ED for 6wks then pct (how long after last day should clomid thearpy begin with var?) or maybe 8wks thats just what i was thinking to keep the dose down and run milk thysil throughout cycle for my liver, if anyone can through me some advise that would be great thanks

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=112543

You do not need nolva during and clomid PCT starts day after last dose of var. Read the above post for more info.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I'm on a Var/IGF cycle right now (75mg var ED). If you run var by itself then I would do atleat 50mg ED and for 8 weeks. Nolva is not necessary, but I plan on doing a 2 week clomid therapy 1 day after my last var. I'm also taking 1g milk thistle ED and 5 grams of trib ED with it. Good luck

would 50mgs of clomid for 2wks be ok, thats what that one dude said he was going to do so would that be ok to run for my pct???

Myth #3 - Anavar will not require any type of PCT.
    This is one ive never understood. It's a pretty commonly known fact now that var is a suppressive compound. So why is it that some individuals still refuse to make a small investment in some clomid/nolva....this is your testicular function we're talking about. That said, PCT required for var is not as "heavy" as PCT for, say, a test/eq cycle. 15-20 days @ 50mg clomid should be sufficient
    Above

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    would 50mgs of clomid for 2wks be ok, thats what that one dude said he was going to do so would that be ok to run for my pct???
    yeah thats what im gonna do. It might not even be necessary, especially with 5-6 g of trib ED, but clomid is cheap so...

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Above
    awsome bro thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    yeah thats what im gonna do. It might not even be necessary, especially with 5-6 g of trib ED, but clomid is cheap so...
    **** Consistency. Me and you are on top of things tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    **** Consistency. Me and you are on top of things tonight.
    always....

Thread Information