Thread: Prop eod

darrell is offline New Member

Prop eod

I know some of you know my story. I have a 10ml bottle of prop would it be worth running 50mg eod. Just to get a little bitty winsy weenie bit of a jump on my recovery. I think I am just a f**kin aas addict. I need the pshycological aspect more than anything LOL. Will this small of a dose even do anything?

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    most people here are going to say no, but i understand what you are saying here, do a shot of 50mg half hour before each work out everyother day. You will notice it for sure. Most people say do it ED since it only stays in your system a short amount of time, if you do EOD your blood levels of test will fluctuate too much, but I think if you do what i suggest above you will get that psychological boost you need and some real juice in yer system.

I say don't do it. All you will be doing is shutting down your system with an amount of test your body nearly makes on its own. Don't waste the prop, but better yet dont waste your time. I would greatly advise against doing this as I see no benefical purpose.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Yeah but shooting 30min before his workout.... there wont even be but 1mg maybe (from that injection) saturated in his system. If you need a boost try an ECY stack right before you workout. Your just messing with your hormones to much cause you'll only have enough for 3 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Yeah but shooting 30min before his workout.... there wont even be but 1mg maybe (from that injection) saturated in his system. If you need a boost try an ECY stack right before you workout. Your just messing with your hormones to much cause you'll only have enough for 3 weeks or so.
    Agreed, prop before your workout isnt going to be an energy or strength booster. Try caffeine or ephedra. Give you energy and dont **** with your hormones.

what about 150mg EOD? is that alright?

:::I didnt fully understand his question, after reading it again now i agree, dont do it. i thought he was at the end of his cycle and wanted a boost, im just tired i guess!:::
    Last edited by hardgainer1; 04-05-2005 at 10:55 PM.

Consistency:
    You seem to make the most sense about everything I ask about. You are da man!!

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    what about 150mg EOD? is that alright?
    That's better, but that is a 3 times bigger shot. Might as well go 75mg ed and keep your blood levels more constantly saturated.

Quote Originally Posted by darrell
    Consistency:
    You seem to make the most sense about everything I ask about. You are da man!!
    haha thanks... I'm just bored late at night lol

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    That's better, but that is a 3 times bigger shot. Might as well go 75mg ed and keep your blood levels more constantly saturated.
    I think im going to try that next cycle (dont mean to hijack this thread my appologies)

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    I think im going to try that next cycle (dont mean to hijack this thread my appologies)
    That's a much better move. Prop needs to be shot ED for best effects and least side effects.

heck it don't matter I only got 1 bottle 100mg per cc, been in the stash for awhile now but havent had a use for it, along with some deca , eq, sus, and etc. etc. etc. It sucks having to wait to get this friggin fat down.

heck it don't matter I only got 1 bottle 100mg per cc, been in the stash for awhile now but havent had a use for it, along with some deca , eq, sus, and etc. etc. etc. It sucks having to wait to get this friggin fat down.
    yeah I know waiting sucks! But you will be happy you did once you do start and you will have less chance of side effects. Plus its a motivation factor for you to lose fat. I do however suggest a clen /ECY stack right now.

How should I run the Clen /ECY stack?

How should I run the Clen/ECY stack?
    Heres the info on the clen Clenbuterol handbook . Basically you pyramid the clen for 2 weeks, then take ECY for 2 weeks, then clen again and so on.

For the ECY I reccomend Ephedrine 25mg, Caffeine 150mg, Yohimbe 5mg, Aspirin 81mg. All 3 times a day, with last dose around 4. I personally like ECY better then clen, but you gotta try it for yourself. However clen is a stronger fat burning agent.

Heres the ECY stack I made and am on right now (4x a day)
    20mg Ephedrine
    150mg Caffeine
    140mg Green Tea
    25mg Guggelsterones
    6.6 mg Yohimbe HCL
    117mg Acetly L-Carnitine
    275mg Taurine

However, Hooker would disagree with this method of running clen and ephedra.
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...t=clen+profile

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Ephedrine, in this study, reduces Beta-2 receptor levels to 32% of control after 24 hours.
    The use of ephedra makes your receptors to clen dull. Hooker believes that running clen for longer periods of time with the aid of benedryl is more effective. But it is all up to personal preference.

Either method does work, it is just up to you to choose which one you feel is best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    However, Hooker would disagree with this method of running clen and ephedra.
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...t=clen+profile
    yeah ive seen that... the 2 on 2 off has worked for so many people for so long I dont see why you should change it. And as long as you take benedryl and dont take the stuff year round, you should be fine. I suggest 2 on 2off for a total of 12 weeks, so thats 6 weeks clen total

Or just the clen with ketoefin in it (sp?)

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    yeah ive seen that... the 2 on 2 off has worked for so many people for so long I dont see why you should change it. And as long as you take benedryl and dont take the stuff year round, you should be fine. I suggest 2 on 2off for a total of 12 weeks, so thats 6 weeks clen total
    I myself have used that method and was very pleased with the results. I agree with you that this method is well backed and has been done for a while. I just wanted to present both options and allow him to choose. Either way is affective in its own way.

Or just the clen with ketoefin in it (sp?)
    Ketotifen, and you are correct, that is the best option.
    A word on Ketotifen

Ketotifen is safe antihistamine used extensively some European countries to
    treat asthma and allergies. It can up regulate beta-2-receptors that Clen down
    regulates. Basically, it allows users to extend their use of Clen for 6-8 weeks
    at a time. 2-3mg a day is ideal, 10mg as found in "superclen" can make users
    extremely drowsy. It also increases the effectiveness of Clen so doses must be
    adjusted accordingly. The downfall of this drug is its ability to induce
    extreme hunger is some people, which is not a desirable state to be in when
    dieting.

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    hey consistancy. did you see that article a little while back. i think it was here. talked about how green tea will lower your lgf levels

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    hey consistancy. did you see that article a little while back. i think it was here. talked about how green tea will lower your lgf levels
    ****... no i didnt see it! Can you find it? Well I'm on IGF-1 LR3 right now (60mcg ED) so hopefully it wont effect (or is it affect lol) the igf levels too much

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    I would go with 100mg ed

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    I read that in an issue of flex i think, or it might have been md magazine. But supposedly green tea does in fact lower igf levels.

Thank's for the input fellas --------- I love this board!!!

Thread Information