Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, guys lighten up. He is here to learn and is at least listening to our advice. We all know he is NOT ready for steroids . But, instead of being rude, lets explain to him why.

Now bro, listen to what everyone is telling you. you need to eat 4000+ clean calories a day!!!! Eat every 2 hours. Go to the diet forum and get tips from bro's in there. There is fantastic info in there. You will need to train even harder than you ever had. Steroids are not a miracle drug that puts muscle on. You need to give every ounce of your soul to it.

One more thing. If you did your research, then you would of known that taking Sust only 2 times a week is not smart. Sust needs to be shot EOD!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I wasn't being rude, I was being entirely serious.

Some call it tough love, I call it the way I see it.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I wasn't being rude, I was being entirely serious.

Some call it tough love, I call it the way I see it.

~SC~
    You rude?? NEVER!!!! . Nah, I wasn't referring to you at all bro. I think tough love can come from a MOD and since you are very well respected, I think it's more than OK..

Hope all is well you SOB!!!!

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 04-06-2005 at 10:50 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    LOL, thanks!

I wasn't trying to be rude honestly, I was trying to exemplify how important the RAW MATERIALS for growth are (nutrition) when one is natural, let alone being enhanced. It's just amazing to me that more people don't realize that gear is not a magic pill nor potion, yet they'll stick themselves and when it comes to eating, just go through the motions.

Ah well, I suppose that's just how it is. It's a shame though...........

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    LOL, thanks!

I wasn't trying to be rude honestly, I was trying to exemplify how important the RAW MATERIALS for growth are (nutrition) when one is natural, let alone being enhanced. It's just amazing to me that more people don't realize that gear is not a magic pill nor potion, yet they'll stick themselves and when it comes to eating, just go through the motions.

Ah well, I suppose that's just how it is. It's a shame though...........

~SC~

Couldn't agree more bro!!!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sams83
    I started bulking cycle last 2 weeks. Tomorrow will be a week 3 for me.

Week 1: Sustanon 250 (2 times a week) & Anadrol (Everyday)
    Week 2: Sustanon 250 (2 times a week), Anadrol (Everyday), Mesterolone (Everyday) and Nolvadex (the first 3 days only)
    Week 3-4: Sustanon 250 (2 times a week), Anadrol (Everyday), and Mesterolone (Everyday)
    Week 5-12: Sustanon 250 (2 times a week) and Mesterolone (Everyday)

And with PCT.

However, I didn't gain much. I heard that people could see the gains in week 2, but not for me. I started 153 pounds and I am 156 pounds only, standing on 1.83m. I gym 3-5 times a week (1 hour each session). I try to eat as much as possible, however, I find it hard to eat a lot when I am quite busy working at the office. But I eat at least 3 times daily. I also take AST VP2 Whey Protein, sometimes I take N-Large 2, everyday.

Help! Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.
    OK trying to drink your meals but dont have time to eat.... I doubt you are eating that much... failed cycles are always because the guy was a no-it-all and says I cant possibly eat more, but the reality is. Your training, your diet, etc is all done completely wrong if you havent gained weight on anadrol. I would gain 18 lbs in 2 weeks doing nothing but drinking water with anadrol. You are way off and thinking some protein shakes and some steroids are going to gain weight, for one the substances you are taking are notorious for rapid weight loss when you end them so if you are not gaining, expect to plunge down further then you ever hoped, you could end up in a nightmare of declining down into the low 140's and 130's.... I'd get off the steroids and rethink things and do it natural for a while until you get all these issues worked out.

I know guys that take as much gear as I do that are still 160lbs with 6lbs gain and they think that is the most they get out of it. I'll run the same or even less the amount and gain about 20+lbs. People like this are ridiculous. If you want to waste your money give to someone poor like me. LOL

sams83 is offline New Member
    Thanks, guys, for the advice. I betta plan on my diet in real soon. I don't want to end up losing all the weights once I've finished this cycle even tho I will take PCT.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Sams, one of the best sites i wish i had known about before i started my cycle was www.fitday.com. Its a great way to maximize your results on your cycle. Write down what you eat each day, take a few minutes after every meal and keep track of it. you will know EXACTLY what you are taking in, and then you will grow. if you can do this, you definately have the determination to cycle.

sams83 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Sams, one of the best sites i wish i had known about before i started my cycle was www.fitday.com. Its a great way to maximize your results on your cycle. Write down what you eat each day, take a few minutes after every meal and keep track of it. you will know EXACTLY what you are taking in, and then you will grow. if you can do this, you definately have the determination to cycle.

Thanks, bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information