Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Weird question...very interested in the answer

Hypothetically...say I have about 16% of bodyfat on me, I gain 15lbs of muscle during a cycle and just maintain my bodyfat however I keep my diet exactly the same. Would the fat be the first thing to go considering I increased muscle and kept my calories at the same level? Or would it just immediately start eating away at the muscle and force me to up my calories?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well one thing I know for sure. If you do gain 15 lbs of muscle and keep the same amount of fat. It will no longer be at 16% but lower since you have more lean mass with the 15lbs of muscle giving you a lower fat percentage.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Depends on your macronutrients...

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I am fairly experienced in cycles (around 7 now) and i have done stuff i wouldnt post on this site b/c i know i would be flamed. But i was out of lifting for about a year, probably got to 16% bf and had no stength or size. I had juiced beforfe so i ordered some test e and deca and used it as my motivation to get back in the gym. Well i did it, and as far as far as diet i just got my protien (300g/day) and didnt care abouyt fat or anything.10 weeks later people didnt recognize me. Bf went to 10%, weight went from 226 to 241lbs. I don't know if it was muscle memory or what but I think it added muscle and shreded fat.

Thread Information