Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

the following people have been added to roid monkey fan club

meso, king kong, nutz, bdtr, stay in stacked, mr consistency for his knowledge , swole cat for his body that the monkey wants, hooker for his unreal steroid posts and knowledge he is the man , in my books perhaps the most knowledgeable, meso is right up there and surprising me with his knowledge as well. body mechanic for knowledge, nutz 56 , juddman of course. i will study this forum and post more names of people with roid monkey genes and anyone who has good knowledgeable posts hooker was a shoe in for sure his knowledge is great , 3 vadoo has been inducted as well. remember the monkey loves anyone that knows about his juice.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    your 15 minutes is way past monkey boy.
    Last edited by aXe Leatherdaddy; 04-06-2005 at 12:02 AM.

saluu is offline Banned
    john stamons nephew is director of midwest promotions for the roid monkey. be more specific axe dont quite follow . 15 minutes for what till the monkey kicks your ass. if you wanna be friends with the monkey i salute you to the fan club if not i got two words suck it straight from the monkey. i get death threats everyday death is part of life but being a coward isnt salu aint no coward he is lion. When he enters the jungle and roars all else is calm waiting his arrival and departure .all hail saluuuuuuuuuuuuuu

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i'm flattered saluu... thanks man...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    haha... you actually made me laugh. I usually dont laugh at your posts. Hows the 70mg of dbol going for ya?

ps... i know that i'm not listed... that was my point

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    thanx saluu, i saluu(te) you!!!!!!!

i will follow you until the death, i will cross the river styx to get you gear, i will lay down my life if you need me to so that you get suck the gh out of my glands and test out of my nuts and use it to get more gorilla.

all hail the roid monkey!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    john stamons nephew is director of midwest promotions for the roid monkey. be more specific axe dont quite follow . 15 minutes for what till the monkey kicks your ass. if you wanna be friends with the monkey i salute you to the fan club if not i got two words suck it straight from the monkey. i get death threats everyday death is part of life but being a coward isnt salu aint no coward he is lion. When he enters the jungle and roars all else is calm waiting his arrival and departure .all hail saluuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Yeah...15 minutes is a death threat

saluu is offline Banned
    how could i forget lac in da house bodybuilder lac . if i forget someone i will induct you only if you take monster cycles like the monkey otherwise go to bodybuilding.com where they use m1t and 1ad and creatine this board is for juice monkeys list your cycle in true fashion. i will determine if your monkey enough to join the fan club im not talking like puny little 250 mg of test a week and not talking 2000 a week either because i dont wanna see anyone hurt themselves serious posts of cycles and if i say monkey you have enter the fan club , if i say normal human being that means doses arent monkey enough no offence no one get offended. post your honest cycles .

saluu... i'm taking 1 microgram of test a week... is that enough to join the club???

how could i forget lac in da house bodybuilder lac . if i forget someone i will induct you only if you take monster cycles like the monkey otherwise go to bodybuilding.com where they use m1t and 1ad and creatine this board is for juice monkeys list your cycle in true fashion. i will determine if your monkey enough to join the fan club im not talking like puny little 250 mg of test a week and not talking 2000 a week either because i dont wanna see anyone hurt themselves serious posts of cycles and if i say monkey you have enter the fan club , if i say normal human being that means doses arent monkey enough no offence no one get offended. post your honest cycles .
    God I feel like an ass now.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i think i was listed twice... he refered to me as just "nutz" the first time... HAHAHAHA BITCHES!! i'm way more loved than y'all

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    me take 750 mgs./wk of enth. me stopping for right now because my hair started shedding, but i'll be back with some igf-1 or something soon.

Here's my cycle:

20 Mg Tribulus Monday/friday for 2 weeks
    Followed by 8 weeks of clomid because I'll probably be shut down hard.

Can I join?????

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    God I feel like an ass now.
    You are an ass...

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    Here's my cycle:

20 Mg Tribulus Monday/friday for 2 weeks
    Followed by 8 weeks of clomid because I'll probably be shut down hard.

Can I join?????
    That qualifies to be in my fan club. You'd be the first however...

You are an ass...
    I retract my above statement.

saluu is offline Banned
    ha im scared im shaking you actually scare me less than the needle. eat rite if that is your in the avatar your in for your dedication. axe your are too much im gonna take that eq and shove it up yours and the hookers at the same time. remember why do we go to clubs to get laid if it dont work you always got a hooker pay her 100 bucks and do it roid monkey style. This postion is basically doggy style from the back only thing is your jam the eq and your tool in her ass at the same time.

I retract my above statement.

you've been doing a lot of that in this thread... looks like your a few steps slow tonite...

That roid monkey rage is kicking in.

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    you've been doing a lot of that in this thread... looks like your a few steps slow tonite...
    God ****, people are all over me tonight. That hurts EatRite, it really does.

saluu thats me in the avatar... am i allowed to not be in the club? or is it something that you arent up for negotiation... if the monkey says your in, your in... no if ands or buts... is this how it works??? if so then i'll be in... if not then i wont... the monkey has to decide i guess...

hey... i'll be the first in the LACbodybuilder fan club anyday... the "evil monkey in the closet" avatar is enough for me... not bustin the chops... just thought itwas funny... we all have those nites...

hey... i'll be the first in the LACbodybuilder fan club anyday... the "evil monkey in the closet" avatar is enough for me... not bustin the chops... just thought itwas funny... we all have those nites...
    I don't need any pitty fan club members.

saluu is offline Banned
    tribluslus is for babies take test lac pm me what is going on i included you bro. axe has issues i would have included him but he has disrespected the monkey. if he pm me i might forgive him. but this is exclusive membership only no disrespect axe . you have to be a monkey tribulus and clomid aint gonna cut it post when your on cycle or post your previous cycle.

I don't need any pitty fan club members.

i figured you were a little slow, so you wouldnt realize it was for pity...

just kidding man... your number one in my book

ha im scared im shaking you actually scare me less than the needle. eat rite if that is your in the avatar your in for your dedication. axe your are too much im gonna take that eq and shove it up yours and the hookers at the same time. remember why do we go to clubs to get laid if it dont work you always got a hooker pay her 100 bucks and do it roid monkey style. This postion is basically doggy style from the back only thing is your jam the eq and your tool in her ass at the same time.
    Haha this coming from a guy who FINALLY injected into himself. Axe no like you anymore, all hail aXe and new fanclub I'm 250 lbs ripped because of ECA thanks all who helped anybody who want to join send me PM with training advice only big people like BDTR man send me PM with cycle history one time I was at a club and this girl went home with me we did it and next morning burned when I pissed so I go to canadian doctor and he says I'm fine thank god but now aXe only has working dick but no balls cuz I'm roid monkey! AXeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Seems like only yesterday when we were telling the "future roid monkey" that he needed test in his cycle how is this cycle for a cutter

Only if we knew what was to come.....

tribluslus is for babies take test lac pm me what is going on i included you bro. axe has issues i would have included him but he has disrespected the monkey. if he pm me i might forgive him. but this is exclusive membership only no disrespect axe . you have to be a monkey tribulus and clomid aint gonna cut it post when your on cycle or post your previous cycle.

i think he was being sarcastic... just like my microgram of test comment...

saluu is offline Banned
    eat rite your in if that is you in the avatar. money boss is banned money boss hustla for life to join the fan club . you banned me once now i ban you from the roid monkey fan club. bdtr is in no doubt he is one guy who has great posts i read his post today and he made the monkey laugh.

i figured you were a little slow, so you wouldnt realize it was for pity...

just kidding man... your number one in my book

Haha this coming from a guy who FINALLY injected into himself. Axe no like you anymore, all hail aXe and new fanclub I'm 250 lbs ripped because of ECA thanks all who helped anybody who want to join send me PM with training advice only big people like BDTR man send me PM with cycle history one time I was at a club and this girl went home with me we did it and next morning burned when I pissed so I go to canadian doctor and he says I'm fine thank god but now aXe only has working dick but no balls cuz I'm roid monkey! AXeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I"M IN!!!!!!! ECA is King Steroid .

I"M IN!!!!!!! ECA is King Steroid.
    Now disown the gay monkey and his club. Join the ECA club with me I swear within one year you will have all the girls because you will be the
    ECA Monkey!!!!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    omg... i'm so confused as to what's goin on here

eat rite your in if that is you in the avatar. money boss is banned money boss hustla for life to join the fan club . you banned me once now i ban you from the roid monkey fan club. bdtr is in no doubt he is one guy who has great posts i read his post today and he made the monkey laugh.

like i said up top... thats me... but do i have a choice???

Weird.

gya321 is offline Member
    Your an interesting fellow arent you?

I dont see where aXe direspected you or anyone threatened your life, please point it out for me.

So why are you getting these threats everyday friend?

Now disown the gay monkey and his club. Join the ECA club with me I swear within one year you will have all the girls because you will be the
    ECA Monkey!!!!
    I follow that mustache and leather chaps where ever they go..

your 15 minutes is way past monkey boy.
    He thought this post was a threat.

He thought this post was a threat.
    I get it. Kind of funny. His time will pass much like kmannnnnnn and others did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information