Sus/EQ/GH/Winny or VAR?

Ok, I was gonna do the prop/eq/winny or var bla bla bla. but man. I remember last time I ran sustanon at 750mg I got huge. I know there will be some bloat to come along with it but I'm really not gonna compete right now and I was thinking if there is anyway I can still stay pretty lean but put mostly quality muscle and use something like arimidex or proviron that I can fight off a bit of water retention from the sus? Let me know what you think?

Oh cmon. I know someone could help me out here?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    why take sus and anti e, then go straight for prop. less drugs, same effect. test=test.

I meant I was gonna run the Sus instead of prop. Sus/eq and winny or var. Not sure yet but I'm concerned with water retention.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    .5mg liquidex ED and 10mg nolva ED, and you should be fine with water retention especially if you shoot the sust EOD. And Like I said I would us var over winny because of hiar issues and joint problems, and i am liking the results of var better.

Consistency, didn't we talk about the hair thing on the other thread?

I must say, you're the man! Sustanon it is. Yeah, I was planning to do EOD (sus)

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Consistency, didn't we talk about the hair thing on the other thread?

I must say, you're the man! Sustanon it is. Yeah, I was planning to do EOD (sus)
    I also reccomend you look into IGF-1 LR3 for PCT... go check out the slin/igf forum. Its great stuff, I recommend it for any advanced AAS user, and if that is you in your avatar, I am sure you qualify

I've never touched any of that stuff and yeah thats me in my avatar when I was bulking in the fall. I am indeed toying with GH at the moment though and I love it

I've never touched any of that stuff and yeah thats me in my avatar when I was bulking in the fall. I am indeed toying with GH at the moment though and I love it
    Ill never touch slin.. but basically the IGF produces GH in your body immediately, its kinda like taking HGH but not having to wait 3 months to notice it

Thats great. Yeah, I've never touched slin either. I'm afraid as I am proned to diabetes. I'm gonna have to look into IGF. I heard it's a rich person's drug though. lol

Thats great. Yeah, I've never touched slin either. I'm afraid as I am proned to diabetes. I'm gonna have to look into IGF. I heard it's a rich person's drug though. lol
    well if you can run var then you can probably run igf... its about $200 for 1ml which is 1mg.

I've never ran var but I know that crap is expensive as hell. Thank god for UGL

Thread Information