hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

which cycle of clen is prefered?

sup guys i have read over the past few months about ways to take clen . i am not confused or anything but which is better the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off method or to run it 6-8weeks with benedryl for a week in between? i am just curious about this. i want to run it but i havent decided which way to go..

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    not trying to jack your thread, why do u run it with benedryl?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    for the ephedra

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    for the ephedra

? benedryl is for the clen not ephedra

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have ran it both ways... I prefer the two on two off. I have not tried keto though... Not sure if it would make a difference. Hooker has used benadryl and had good success, but I had magnified sides. Shakes went away in about two weeks and started the benadryl and had jaw pain that I believe was from hypertension magnified by the clen it took me about 4 weeks to get over the sides and was on for about 5 weeks... could not make it to 6

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    ? benedryl is for the clen not ephedra
    clen and ephedrine are suppose to stimulate the same receptors or something like that, if you find my post about clen benadryl hookers links are in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I have ran it both ways... I prefer the two on two off. I have not tried keto though... Not sure if it would make a difference. Hooker has used benadryl and had good success, but I had magnified sides. Shakes went away in about two weeks and started the benadryl and had jaw pain that I believe was from hypertension magnified by the clen it took me about 4 weeks to get over the sides and was on for about 5 weeks... could not make it to 6
    oh no ****! from what i have read it seems like the 2 on 2off method isnt that great. to do 6 weeks straight was better..

oh no ****! from what i have read it seems like the 2 on 2off method isnt that great. to do 6 weeks straight was better..
    You could take benadryl during the two weeks off at 50-100mg per night, and then take the ephedra caffine asprin stack during that time then hit the clen again. Just a thought. I am very undecided on clen at all for awhile.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=132899
    Here is my thread, hooker had one also that I posted on saying I did not like the method after trying it.

You could take benadryl during the two weeks off at 50-100mg per night, and then take the ephedra caffine asprin stack during that time then hit the clen again. Just a thought. I am very undecided on clen at all for awhile.

why undecided? i ran it last year for about 6 weeks 2 on and 2 off and i didnt notice much at all..

Found the hooker profile...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950

Undecided as I could not eat a sandwich without pain during chewing. Big k.l.g made fun of me calling it clen jaw(lol). I just think if I try this again it will be with keto, more than likely I will not as I like eating and the pain persisted almost 4 weeks after discontinuation... Agian this was my own personal experience and other may do just fine...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=132899
    Here is my thread, hooker had one also that I posted on saying I did not like the method after trying it.

taking ephedra and clen serves no purpose. or could you use both at the same time and then use the benedryl on the 3rd week at 50-100mgs a night for a week..

taking ephedra and clen serves no purpose. or could you use both at the same time and then use the benedryl on the 3rd week at 50-100mgs a night for a week..
    Do what you will. Just giving my account.

Do what you will. Just giving my account.
    no man its all good. i appreciate the responses.. just trying to figure out some ****. how did you tie in the ephedra with your clen ?

no man its all good. i appreciate the responses.. just trying to figure out some ****. how did you tie in the ephedra with your clen?
    I would take the ephedra in the off weeks of clen . It seemed to work... But trying clen strait through did not work for me, again it may work for others. I suggested if you want to try clearing your receptors with benadryl do it while on ephedra and if you deam it necessary continue benadryl throughout the whole cycle... Hooker suggested that to me when it seemingly did not work. Then after several more weeks I had challenges, this does not mean others will.

I would take the ephedra in the off weeks of clen. It seemed to work... But trying clen strait through did not work for me, again it may work for others. I suggested if you want to try clearing your receptors with benadryl do it while on ephedra and if you deam it necessary continue benadryl throughout the whole cycle... Hooker suggested that to me when it seemingly did not work. Then after several more weeks I had challenges, this does not mean others will.

ah ok gotcha.. thanx meso.

Thread Information