ceasar250 is offline Associate Member

Nolva After PCT?

I am happy to say I have finished my PCT a few days ago. My nuts are big and I only lost a few lbs. I was getting sick of the tracers, my line of work requires about a good 4-5 hours of solid reading everyday and it was hard to concentrate on the words when they get all blurry. Anyway, I still have some Nolvadex left, I was taking 20mg during PCT and I have been taking it at 10mg since PCT, I was wondering how long people stay on Nolva? Is there a risk of gyno rebound? Yesterday I didnt take the Nolva until late at night and I swear my nips looked a little puffy, maybe it was all mental, I don't know...any recommendation?

Thanks

seanw is offline Banned
    You shouldnt need Nolva anymore. I ran it a week longer than Clomid but that was it. Most people would finish it with PCT

anyone else?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    What was the cycle bro?

Mutant is offline Banned
    I use Nolva for weeks after pct. I have had "gyno rebound" before, and I do this to make sure that it wont happen again. I take it at 10mg/ed after pct for a couple weeks, then take it down to 5mg/ed for a few days, then stop.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    I use Nolva for weeks after pct. I have had "gyno rebound" before, and I do this to make sure that it wont happen again. I take it at 10mg/ed after pct for a couple weeks, then take it down to 5mg/ed for a few days, then stop.
    I think that's a good idea...won't hurt. I was just wondering what the cycle was..if it was a high-dose test cycle or what..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    id continue the nolva for 3-5days in case of a rebound at 10mg/ED

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    I think that's a good idea...won't hurt. I was just wondering what the cycle was..if it was a high-dose test cycle or what..
    Sust 125mg eod.

Scra is offline New Member
    What exactly is 'gyno-rebound' - some type of gyno actually caused by Nolva??

I agree with this method
    What exactly is 'gyno-rebound' - some type of gyno actually caused by Nolva??
    Gyno Rebound is gyno caused by an estrogen rebound after completing your cycle and having an increase in estrogen in your body with no AI or AntiE's to stop it.

Thread Information