Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ConcernedGirlfriend is offline New Member

Question Alright busted; I need HELP!

My gf posted first about Winstrol . I liked the answers so much that I admit being a bone head. I never knew of a site like this one. I am 230lbs. 6'3", Have winstrol, deca , clen and T3, but do not know what to do. I looked up clen and have the Taurine and Potassium. Could not find any Ephedrine. I would like to gain a little muscle but mainly get cut. I am not fat but have no idea about my body fat. I am willing to take my medicine for being hard headed but any advice would help. I will take all advice seriously. Thanks for your input.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Buy some test before you do anything else

colossus1 is offline Member
    If definition is all you seek..........a well planned diet is your cure.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    If definition is all you seek..........a well planned diet is your cure.
    agreed.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    1st Do more reserch
    2nd Get your food straight
    3rd use test. its the base to all good cycels
    good luck

testmonster is offline New Member
    without test there is no cycle

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I'd save the deca for later when you want to bulk up. Get some testosterone propionate and stack it with the winny.

wk 1-8 Test Prop 75 mgs/day
    wk 1-8 Winny 50 mgs/day

mdtnt is offline New Member
    The first question should be...have you evr done gear before, how often do you train, what is your diet like and how long have you been seroius about training....answer these and i thingk it would be a lot safer to give you any ideas as well as some more info about your self. Just because you have such and such gear doesn't mean bro's and Sis's should just say..."hey, you shouold do this"....many of us hae spent years and lifetimes compared to lots of you guys learning and using....you will do more damage by jsut juimping in and starting somethign when your bodynis not prepared for what is gonna be happening. On top of taking gear there are so many things you must have plaanned out...just currious .....sorry if this sounded mean

mdtnt, to answer your questions:

No, this is my first cycle...I'm currently taking a winny only cycle.
    I'm currently taking in a low cal, low fat diet consisting of about 330g protein, 150g carbs 55 grams of fat. Have been an athlete my whole life so my body has not really been sedentary. Have no idea about body fat percentage. Would love to put on a little muscle but mainly get ripped.

I notice in other threads people saying 'great job, it appears you've done your homework!' etc. I suppose my question is, how do you get 'educated.' That is what I'm primarily looking for here. A direction, advice, or recommendations. If I've not given you enough information to make an informed recommendation, what info should I provide further?

I recognize that most recommend test as the base to any good cycle, however, everything I've read prior says that winny is the one of choice for cutting/leaning....

Again, your input is greatly appreciated....

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    You can learn a lot by looking at older threads and stickies in the diet and steroid forum bro. People will probably be willing to help a lot more when you have done some research and have a good idea of what you want to do. Good luck.

Just stick around and read all the new posts every single day. If you have questions make sure you ask, but only after you've looked it up with the search engine.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to the educational forum and read all the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedGirlfriend
    mdtnt, to answer your questions:

No, this is my first cycle...I'm currently taking a winny only cycle.
    I'm currently taking in a low cal, low fat diet consisting of about 330g protein, 150g carbs 55 grams of fat. Have been an athlete my whole life so my body has not really been sedentary. Have no idea about body fat percentage. Would love to put on a little muscle but mainly get ripped.

I notice in other threads people saying 'great job, it appears you've done your homework!' etc. I suppose my question is, how do you get 'educated.' That is what I'm primarily looking for here. A direction, advice, or recommendations. If I've not given you enough information to make an informed recommendation, what info should I provide further?

I recognize that most recommend test as the base to any good cycle, however, everything I've read prior says that winny is the one of choice for cutting/leaning....

Again, your input is greatly appreciated....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    This is where you should start. Hold off on the gear until you need it and really know what you're doing. Good luck. Stick around this site, read a lot and you'll be alright

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Winstrol works good alone for cuttin up if your under 25. If your over 25 then it will still work but your sex drive may suffer. Run it for 6 weeks only and take milk thistle and b12. gl

I want to thank everyone for their information, it has helped tremendously.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    We all (@ least me) want to see a pic of your g/f. We were razzing her in the other thread she started.

Pretty cool what she did for you bro.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    yep yep
    Last edited by bigcut77; 09-27-2007 at 12:38 PM.

Ok, gf here this time...for those that wanted to see...explain to me how to insert a pic, and I will....promise.

It took him quite a while to sit here and read up, but now I catch him on here DAILY reading what many of you have had to say. Thank you all for your help in educating him...

Oh, and ummm sexually, even at 34 years old, so far, the winny hasn't had an effect, that I've seen. If it does, well, it will be one cycle he will NOT complete! *giggle*

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    hit the go advance button blow the message box, and insert pic into text..............or email me directly @.........j/k

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Rule #1: Any alias/screen name with the words 'girl' in them are really dudes.
    Ruke #2: Don't come on the internet pretending to be a girl

Oh yea, what happened to my avatar?
    Last edited by newbrew; 04-02-2005 at 03:16 AM.

Yep, really a girl...

Newbrew, I hate to disappoint ya, but I really AM a girl....

I logged onto this site as a naive girlfriend. My boyfriend began taking winny a month or so ago, and I wanted to REAL info on it rather than just what he relayed to me from the mouths of those that 'sold' him on it.

After reading what most posted, I encouraged him to look at the site as well. With resistance, he did....and was pleased with the info received on the site.

Now, for those interested, here I am...the latest one taken just last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alright busted; I need HELP!-christymarch11-2-.jpg   Alright busted; I need HELP!-christyswimsuitstoneisland.jpg  
    Last edited by ConcernedGirlfriend; 04-02-2005 at 02:58 PM.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    ever use any anadrol ?
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 04-02-2005 at 03:00 PM.

No, as he mentioned earlier, this is his first cycle...

I wasnt asking him...

Niiiice....a smart ass. No, I don't use gear, nor do I ever plan to. Just not my thing.

Not to mention that I seem to have found a guy that treats me much better than you treat any woman (based on your other posts,) so I'm doing something right.....Anadrol or not.
    Last edited by ConcernedGirlfriend; 04-02-2005 at 03:11 PM.

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    Those pics were good now how about some with less cloths?

honey you are hanging onto mildly unattractive by a very thin thread, full on ugly is sneaking up on you... If he is smart he will shake down a few trailer parks and get a trade in for you! When you show him my post, and he is all " Ill get him banned just you wait and see " he is going to be really thinking " why would this skank embarrass me by posting her pics on this forum "...

concerned girlfriend... lol

meddeling B itch sounds more like it!

am the only guy who isnt ugly-blind today...lol

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    MAX behave

there is another crushed self esteem to add to my resume...

she grabbed her box of milk bones and went home I guess... next time maybe she will post some pics of somebody good looking and just pretend its her...

LOL why am I so EVIL!!!

OneEyedJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    there is another crushed self esteem to add to my resume...

she grabbed her box of milk bones and went home I guess... next time maybe she will post some pics of somebody good looking and just pretend its her...

LOL why am I so EVIL!!!
    No that is why we lose members, 35 year old pricks like yourself. She was trying to help her man, she never made any type of attack on you. She is probably more ... eh, I mean WAY more mature than you and chose not to respond ... ignoring an idiot is the best way to get an idiot to shut his mouth.

BTW, got any pics for her to critique? Post'em up in this thread, Bro

One Eye

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    d@mn this thread is about to get interesting

man chill out, she is ugly and embarrasing her BF, and that is a fact... a nit picking bitch in her BFs buisness... what he puts in his body is his buisness...

and she has the audacity to post those pics of her big manly face here and not expect some razzing... man If I was him I would be mortified...

sorry I say whats on my mind, if you dont agree... I am cool with that

my avatar is me, she can critique away I could care less... i am in twice as good shape now and I couldnt care less about anyone elses oppinion...

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    d@mn this thread is about to get interesting
    This is why people never post here again, its sad! Some of our own scare away newbies that could be potential members that would be benefit the board in the future. His attack on her was not needed and pointless, he made himself look really bad. My woman supports me in what I do, but if she went as far to do what this woman did ... I would be elated. But if one of the members overstepped the boundaries such as this, I would be a little upset, as I am now.

One Eye

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i agree- danbrooks2k that might have been alittle uncalled for, thats very destructive to someones ego whether u care or not, its just not really cool no one likes to b shot down like that. oneeyed- just thought there might b an argument from u calling out dan nothing else.

no look at her face again... come on I am being serious... I rest my case... if I looked like that I wouldnt be bragging about it online... we see pics poted on this forum every day, and everyone gives thier oppinion...

she is not attractive.... there is mine.... if you think she is hot PM her, or her BF I am sure he is ready to unload her any time now...
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 04-02-2005 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    man chill out, she is ugly and embarrasing her BF, and that is a fact... a nit picking bitch in her BFs buisness... what he puts in his body is his buisness...

and she has the audacity to post those pics of her big manly face here and not expect some razzing... man If I was him I would be mortified...

sorry I say whats on my mind, if you dont agree... I am cool with that

my avatar is me, she can critique away I could care less... i am in twice as good shape now and I couldnt care less about anyone elses oppinion...
    Love doesn't have a face dude! Some marry to have that "trophy wife" and end up in unhappy marriages with a golddigger most of the time. He is evidently happy with who he is with, otherwise she wouldn't be posting to help him out and ease her peace of mind by learning about what he is using, hence her member name ... ConcernedGirlfriend. Ease up on the little lady please, what ever happened to being hospitable to the ladies. I still believe in chivalry ... I open doors for old women, little girls, ugly chicks, fat chicks ... girls I would never consider dating if I were single ... but they have feelings too. Lets open the doors here at AR for the ladies, a female presence is nice to have in a male dominated forum such as this once in awhile.

One Eye

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    i agree- danbrooks2k that might have been alittle uncalled for, thats very destructive to someones ego whether u care or not, its just not really cool no one likes to b shot down like that. oneeyed- just thought there might b an argument from u calling out dan nothing else.
    Its cool, I expected more of an arguement. He knows he is wrong thats why he really didn't get pissed by what I said. He is continuing his behavior as expected. I am just roid raging because of his comments right now, its not fair to the board!!!! **** I need to step away for a few, feels like my heart is going to pound out of my chest and shoot prop, tren , and eq all over my walls.

One Eye

I'm with Danbrook. She's gross. I think it's a dude pretending to be a chick anyway.

I am just roid raging because of his comments right now, its not fair to the board!!!! **** I need to step away for a few, feels like my heart is going to pound out of my chest and shoot prop, tren, and eq all over my walls.
    no kidding dude I am on tren /eq/test e and dbol ...

wow dude we are like brothers... come here and give us a hug, lets not argue over the shemale anymore...

lets be friends again bro... lol

dude seriously ... here let me refresh your memory...

thats like a hunchback wearing a back pack... its just not a good idea... why would she post that here... LOL

is that a cold sore on her lip?
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 04-02-2005 at 09:06 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information