monkeypotion is offline New Member

Proviron during cycle?

Could someone please advise on weather taking proviron during a cycle is advisable and if so, how much? I have clomid and pregnyl for afterwards.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Depends on how much test you are taking... I have not used so I can only go off profiles but 50mg divided into seperate doses seems to work.

Titan1 is offline Member
    proviron is good during cycle especially if you use Test, proviron binds to SHBG i am using it now 50mg/ed is enough, if you are using high doses of aromatizing steroids then you could take 50mg proviron/10mg nolvadex .
    And pregnyl(hcg ) is best to take during cycle 250-500iu´s 2x week its better to prevent then to try and fix something thats damaged.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I personally do not agree with taking hcg all throughout the cycle. That protocol is based on someone on hrt for life. So it does not matter if they recover or not. Just my opinion and I will not debate this subject.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that HCG is best used the last 3 weeks of a cycle.. it's an inhibitory compound and shouldn't be used post cycle, but there's no reason to use it throughout either. Use it at the end to get your nuts up to size so they can actually handle the extra LH that clomid/nolvadex will help you to secrete.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I think that HCG is best used the last 3 weeks of a cycle.. it's an inhibitory compound and shouldn't be used post cycle, but there's no reason to use it throughout either. Use it at the end to get your nuts up to size so they can actually handle the extra LH that clomid/nolvadex will help you to secrete.
    I never used HCG but this cycle I am planning to. That is how I plan on using it, at the end of the cycle up to PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid.

As far as the proviron . I used it for the first time last cycle and loved it. I was very dry, and was hornier than usual.

I will use it again after I research it's effects on HDL levels. The benefits are great but I personally will make my HDL levels priority when planning every cycle from now on.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    One proviron a day is great, I did it last cycle and will do it again, great muscle hardness and cock hardness!

Thread Information