Shay-d is offline Junior Member

Another new guy here

Hello, I'm 33 and about a year into the weightlifting game. I've used the prohormones with decent results, but since they got yanked, I started researching AS. I recently stumbled on some Dianabol that passed the crush test and turned a deeper shade of pink in hydrochloric acid. This is the only stuff I have. What would happen if I take it by itself at 20mg per day? Are there any over the counter anti-estrogens that are worth buying?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    d-bol only? forget it. do some research.

and pls post ur stats!

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    From my experience d/bol only cycles will leave you dissapointed never mind the sides. Stick around, read the threads and do some research on beginners cycles and post cycle therapy . Oh and welcome to the board...........Chris

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    d-bol only will give you some water gains. as soon as you stop taking it you will be right back to your starting point.

you should do some searching on first cycles

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board.

D-bol should be run at a minimum of 30mg/ed. As for running it alone, I would not suggest it.

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    T he only over the counter anti e that i know is chrysin.Dont know if it works though

Shay-d is offline Junior Member
    Well, I just surfed the site for like 3 hours & read some very interesting threads. That "saluu" dude is certainly interesting. Looks like I'll save the D-Bol for a later time, as it seems Deca would be a better choice for me. Thanks for all the good info and opinions...I see myself learning alot from this site.

Do you curse the roid monkey, saluu? He will hunt you down and cram 70mg of dbol up yo azz. Welcome to the board bro.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shay-d
    Well, I just surfed the site for like 3 hours & read some very interesting threads. That "saluu" dude is certainly interesting. Looks like I'll save the D-Bol for a later time, as it seems Deca would be a better choice for me. Thanks for all the good info and opinions...I see myself learning alot from this site.

DO NOT do a Deca only cycle!!! It will shut you down hard. Make sure when you run it with Test, you keep your Test dose higher to help keep your sex drive going...Keep researching!!!!

Welcome to the board!

Weeks 1-12 Test 500mg Week
    Week 1-11 Deca 400mg Week
    Nolvadex - 10mg ED
    Ldex - .25mg ED
    PCT - CLOMID (2 weeks after last test injection)

Thread Information