TheBrent is offline Associate Member

4th week of test... Gains please

so on sunday i took my 4th shot of Test cyp (DK cypiotest 250). I'm running it at 1.5 cc (375mg) every week, one shot per week.
    this is my first cycle. i'm runninig letro throughout at about 1mg a day.

So i know that long estheres take longer to kick in, 4-5 weeks, and i just Started the 4th week. Should i start expecting some major strength AND weight in these next few weeks.
    im not sure if im just being impatient, but im a little worried if my gear is real( i know its a somewhat low starting dose), i did a batch # check on the DK site, the bottles matched up, holograms look right and i dont think they could have been recapped.
    i'm probably just being paranoid and expecting gains too soon.

seanw is offline Banned
    Whats your diet like ?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes its a relatively low dose...but you should still be seeing some decent gains if your diet is good...I would expect the gains to come in this week or next, but not a whole lot of water with a dose like that.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Expecting gains too soon. Give it another week, and make sure you are getting the calories you need. This really makes the difference. 375 is low dosage. I take it this is your first cycle?

yep, first cycle. Diet isn't perfect, that is for sure. i am eating a lot more than i did prior to this cycle, and much cleaner as well. i do think i'm somewhat low on calories but they're getting up there now.

but most first cycles of test only are 500mg, thats 125mg more than me, that doesnt seem like a ton more, but then again i guess it could make a considerable difference.

and i do realize that with the letro i shouldnt see very much water weight if at all, and i think a lot of people who seem to gain 10 pounds in the first month probably get it from water.

so yeah, i'll be looking forward to the strength especially, and of course the added muscle in the next few weeks.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Many pros use only 250-350mg a week, that shouldnt be a problem.

Anything over 500 is usually overkill and just extra cause for side effects and a harder shutdown.

I mean your body only makes 75mg a week, 250-350 is fine.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Chris you're an idiot.

So what pros have you taked to that only use 250mg a week? U make th most ignorant and uninformed posts! Pole smoker!

500 is overkill?.........so like.............80% of the guys on here tyhat are on are over killing it huh?.................you sure do NO a lot

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrent
    yep, first cycle. Diet isn't perfect, that is for sure. i am eating a lot more than i did prior to this cycle, and much cleaner as well. i do think i'm somewhat low on calories but they're getting up there now.

but most first cycles of test only are 500mg, thats 125mg more than me, that doesnt seem like a ton more, but then again i guess it could make a considerable difference.

and i do realize that with the letro i shouldnt see very much water weight if at all, and i think a lot of people who seem to gain 10 pounds in the first month probably get it from water.

so yeah, i'll be looking forward to the strength especially, and of course the added muscle in the next few weeks.
    bro,im using 250 mg/wk and in the week 5 i got hit like a train ))
    i am gaining 4 lbs /day. i upped the dose yesterday so im using 250mg E3D.
    cant wait to see what will this do )

Quote Originally Posted by creepS
    bro,im using 250 mg/wk and in the week 5 i got hit like a train ))
    i am gaining 4 lbs /day. i upped the dose yesterday so im using 250mg E3D.
    cant wait to see what will this do )
    ok awesome, i'll start looking for some good gains around week 5+... i guess i have gained a few pounds already but of course, i want more...

how's the strength been coming for you?

Thread Information