tito2484 is offline New Member

Winstrol question?

Just about done with my cycle of sustanon and eq. I gained a solid 10-12 lbs(I now weigh like 215) and I am pretty satisfied with my results but now I feel its time to rip up.I have a few more shots of the sustanon and the eq and I am also starting winstrol (30 snappers). How should I run it. 1 snapper a day for 30 days, 2 snappers a day for 2 weeks, or 2 every other day....any suggestions. Also, is the clomid and clenbuterol offered on this site legit....anybody on here ever purchased any?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    the clomid and clen offered on this site are legit. I'm guessing a snapper is an amp. You shouldn't really run win by itself.. it's not the greatest solitary compound for a lot of reasons. Hold onto them until your next cycle..

I hope you're doing post cycle therapy for the cycle you just finished, otherwise, say goodbye to your gains.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think he wants to run the winny up to pct... in that case if you are stopping your cycle soon you should calculate from the day you start pct and run the winny from now until the day before you start you post cycle therapy . Oh, 1 amp would probably be 50mg so one amp per day until pct.

do you think i should run the sustanon for a little longer with the winny amps to produce better results.I am definitely gonna do the winstrol because I want to be really ripped for the summer and I am also getting a job soon where I have to be ripped up year round in order to keep it. I am gonna be doing the clomid and I have been doing nolvadex throughout the cyle for pct...any other suggestions or ideas are greatly appreciated..thanks

thats what i was thinking about doing. my last shot of the eq and sustanon will be some time next week which was when i was planning on doing the winny for like 3 weeks until i start taking the clomid.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tito2484
    thats what i was thinking about doing. my last shot of the eq and sustanon will be some time next week which was when i was planning on doing the winny for like 3 weeks until i start taking the clomid.
    If this is your reasoning, to keep levels up until pct that is fine, I would start right now. today if I were you. If you do not want to do daily shots you can drink it(and only winny ok?).

Thread Information