Terinox is offline The One & Only

Another One Of Terinox's Cycle Ideas

I've been thinking it over and over, and then a little more over and over again.

Would this be a good newbie cycle, I'm pretty sure this is the final adjustment made.

Weeks 1-4 = 20mg Dianabol /day
    Weeks 1-10 = 250mg Sustanon250/week
    Weeks 13-15 = Clomid (of course)
    Nolvadex on hand

Now, I was thinking of a few things. Should I stick with the sustanon or get omnadren instead of it? It's a few bucks cheaper, but if the sus250 works better, then I'd stick with the sus. Also, people complain so much about the pain of sus250, is it better to switch to enanthate ? at the same dosage?

thnx

4plates is offline Banned
    sus and omna are the same thing bro if you can get omna cheaper get it.
    also if you are only going to do 250 a wk atleast go every 4-5 days.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO i'd go with the enanthate but if you have to pick b/w sus and omnis i'd go with the omni's.

Up the bol brother to at least 30mg/ed and run the omnis 500mg/week.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Personally I would do 50mg a dbol for the first 4 weeks, and you can do 250mg of sustanon , and inject every 7-10 days with no problems. (Again the word here is beginner cycle).
    I am doing sustanon right now, with good gains. Yes it is painful for the first couple of weeks, but I will let you in on a little secret, "glute" injects seem to be alot I mean alot less painful.
    I am a sustanon believer, I love it, besides the pain. Also may want to get some Anti esters such as Nolv or Armidex/Liqudex, to keep the gyno. Even though Sus is not as bloating as most Test Esters, Anti Esters will keep some of the bloating down you might get with the dbol/sus stack for the first 4 weeks.
    I love Sustanon and will do it again if I had a choice.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    sust and omna are NOT the same thing, there differ in one test ester... they both give great gains, although omna offers more water rentention... dude, fix that cycle... i do believe that people can get great gains from 250mg test a week (which i did my first cycle) however just do 500 mg and have anties on hand (and if you want antiaromatic compounds) and you will be fine... now i wouldnt do a dbol /test cycle w/o a protein synth activator like EQ or deca ... IMO
    so..
    weeks 1-10 T250 or sust or omna 2X week 500mg Total
    weeks 1-10 deca or EQ 2X week 400mg total
    dbol weeks 1-4 35-50mg ED your choice
    drink lots of water and use either liv-52 or have milk thistle 1000-1500 mg perday
    weeks 13-15
    300mg clomid day 1
    100mg clomid day 2-10
    50 mg clomid day 11-21
    good luck... eat drink sleep and be happy....

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck,me personally for my 1st im using enanthate :/

4plates is offline Banned
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Medicine Man
    [B]sust and omna are NOT the same thing, there differ in one test ester... they both give great gains, although omna offers more water rentention...

not anymore they are the same thing now,they used to be a 1 ester diffrence

Hmm...some great points guys, thnx.

I guess what I will do then is wait as long as I can, and save up as much as I can, cause putting some Deca into the cycle is gonna up the price quite a bit.

How about taking 250mg Sus and 200mg Deca every 5 days? For 10 weeks. With about 30mg DBol , would you say that's like the perfect first cycle to do?

And I would mix the Deca and Sus into one shot, which would be 3cc, prbbly into the glute or maybe quad.

thnx

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Another One Of Terinox's Cycle Ideas

Originally posted by Terinox
    Also, people complain so much about the pain of sus250....
    this more or less depends more on the brand of sus - never had any pain with the Organon redi-jects, but tremendous pain with TTokkyo Testanon. i probably just had an early batch and had to deal with it. not sure about any of the other brands though.....

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    I'm gathering my first cycle also and im doing EQ/Test/D-bols. Your cycle looks good to me. Maybe a little more dosage will do better. Why don't you up the sus to 500mg/wk, and up the d-bols up to 25mg/ed. i think you're good to go man!

Well doing 500mg a week I think would be a little too much. I heard a friend of a friend from university, he did sus250 every 5 days, and he gained a good 20lbs. But, he didn't do any DBol OR any Clomid post cycle, so he lost almost EVERYTHING and only kept about 5lbs.

I'm thinking with 250mg SUS every 5 days PLUS the DBol, should give some great gains, guessing somewhere between 20-25lbs. Which I'm hoping I should be able to keep about 15-17.5lbs of it.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    taking it light for the first time eh? always a good idea. If sus/dbol cycle gives you 20-25lbs, how much do you think i'll gain?
    im at EQ400mg/wk1-10, Test 400mg/wk1-10, D-bol 25mg/edwk1-4. I know i'll be happy with 20lbs gain, if i can get that much off just test cycle, i'll do just test cycle as well

Originally posted by eradikate
    taking it light for the first time eh? always a good idea. If sus/dbol cycle gives you 20-25lbs, how much do you think i'll gain?
    im at EQ400mg/wk1-10, Test 400mg/wk1-10, D-bol 25mg/edwk1-4. I know i'll be happy with 20lbs gain, if i can get that much off just test cycle, i'll do just test cycle as well
    Wow, that is quite a lot of gear. Is this your first cycle ever?

If you do things right, and you eat very well, then I'm pretty sure 20lbs is quite reasonable for you. Out of the 20lbs you should be able to keep about 15lbs or so. With the correct Clomid therapy at the end of the cycle, and once your done, start with some supplements, creatine + glutamine + shitload of protein. You will gain a lot!

Good luck bro!!!

Thread Information